PDA

View Full Version : I have no CD-Key ):

pend7100
11-19-2013, 10:43 PM
I got it gifted to me via Steam. I have it installed and ready to go. But when Uplay asks me for a Activation Code... I don't have one!
Some other users seem to have this problem as well. Most people were saying that I should just right click Assassin's Creed 4 and then select the "view CD-Key" option, but it doesn't exist.
I've sent a ticket and all. But does anyone here have any suggestions/ideas?
(I've restarted computer as well as Steam)
Also my gift version is (Asia) does this mean I'll have to wait til November 29th? ):
Here are some screen caps
http://i.imgur.com/oo8CeQS.png
http://i.imgur.com/iV5a0eH.png

strigoi1958
11-20-2013, 12:20 AM
I think when the game is available in your region you will just be able to start it through steam

IronTurtle92
11-20-2013, 03:14 AM
I have the same problem too but a little bit different. I can view my CD-Key but it only shows seasons pass CD-Key but not the main game CD-Key.

j0hnc0rey
11-20-2013, 04:01 AM
strigoi1958's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2010
I think when the game is available in your region you will just be able to start it through steam

Sorry there is massive inability to get a key in any form or fashion . Obvious you haven't tried or bought the game outside of STEAM . UPLAY?UBISOFT has not created necessary file (s) or action process to get a key . While i have only been trying 3 or 4 hours there are people that have tried finding a fix even longer . This company should have seen this coming and prepared a way to deal with key activation . On top of that we can expect to hear/see no responses for (months ) sometime . Major support failure here !

Shinten1109
11-21-2013, 02:02 PM
i have the same problem too but a little bit different. I can view my cd-key but it only shows seasons pass cd-key but not the main game cd-key.

yea same here what's up with that?! I paid $80 for this make it work dammit!

IronTurtle92
11-21-2013, 06:07 PM
yea same here what's up with that?! I paid $80 for this make it work dammit!

I don't know. I did try to verify GCF on steam for the game but the results are still the same.