PDA

View Full Version : Crusader and Florentine DLC, thank you, lots to read it's a good thread. (Spoils)

SneakierNote
11-20-2013, 04:37 PM
WARNING: This thread could hurt your fun in Assassins Creed 4 game play experience. One or more items could be described. (SPOILS) (SPOILS).

The Assassins Creed Florentine pack was free for me. Thats because I bought the Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass or free for everyone? Altir's Swords are awsome. There is no other way to describe them other then this. The Altaris Sword is extra long which is so cool, extra shiny like stainless steel, the handle is the best part tho its brown and is "T" shaped.

Thank you Assassins Creed Ubisoft Development Team for keeping the handle of this sword and the general appearence of this item SIMPLE. This is my new faviorate sword cause of the way it looks FINALLY I can hang up my Pistol Swords for a while. Both the Pistol Swords and Altars Swords are nice but as I said the best sword in my opinion is Altairs Swords as its handle is simple and I like that on a weapon. Now cloths I like flashy and in style! The one DRAWBACK to Altairs Swords is you lose one point of speed vs the Pistol Swords but I can live with that. : )

I just purached the Limited Edition Xbox One Assassins Creed 4 because I can now replay the game with Altairs Sword and it will feel like a whole different game and it will also be on the awsome new xbox graphics. Guys for the record I bought both next gen systems and I like them both the same they are both cool. Please keep more DLC comming for AC4, AND REMEMBER AC4 FOR LIFE GUYS THE WORLDS BEST GAME!

DetroitPlaya
11-20-2013, 04:47 PM
It's free for Season Pass owners, just so people know :)

The Season Pass gives really awesome stuff. I highly recommend it.

hamNdoritos
11-20-2013, 05:42 PM
but that's already how altair's sword looks to begin with. They didn't have to change a thing, his sword was simple so they just threw it in. It's the same sword he used in AC1 so they didn't make to make a whole new design. Lazy yet efficient in my opinion. I believe you lose more than 1 speed tho, I remember seeing 2 categories that went down in red from the pistol swords.

and just so you know, the season pass does not pass onto a different system. But it will work on the same type of system. So for example, if you got the season pass for 360, it will pass over to xbox one (don't know how you go about with this). It will not transfer from a xbox360 to a ps4 or even a ps3.

killzab
11-20-2013, 06:21 PM
And why did you write this is a good thread ? with lots to read ?

Landruner
11-20-2013, 06:26 PM
All I can say, is that user is really happy and really thankful! :D Good for him! I agree with him more DLCs and more goodies like that.

Littleweasel
11-20-2013, 07:49 PM
to me game dlc in the season pass is a waste of money if the weapons/armor you get are worse or no better than the items you can get for free by playing the game.
granted yes they do look good but they are worse than the weapons you can already get within the game for free without buying the season pass.

TheArcaneEagle
11-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Is it out yet?

EDIT: Nevermind. Anybody got a picture to post?

DetroitPlaya
11-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Posted in another thread, but...

How exactly do I get the pack to download? I have the season pass (EU, PS3). On the store it won't let me add the pack to download, neither purchase (because I have the season pass).

It is up on the store, just.. no way I can download it :/

SneakierNote
11-20-2013, 08:46 PM
To the person that asked me a question, I am not allowed to anwser it. Please refer to the Forum Rules under section entitled No Flaming.

Landruner
11-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Posted in another thread, but...

@DetroitPlaya you should submit that question to the support session (UBISOFT) or open a ticket, they will help you there. (You obviously have a problem with your PSN account vs. the season Pass, or sort of?)