PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive content

DocHoliday69
11-20-2013, 07:42 PM
Anyone know how to stop the exclusive content windows popping up during game start up and exiting? I have to gold edition and everytime I start and exit it goes through all the extra content! Aside from that good game so far!

yaxdax
11-20-2013, 08:17 PM
I have the exact same problem with those messages popping up every time I start the game and would also like to know how to turn this off....

Anykeyer
11-21-2013, 05:07 PM
Same issue. Really annoying.

DarkTriumphant
11-21-2013, 06:05 PM
Also same issue. Hoping Ubi will patch this. Nice to know I'm not the only one. I'm tired of clicking thru 9 windows everytime I start and quit.

DocHoliday69
11-22-2013, 12:24 AM
I'm sure everyone has this issue who purchased an edition with the exclusive content. I was hoping for maybe a dev or moderator to chime in with a way around this. I have about 10 of them to go through every start and exit. It takes longer to get through all those than the game starting, not really but it sure seems like it at times.Maybe they will buy us a new mouse when it dies from all this extra clicks!

johnsilver13
11-22-2013, 12:40 AM
Worst thing is that IIRC in AC3 all these popups closed automatically really fast and I couldn't cross check that I got all the DLC I paid for. Now that many people who purchased the gold edition were robbed of their Season Pass temporarily, Ubi decided to make sure everyone has a chance to check their DLC.

Stiler
11-22-2013, 03:54 AM
how do you check? Because I did not get any pop ups about unlocking new content except the first time I booted up the game, since then I get no pop ups and I can't fin da way to check what DLC I have installed or anything.

Would really like to check all that I have and make sure I have everything I should.

Qoheles
11-22-2013, 04:15 AM
how do you check? Because I did not get any pop ups about unlocking new content except the first time I booted up the game, since then I get no pop ups and I can't fin da way to check what DLC I have installed or anything.

Would really like to check all that I have and make sure I have everything I should.

I'm pretty sure that if you ordered it from GameFly, you don't have all Season-Pass content. Just go to your Captain's Cabin and see if you can access the exclusive sails (Kraken). If it's not there, you don't have the Season Pass.

kmeckazadruga
11-23-2013, 12:14 AM
yep. same problem here also. please fix this ubi!

yaxdax
11-27-2013, 10:20 PM
bump
(problem still not fixed)

Anykeyer
11-28-2013, 10:22 AM
Yesterday I didnt saw those messages but after loading my game I quickly realised that I miss extra content. Restarting game made those messages appear along with the actual content.
So this raises another issue. Game does not save extra content information locally. Does it mean we wont be able to play DLCs in offline mode?

yaxdax
12-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Yesterday's patch fixed the problem of the re-appearing messages for me. Thank you Ubisoft for taking care of this!

Now please also unlock the frame-rate of the game as this is my only other problem with an otherwise awesome Assassins Creed title....