PDA

View Full Version : just got black flag from loacal ebgames and i got no pre order code!!

zeek55
11-19-2013, 09:31 PM
i called the store and they dont even have it in the system, they said to call back tomorow for an update maybe in the system

is it on disk then? the black ship dlc?

zeek55
11-20-2013, 03:09 AM
anyone?

blackscorpion62
11-20-2013, 04:53 AM
I had same problem with Blacklist I placed a ticket in UBI support along with a copy of complete contents i n and of dvd case along with copy of receipt they took care of it within 24 hours. My feeling is Lamestop never orders pre order PC discs just use normal stock. Pc not a big seller for them they lied 2 me for a week and their support did't even notify me hope this gets you and others running qucker. UBI will help you but must put in a support ticket.

zeek55
11-20-2013, 07:46 PM
I had same problem with Blacklist I placed a ticket in UBI support along with a copy of complete contents i n and of dvd case along with copy of receipt they took care of it within 24 hours. My feeling is Lamestop never orders pre order PC discs just use normal stock. Pc not a big seller for them they lied 2 me for a week and their support did't even notify me hope this gets you and others running qucker. UBI will help you but must put in a support ticket.

ok cool thanks, ill do that right now!!

Mr_Shade
11-20-2013, 08:16 PM
ok cool thanks, ill do that right now!!
For pre-order codes - you need to be contacting the retailer too, since they are responsible for giving them to you?

Support may not be able to help, since codes are retailer specific and they may send you back to contact the store - so I would call / pop in and ask at the store tomorrow while you wait.

zeek55
11-20-2013, 08:30 PM
yea im gona call again right now, thanks

zeek55
11-20-2013, 08:35 PM
yea im gona call again right now, thanks

well they dont have it again, i had another problem with arkham origins, they never even got pc copys in the store, i think im just gona do digital from now on for pc