PDA

View Full Version : A hot fix for Right Ctrl, mouse whell and enter and right shift

WilderDK
11-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Please and make it fast so we can play....i did try without it, and i cant get used to that,to weird....

Please make a fix for this, and no, i dont want to install another software just for mapping my keys..are we in 1900 or???

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Feestvarken
11-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Please and make it fast so we can play....i did try without it, and i cant get used to that,to weird....

Please make a fix for this, and no, i dont want to install another software just for mapping my keys..are we in 1900 or???

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, it's a pity ... has been an option in all previous Assassin's Creed games ... why is it now suddenly blocked ?! No, I don't want to use a game controller on my pc, keyboard & mouse still do it for me ! :cool:

Templ
11-21-2013, 03:45 AM
Open Assassin4.ini in "My Documents\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag" folder with notepad (something like notepad++ recommended, but regular text editor works as well) and change the keys you want under "[KeyboardMouse2 DefaultBindings]" and "[KeyboardMouse2 NavalBindings]". Use this (http://computercraft.info/wiki/images/8/81/CC-Keyboard-Charcodes.png) image to get proper key codes.

You can bind game actions to right shift and control using this method (unsure about the mouse wheel), but no keyboard key icon will be displayed in-game. Still, it works.

Would be nice if Ubi fixed this, however.

AnthonyA85
11-21-2013, 04:53 AM
Wait a minute...it FORCES us to use a gamepad now? We can't customize the keybindings in the options menu?

well that's BS!

I NEVER use the standard keyboard/mouse layout, whenever i get a new AC game i've always customized the controls. I don't have a console controller, and I don't intend to get one (i find XB controllers uncomfortable to use)

WilderDK
11-22-2013, 05:11 PM
I dont get that with those numbers :D but i hope for a fix on this, so we dont have to do all that, just because we use arrows

Ubi, a fix please.