PDA

View Full Version : Changing Language in Uplay Version from RUS to ENG

Denissimmo
11-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know whether it is possible to change the language from Russian to English in the digital version acquired in RUS Ushop? The in-game menu does not provide any options except Russian. This language limitation is driving me mad... a legitimate copy of the game is limited, while prated ones have a variety of languages to choose from. It is stupid... I expected to be able to choose the language during installation as I could with Splinter Cell and Rayman Legends acquired from RU Ushop, but NO, this one is region-locked. The store game page does not provide any information about languages available...

So now I have to deal with this problem. Messing with the localization.lang file as well as registry did not help - the game won't start. I understand that I may need the proper sound files with the English language. Any help would be appreciated.

Backflashs
11-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Same issue here, mate. Regedit doesn't help, i guess i will have to pirate pirate game that i bought, haha...

Denissimmo
11-20-2013, 11:11 AM
Looks like it...lol. I don't want to do it, but they force me. Also the last time I bought anything on that ridiculous Ushop. Even if a solution is found, the update won't probably work automatically which eliminates any advantages over a pirated version. Sad.