PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy not again

Voyager456
11-19-2013, 10:27 PM
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-graphics-and-performance-guide

Whell what to say gtx titan cannot max out ac4 at 60 fps, with 780 ti you can cranck up AA only to 2 xMSAA
people on various sites are alerady reporting stutering oh yea and it seems there is no diffrence again betwen
dual and quad core,sily me thinking ill be able to max this out with overcloacked gtx 760 ahaha, if titan cannot max this out at 1080p
what whould you need for 4k that is being advertised for this game a nasa space shuttle?I remeber reading sarcastic posts from xspectatorx
about ac optimization couple of days age and laughing my a.. out thinking it will probably be much better this time,only positive right know is lot ofoption,
i hope they are alerady working on apatch but we all know how that wnded with ac3.:mad::(

sWi7zLe
11-20-2013, 12:19 AM
I have to say that optimisation seems pretty damn good... well, for my 2 580 Classifieds anyway!

1920x1200 and all settings maxed.... 45fps+ Can't complain ;)

Beautiful looking game!

imakeugoouch
11-20-2013, 12:40 AM
I cant even launch the single player :(

sWi7zLe
11-20-2013, 12:43 AM
I cant even launch the single player :( Bummer :(

BruhmisNapton
11-20-2013, 01:25 AM
no, it's in the top 10 most poorly optimized games of all time just like AC 3 was. it gets 40 FPS and under on lowest settings on absolute top of the line hardware, that's pathetic. ubisoft is the worst PC developer in existence and have been for years.

sWi7zLe
11-20-2013, 01:31 AM
no, it's in the top 10 most poorly optimized games of all time just like AC 3 was. it gets 40 FPS and under on lowest settings on absolute top of the line hardware, that's pathetic. ubisoft is the worst PC developer in existence and have been for years. Surely thats mostly down to poor drivers?
Before i installed the Black Flag drivers, my GPU's were only using 50% on each card. With the new drivers it went straight up 97-99%

I've never had any problems with Ubisoft games. I guess my 580's are just awesome :o

Voyager456
11-20-2013, 01:42 AM
Well from what i hear it definetively seems to have a good sli scaling but the fact that 780 ti cant mantain stable 60 fps is disturbing

BruhmisNapton
11-20-2013, 01:46 AM
there are no black flag drivers, nor any drivers that make any assassin's creed playable. the only thing the new drivers do is add a sli profile. you say you have no problems, but that's not true. I know your specs and I know you have under 40 FPS. you don't notice horrendous framerate, that's not the same as not having any problems. to this day, far cry 2 and far cry 3 are the only mutliplatform games ubisoft has *EVER* made that were optimized for PC in any capacity. and your theory about drivers doesn't make any sense since AC3 is over a year old and is still gets 20 FPS lowest settings on top of the line hardware.

apacherose2012
11-20-2013, 03:05 AM
AC3 is over a year old and is still gets 20 FPS lowest settings on top of the line hardware.

That is a massive exaggeration, I get a constant 35 fps with a 2 year old gtx570 at absolute max settings, and just turning anti aliasing down to high gets a constant 50+fps. The anti aliasing is what is most poorly optimized. 'Absolute top of the line hardware' from last year would be easily able to run it at 60+ fps on max

Shadowboricua
11-20-2013, 03:30 AM
I am getting steady 60 FPS (SHAME FOR FPS LOCKS) on my GTX 780 with max settings, except that I use FXAA on all games. Switching to 2x MSAA does not do much to my FPS either. I am surprise you are having problems with your Titan!!

Loucmachine.Joe
11-20-2013, 03:34 AM
That is a massive exaggeration, I get a constant 35 fps with a 2 year old gtx570 at absolute max settings, and just turning anti aliasing down to high gets a constant 50+fps. The anti aliasing is what is most poorly optimized. 'Absolute top of the line hardware' from last year would be easily able to run it at 60+ fps on max
AA is just heavy...

Edit :The thing people need to understand is that AA is not meant to be cranked up. Just put FXAA or 2x MSAA if you have some overhead and its enough

Lexxbomb
11-20-2013, 05:20 AM
If your having low FPS try turning VSych off

Dicehunter
11-20-2013, 05:30 AM
My brother has his Uplay account on my PC and the game runs at a solid 60 fps on my 780 Ti, Now I just need to wait for my CD Key to start working :-/

bolz87
11-20-2013, 01:46 PM
I have to say that optimisation seems pretty damn good... well, for my 2 580 Classifieds anyway!

1920x1200 and all settings maxed.... 45fps+ Can't complain ;)

Beautiful looking game!
LOL good optimization = 45 FPS on 2x580? -.- lol

HypeR.tgL
11-20-2013, 02:35 PM
You can't simply patch "BAD FPS"..

I'm donning a GTX 660 and I get a average of 50 FPS with max settings with a i5 3470, exception of shadows at high, I don't see how you guys are having problems tbh. And please don't make assumptions based off some extrapolated table of recommended settings.. they clearly note that settings indicated are for a guaranteed average FPS of 40.

You also must take into account this is an open world game, open world games generally have a hard time running smoothly at max settings 60 FPS. Sadly it's mostly the linear games that get away with this poor optimization crap..

IDefectedI
11-20-2013, 02:54 PM

I'm donning a GTX 660 and I get a average of 50 FPS with max settings with a i5 3470, exception of shadows at high, I don't see how you guys are having problems tbh. And please don't make assumptions based off some extrapolated table of recommended settings.. they clearly note that settings indicated are for a guaranteed average FPS of 40.

You also must take into account this is an open world game, open world games generally have a hard time running smoothly at max settings 60 FPS. Sadly it's mostly the linear games that get away with this poor optimization crap..

Only developers who know how to code open world games as of late is Bethesda. Yes they have problems of past, but Skyrim runs perfect and looks amazing with mods. Also Fallout:NV with mods looks great without one drop. Rather see graphics like Skyrim with great gameplay, if this is the only way to hold 60 fps/ 120fps. Right now I found a setting in AC:4 that seems to hold 60 fps majority of the time, but also looks nasty at times. Textures look like they are on a mushroom trip if you set the environment quality from (very high) to (high).

Coenraad
11-20-2013, 05:07 PM

I run the same GFX card as you and a i7 3500, and i have to turn down gfx quite a bit to get rid of the most fps drops.

spectatorx
11-20-2013, 06:32 PM
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-graphics-and-performance-guide

Whell what to say gtx titan cannot max out ac4 at 60 fps, with 780 ti you can cranck up AA only to 2 xMSAA
people on various sites are alerady reporting stutering oh yea and it seems there is no diffrence again betwen
dual and quad core,sily me thinking ill be able to max this out with overcloacked gtx 760 ahaha, if titan cannot max this out at 1080p
what whould you need for 4k that is being advertised for this game a nasa space shuttle?I remeber reading sarcastic posts from xspectatorx
about ac optimization couple of days age and laughing my a.. out thinking it will probably be much better this time,only positive right know is lot ofoption,
i hope they are alerady working on apatch but we all know how that wnded with ac3.:mad::(

It makes me sad... no, not sad, it makes me depressed that i was so right about what is coming and when i'm reading posts on this forum, on steam discussions, viewing benchmarks.... Ubisoft, you should pay for my treatment, i need help of psychologist, that's how depressed you made me. You ruined series i've loved so much. I didn't buy the game, didn't preorder it, i was considering gold edition when it will be released but i see you do not deserve my money, not a single penny, i will not buy the game at all.

Dear ac gamers, never forget: "Devs are aware!!!!!!!!" :D

Mr_Shade
11-20-2013, 06:37 PM
And some official advice..

Try turning soft shadows OFF - they impact FPS a lot, Try Vsync OFF and update drivers etc

Basic advice I know, however some people are finding soft shadows helps..

Other than that, please contact support - who may have some other ideas.
www.support.ubi.com

It has been posted that identical setups have widely different FPS - so something may be hindering in the games settings, so please do share your settings if you get 60fps to help others!

Mr_Shade
11-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks for posting this info - it may help others ;)

sWi7zLe
11-21-2013, 12:34 AM
LOL good optimization = 45 FPS on 2x580? -.- lol Well I can get 60fps, but I have been running it with CSAA 8x (16x), which is a bit mental but looks rather sexy

Loucmachine.Joe
11-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Well I can get 60fps, but I have been running it with CSAA 8x (16x), which is a bit mental but looks rather sexy
I have seen people getting 50-60 fps with everything maxed (eccept AA of course) with only 1 580... maybe there is something wrong in your end ??

sWi7zLe
11-21-2013, 08:58 PM
I have seen people getting 50-60 fps with everything maxed (eccept AA of course) with only 1 580... maybe there is something wrong in your end ?? Really :eek: Where have you seen that?
Just tried with one card. I can only get about 30fps with FXAA and SMAA and 20fps the rest of the AA options.

IKingsmanI
11-21-2013, 09:21 PM
AMD Phenom II 1055T and GTX 760 - are not enough for max details (Without AA - only FXAA). In Hawanna, I am getting something around 30FPS - but not more. Give us some reasonable patch.

DarkTriumphant
11-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Ingame VSync sets FPS to 30. If you want more than 30, don't use ingame VSync. Use an outside injector for VSync or just don't use it all.

8350 + 2x 7950's lets me max everything at MSAA 4x minus ingame VSync and I get constant 50-60FPS. Also using RadeonPro to inject FXAA, SMAA and VSync.

sWi7zLe
11-22-2013, 10:20 PM
Ingame VSync sets FPS to 30. If you want more than 30, don't use ingame VSync. Use an outside injector for VSync or just don't use it all..

Yeah i actually realised that when I tried with one card that vsync was actually limiting to to 30, but with 2 cards I'm getting 45fps+ with vsync enabled.

Last night I gave up caring about all these performance issues and fps etc and just thought.... just play the game! Really really blown away by the graphics and, just a real pity i cant take any screenshots, which is really rubbish Ubisoft!

Just one last thing, just thought I'd have a quick look at CPU / Memory usage while it was running.... It's only using 1 core! So no wonder the people are having problems, especially with newer cards, there must be some ridiculous bottleneck going on! And Memory..... it only uses about 600mb :/

EP3nquin
11-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Yeah i actually realised that when I tried with one card that vsync was actually limiting to to 30, but with 2 cards I'm getting 45fps+ with vsync enabled.

Last night I gave up caring about all these performance issues and fps etc and just thought.... just play the game! Really really blown away by the graphics and, just a real pity i cant take any screenshots, which is really rubbish Ubisoft!

Just one last thing, just thought I'd have a quick look at CPU / Memory usage while it was running.... It's only using 1 core! So no wonder the people are having problems, especially with newer cards, there must be some ridiculous bottleneck going on! And Memory..... it only uses about 600mb :/

well if that is true for all then yea.. the questions is why are some having the issue and not others.. but good find there, BTW have you trued to roll back the drivers one version a few have said taht works for them

IDefectedI
11-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Am I the only one who is sick of engines being updated graphically while the performance drops? I would take the look of crysis:1 with better performance/lod each year over new engines.

IDefectedI
11-22-2013, 10:35 PM

Going to try and turn off parked cores. Don't really see how this will change my stuttering issues, but its worth a shot.

Anyone who wants a good walk through how to : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrvDVZg6C58

psychic717
11-22-2013, 11:46 PM
I can confirm that antialiasing is broken. MSAA and other modes look blurry when they shouldn't (except FXAA which should).
And with antialiasing off the game runs a lot better.

Sadly, this game has the same bad CPU usage as AC3, game has not constant 60fps.
When running around, fps drop to 57/58. I know it's only 2 fps, but the game immediately stutters because of that, which is annoying - lowering environment quality helps.

IDefectedI
11-23-2013, 03:33 AM
I can confirm that antialiasing is broken. MSAA and other modes look blurry when they shouldn't (except FXAA which should).
And with antialiasing off the game runs a lot better.

Sadly, this game has the same bad CPU usage as AC3, game has not constant 60fps.
When running around, fps drop to 57/58. I know it's only 2 fps, but the game immediately stutters because of that, which is annoying - lowering environment quality helps.

Yeah I don't see much improvement from MSAAx2 or MSAA or FXAA. I usually can tell the visual difference after changing them around. *Shrugs*

peshu
11-23-2013, 03:56 AM
A guy from nVidia support told me that in AC4 when you put in the settings 2xMSAA, it is in fact 2xMSAA+FXAA.

psychic717
11-23-2013, 12:16 PM
A guy from nVidia support told me that in AC4 when you put in the settings 2xMSAA, it is in fact 2xMSAA+FXAA.

Really?
FFS, so many options and I can't even choose MSAA without blurry FXAA?

peshu
11-23-2013, 04:32 PM
Really?
FFS, so many options and I can't even choose MSAA without blurry FXAA?

Yes. It was like that in AC3. Very High AA was 4xMSAA+FXAA

psychic717
11-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Yes. It was like that in AC3. Very High AA was 4xMSAA+FXAA

I didn't know that...
If I wanted a blurred game I would select FXAA, not MSAA :/

Btw, I've created a topic regarding this, it needs to be fixed.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/811203-Every-Antialiasing-Setting-has-FXAA-active

AherasSTRG
11-23-2013, 05:11 PM
I own a GTX 760 and I am playing the game on High to Very High settings (in fact those proposed by Geforce experience), although settings make little difference to the fps factor (between normal and very high, there is only 2 or 3 frames difference). For most of the time my frames are between 55 and 60 (that is in Havanna, Nasseau, while on sea). The time when frames dip to 40s is when there is dense vegetation on screen (Southern part of Nasseau, jungles, big islands etc). Lowering the settings does not help much. So, since the problem is specific to these cases, there might be an Nvidia / AMD driver later on that addresses the issue of vegetation.

sWi7zLe
11-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Going to try and turn off parked cores. Don't really see how this will change my stuttering issues, but its worth a shot.
Any luck with that?
I tried overclocking my cpu last night and gained 5-10 fps.

So if this is true:

I have seen people getting 50-60 fps with everything maxed (eccept AA of course) with only 1 580... maybe there is something wrong in your end ?? Then maybe that's because they have an i7 or something?

Last night I played Metro Last Light to see how cpu usage compared. On AC4 1 core is maxed out and the others don't seem to be doing much. On Metro, all cores were pretty much even at about 60%.

I have 3570K at 4.4 btw

Strange how this is a gaming site but there is no way you can add a signature showing your pc setup. Surely that would be so helpful for not only other users, but the developers too?

sWi7zLe
11-23-2013, 06:23 PM
Aheradrim (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1387303-Aheradrim), how have you got a Signature? I don't seem to have the option to add one :/

I don't seem to have a problem with vegetation, the one place AC4 struggles for me is when I board a ship I've disabled.

IDefectedI
11-23-2013, 09:26 PM
Any luck with that?
I tried overclocking my cpu last night and gained 5-10 fps.

So if this is true:
Then maybe that's because they have an i7 or something?

Last night I played Metro Last Light to see how cpu usage compared. On AC4 1 core is maxed out and the others don't seem to be doing much. On Metro, all cores were pretty much even at about 60%.

I have 3570K at 4.4 btw

Strange how this is a gaming site but there is no way you can add a signature showing your pc setup. Surely that would be so helpful for not only other users, but the developers too?

Metro last light truly shows when developers understand how to develop for PC. Also noticed my GPUs stay cool on that engine even at 95% usage on both cards. AC:4 CPU programming is bottle necking GPU performance. Makes sense since high end cards are having problems. Turning off parked cores gain small changes in performance.

AherasSTRG
11-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Aheradrim (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1387303-Aheradrim), how have you got a Signature? I don't seem to have the option to add one :/

I don't seem to have a problem with vegetation, the one place AC4 struggles for me is when I board a ship I've disabled.
I don't have any problems when boarding ships. Apart from the ocassional smokes lowering my frames, I am mostly good with it.
As far as the signature is concerned, choose "settings" from the upper right corner of any page in the Ubisoft forums and then choose "Edit Signature" from the catalogue on the left.

peshu
11-24-2013, 12:05 AM
I can conform the game uses 1 core at 100%, second core at around 50%, the others two are doing nothing. Wasn't the game quad core optimized?

IDefectedI
11-24-2013, 03:16 AM
I can conform the game uses 1 core at 100%, second core at around 50%, the others two are doing nothing. Wasn't the game quad core optimized?

if this game utilized all threads it would run like perfection.

MasterZone
11-24-2013, 05:05 AM
I have
-EVGA GTX 770 SC
-intel i5 4670k 3.4GHz (overclocked to 4.0GHz)
-16GB 1866mhz RAM
-Win 8.1 64bit

Yet I only get 35-45 FPS and even drop down to 25 FPS at heavy moments... It's freaking stupid!

psychic717
11-24-2013, 01:10 PM
I have
-EVGA GTX 770 SC
-intel i5 4670k 3.4GHz (overclocked to 4.0GHz)
-16GB 1866mhz RAM
-Win 8.1 64bit

Yet I only get 35-45 FPS and even drop down to 25 FPS at heavy moments... It's freaking stupid!

Yeah, I have a very similar system.
And I found out that Antialiasing was causing that. Just turn AA Off and you will get better fps.
Also God rays will be better optimized in the future, so you should put those on Low for the moment.

Pekka75
11-24-2013, 01:29 PM
I7 3770k and GTX 670 @ 2560x1440.
All settings as low as possible = steady 60 FPS, all settings maxed = 20-25 FPS..

burtie80
11-24-2013, 08:52 PM
I have a i5 4670k 3.4GHz and GTX 770 and I can run the game with everything set on full/turned on and I get somewhere between 30-4FPS. If I turn off soft shadows (just normal shadows) or turn off V-sync I can get 50-60FPS.

AherasSTRG
11-24-2013, 09:17 PM
I have a i5 4670k 3.4GHz and GTX 770 and I can run the game with everything set on full/turned on and I get somewhere between 30-4FPS. If I turn off soft shadows (just normal shadows) or turn off V-sync I can get 50-60FPS.
If you did have everything turned on, you would either have 30 or 60 FPS, nothing in between, because of the fact that the game does not support tripple buffering, but only double buffering.

burtie80
11-24-2013, 09:41 PM
You are lieing.
If you did have everything turned on, you would either have 30 or 60 FPS, nothing in between, because of the fact that the game does not support tripple buffering, but only double buffering.
I hate trolls - that's the only thing I can say in order to keep my post civilised.

Ah sorry, I stand corrected...v-sync was off! Thought I had turned it on! You are right, enabling it limits to 30 FPS.

No need to get your knickers in a twist over it though...was just joining in the discussion, no need to start calling people trolls.

AherasSTRG
11-25-2013, 01:02 AM
Ah sorry, I stand corrected...v-sync was off! Thought I had turned it on! You are right, enabling it limits to 30 FPS.

No need to get your knickers in a twist over it though...was just joining in the discussion, no need to start calling people trolls.
Excuse me then. I am going to edit my post removing the offending parts, but keep the main idea.

sWi7zLe
11-25-2013, 01:58 AM
God rays will be better optimized in the future, so you should put those on Low for the moment. I thought God Rays worked rather nicely, only problem is, the game seems to want me to set that to low each time something loads.... got fed up with changing it back to high.

Metro last light truly shows when developers understand how to develop for PC. Also noticed my GPUs stay cool on that engine even at 95% usage on both cards. AC:4 CPU programming is bottle necking GPU performance. Makes sense since high end cards are having problems. Turning off parked cores gain small changes in performance.

I tried disabling some cores.... well 3 to start with and was rather shocked at how well it ran! .... but not for long. Worked quite well with 2 and 3 cores. So why has Ubisoft specified that you need a Quad Core to play this i wonder :/

Now THIS... is really idiotic ; I started the game with all cores, Core 0 was maxed out, the others doing sod all. I disabled 3 of them and went back into the game... that wasn't great, but it was
running which was a shock, but only at about 20fps.
I then enabled 2 then 3 cores... and it was surprisingly playable, especially with 3.

But then I enabled the 4th one and.... now its running so much better....all bloody cores are even !!

So to make the cpu's work better, you have to disable, then re-enable them !? Comical programming :D

AherasSTRG
11-25-2013, 02:30 AM
Now THIS... is really idiotic ; I started the game with all cores, Core 0 was maxed out, the others doing sod all. I disabled 3 of them and went back into the game... that wasn't great, but it was
I then enabled 2 then 3 cores... and it was surprisingly playable, especially with 3.

But then I enabled the 4th one and.... now its running so much better....all bloody cores are even !!

So to make the cpu's work better, you have to disable, then re-enable them !? Comical programming :D
Did you see any difference in the frames factor at the end, compared to how you started? Could you illustrate your point further with screenshots, a video and / or specific FPS numbers? Can someone else confirm this as well?

IDefectedI
11-25-2013, 02:41 AM
I thought God Rays worked rather nicely, only problem is, the game seems to want me to set that to low each time something loads.... got fed up with changing it back to high.

I tried disabling some cores.... well 3 to start with and was rather shocked at how well it ran! .... but not for long. Worked quite well with 2 and 3 cores. So why has Ubisoft specified that you need a Quad Core to play this i wonder :/

Done this before. Worth a shot. BRB

abohamed2013
11-25-2013, 09:44 AM
I thought God Rays worked rather nicely, only problem is, the game seems to want me to set that to low each time something loads.... got fed up with changing it back to high.

oh really ... check this out ... i run AC4 with ONLY one core ( CPU 0 ) with these specs : Asus EAH 5770 CU core driver version 13.11 beta 9.4 , Intel i7 3770 @ 3.90 GHz 8M Cache , GA P75-D3 F11 , Corsair 8 GB DDR3 RAM , Cooler master extreme 500 W PSU , Win 7 64 bit ultimate SP1 and these settings :

resolution : 1920x1080
shadow quailty: high
AA : SMAA
textrue quailty : high
god rays : low
Vsync : on ( with D3DOverrider and btw we need a patch for that too )
ambient occlusion : off
volumetric fog : on
motion blur : on
environmental quality : low

and i gets 33 - 38 FPS and if i enabled the 2th one i gets ZERO performance and by that i mean NOT EVEN A SINGLE FPS .. SO IF ANY ONE HAVE A CPU WITH ONLY ONE CORE WITH 3.90 GHz 8M Cache HE CAN RUN THIS GAME FINE AND THATS EXACTLY HOW UBISOFT AND NVIDIA DEVELOPERS THINKING : FOCUS ON THE GPU AND SCREW THE CPU SO WE CAN FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY OUR NEW GPUS !!!

CalinTM
11-25-2013, 09:57 AM
I have a gtx680 @1267mhz @3350 mhz mem (it's basically a GTX770)
3770k 4.5ghz
16 ram

And on
1080p
AA: OFF
very high shadows
very high environment
HBAO+ High
god rays low
volumetric fog ON

I can get almost solid 60fps.

Seems the game doesn't play well when you are on remote islands where is ONLY vegetation. I searched for a island with only houses, and on that one i had 60fps, on ONLY vegetation islands (or towns) the fps drops like hell. It's the vegetation's fault.

Also the game doesn't use more than 2 Cores !!!

If the game used true 4 cores, the game will run smooth, but it doesn't because ubisoft doesn't want us PC gamers to enjoy.

I was thinking to buy a GTX 780 Ti, but when i saw that 780 users had the exact same fps as my fps (in combat also) i am saving money for nvidia GTX880.

Bottom line: the game has fps drops on vegetation areas (like Nassau) and ONLY if you look from CERTAIN ANGLES ON VEGETATION.

I really think if they want they could release a fix for this, but they don't want...they are just trolling again and again...

PS: If a 780 can't get solid 60fps with max setting except AA, that means the game is not optimized for PC. UBISOFT remember the huge threads on Assassins Creed 3 launch day ?

persona523
11-25-2013, 10:00 AM
Runs well with my RIG.

You guys got good GPU than mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56nkTWJhyPw

My RIG:
GRYPHON Z87 TUF
GPU: GeForce GTX 660
CPU: Intel Core i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4th Generation Core™)
Memory: 16.00 GB RAM
Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz

Game Graphic Settings:
Environment Quality: High
Textual Quality: High
Anti-Alias Quality: TXAA 4X
Shadow Quality: High
Reflection Quality: High
Motion Blur: on
Ambient Occlusion: HBAo+ High
God Rays: On
Volumetric Fog: On
Vsync: On

Some part does lag but everything is OKAY

abohamed2013
11-25-2013, 10:04 AM
http://www.dsogaming.com/pc-performance-analyses/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-pc-performance-analysis/

CalinTM
11-25-2013, 10:05 AM
^ Already saw that, the game is crap on PC...as they say, sadly.

persona523
11-25-2013, 10:22 AM
^ Already saw that, the game is crap on PC...as they say, sadly.

Not really... GAMEPLAY is awesome in PC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIuw6tRU61Q

CalinTM
11-25-2013, 10:36 AM
U troll ? We talk here about ubisoft's crappy PC game in terms of performance/fps/optimize.

Also curious thing, if you destroy a fost and get into it, where it's smoke everyware and fires, the fps doesn't drop a bit. And it drops like hell on some small islands with ONLY trees and vegetation, nice ubisoft again...

persona523
11-25-2013, 11:05 AM
I have no problem in Vegatation and tress. smokes does drop a bit.

Boemundus
11-25-2013, 11:17 AM
So, anyone tested the "disable/enable" cpu cores ? Did anyone see any improvement?

luciusnetheril
11-25-2013, 11:23 AM
I have no problem in Vegatation and tress. smokes does drop a bit.

Than you're obviously not paying an attention.

abohamed2013
11-25-2013, 11:54 AM
http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-pc-optimization/

no comment

sWi7zLe
12-20-2013, 01:14 AM
Get the Beta driver: http://www.nvidia.co.uk/download/driverResults.aspx/71183/en-uk

So much better :)