PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed II GOTY Edition for Xbox for America...?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-20-2013, 04:02 AM
So... I never ever ever played the Battle of Forli or Bonfire of the Vanities DLC in AC2. I have gotten the Da Vinci Disappearance for ACB and the Lost Archives for ACR but never got these as at the time, I wasn't into looking up things about the games and researching things too much.

So anyway... I figured: I should download those but then I found out that they released a Game of the Year Edition that included the Bonus Skin from the digital deluxe edition or whatever, some special edition that they never released as a stand alone download later PLUS 3 Templar Lairs and the aforementioned Sequences with Forli and the Vanities. So I tried searching for it but I can only seem to find the GOTY Edition of AC2 for PS3. I also found out about an Assassin's Creed 2 Complete Edition which sounds like it'd be the same but I'm not sure if it has the bonus dye and stuff.

I can't seem to find it anywhere... all I can find for Xbox seems to be the Platinum Hits Edition which... I assumed to be the standard version of the game. Am I wrong? Does anyone who owns the Platinum Hits version of AC2 know if it comes with all the DLC (the two Sequences, the Bonus Skin/Dye, and the Templar Lairs)?

I'd really like to know as I want to replay AC2 but also want to play the DLC I missed out on and I might as well get the bonus skin along with the Sequences if I can.

Any help would be appreciated!