PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Note Reverted Controls???

FightingWarrior
11-20-2013, 04:22 AM
Okay. So after i picked up the damn sticky note in my office cubicle, my left thumb stick stopped working. I even restarted the game, and the left thumb stick works for everything except moving the character. The D Pad now moves my character for some reason.

What the heck just happened. I even checked the Control options, and everything is mapped correctly, so how does picking up a sticky note screw up my controls? It's the very first one in the Cubicle.

This is on the Computer Logitech game controller.

----------

Yeah, it changed my controls around some how. It is mapped correctly according to the Controls section for the controller, but the thumb stick doesn't do anything, and i can now only move using the D pad which is suppose to be my inventory. All this just because i picked up a Sticky Note.

Ill try to find the controls folder in my game files and delete it. If any one knows what folder or file has the Control options in it, please let me know.

FightingWarrior
11-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Fixed, after deleting the Control Folder, restarting game, ect, which didnt work. The way you fix it is simply UNPLUG your controller from your computer, wait about 10 seconds, re plug it in. Fixed it.