PDA

View Full Version : What deck? - Ignatius, Cassandra or Craghack

zan4rk4nd
11-20-2013, 08:47 PM
Finally I have farmed enough gold/xp to unlock the altar of wishes for every set and I saved a lot of wildcards, at least enough to build my first t1 deck.

I just don't know what deck I want to play...I usually like fast decks so I aimed for Craghack first, but I'm not sure about that anymore after watching a streamer, the deck is pretty much onesided and it looks like it gets boring fast.

What would you recommend for a first deck? As you can see in the title I also like the idea of the Ignatius Slowpoke deck, and Cassandra seems to be an op deck that's also pretty fast.

It shouldn't be too slow since I need to farm a lot and it should be t1, not get boring too fast ;X

Idk.

ioulios
11-20-2013, 09:05 PM
it may be boring as u say (CH) but in reality it appears to be fun and competitive also...its fast and not that easy to play but can generate a lot of gold/exp fast as the normal matches last about 2-4 minutes...

cassandra is good deck also as for the ignatius slowpoke i cant say much cause havent tryed it but this meta is for rush deck generally why dont u take a look at Ishuma creature oriented 5/2/1 also?

cheapiest of all the above to build must be CH in my opinion

zan4rk4nd
11-20-2013, 09:21 PM
cheapiest of all the above to build must be CH in my opinion

Yes, he is the cheapest. And probably the best choice, because of the fast games I will have my second deck in a few days probably. I think that Ishuma is one of the best decks if not the best and can beat anything, it's just...amphibians, i dont like them ;X

Thanks for your answer

ReallyOriginal
11-20-2013, 10:20 PM
I believe Ignatius has a lot of hidden potential, I know a few players that have won T1 easily with this deck. Crag hack is weak in the current meta and Cass fortune is weak to a perfect hand Ishuma.

Lelouch.L
11-20-2013, 10:47 PM
Did meta change again after ammar nerf? Last time I checked Crag Hack used to own most decks.

zan4rk4nd
11-20-2013, 11:17 PM
I don't know about that, and I still don't know whether to go for Crag Hack or Ignatius. ;X

M0rw47h
11-20-2013, 11:57 PM
it may be boring as u say (CH) but in reality it appears to be fun and competitive also...its fast and not that easy to play but can generate a lot of gold/exp fast as the normal matches last about 2-4 minutes...

You made my day sir.

TimeWyrm
11-21-2013, 01:26 AM
Well, I get tier 1 in my sleep with Crag Hack and I recently finished 6th overall in a 9500 participant jackpot (I was 2nd when I went to bed). So unless I'm just incredible (not likely), CH is very strong in the current meta. That's unlikely to change unless they nerf him in some way. New creatures for other factions won't change his effectiveness much. CH and Ishuma are by far the most consistent decks in the current meta, so if you're looking for efficient farming, their the best. Cass is strong but beatable by a variety of heroes. Not sure about Ignatius.

Zakharov_
11-21-2013, 01:12 PM
I've played both CH and Cass a ton; crag is cheaper and easier but I think Cass is stronger. I've won 22 of 45 swisses with Crag, 15 of 23 with Cass.

Blitz556
11-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Crag Hack. Easiest to play and farm with. And it indeed can be fun if you enjoy playing a lot of creatures rather than doing the same spell/fortune routine over and over.