PDA

View Full Version : black flag crashes PS3

obiGYNkenobi
11-19-2013, 08:28 PM
SERIOUSLY? game launches with a patch but of course that only fixes a handful of issues. Now certain points cause the PS3 to completely shut off mimicking YLOD scenario. I checked the system with other games and programs and cannot replicate problem so system is fine. Then I try to send a question on the Ubi support page and THAT is experiencing technical difficulties. I had one save game at 56% erase it self after one of the crashes and now I am currently unable to get out of shackles in the "Treasure fleet" mission. Is anyone else having these kind of issues or know anything about how they may be corrected? This is so frustrating that if its not fixed AC4 will be the last UBISOFT game I purchase. Guess they were more worried about meeting a timeline then releasing a quality game. Real shame too because I think the game is fantastic and lots of fun.

DetroitPlaya
11-19-2013, 08:37 PM
Not encountered a single issue, and I still use my launch PS3 - so.. And crashes aren't always the game's fault.

obiGYNkenobi
11-20-2013, 06:09 AM
i wouldn't be thinking it was the game initially except the fact that was able to play borderlands 2 all day with zero issues and wife watched Netflix with again no issues and then black flag goes back in and five minutes later...flashing red light and black screen. Hopefully UbiSoft can figure out and patch issues

LoyalACFan
11-20-2013, 06:31 AM
Can't help you, but you have a hilarious username :D

deadlyh1tAC
11-20-2013, 07:48 AM
you have xbox or ps3? i havent seen ANY crash issues so far everything is great and runs smoothly!

Krayus Korianis
11-20-2013, 08:38 AM
Clean out your dang console with an air compressor. It's overheating... Gah, why doesn't anyone ever read the instruction manual?! (Please note, I do not own a PS console... I just know what you're getting because it happens to every console and PC if you have never cleaned it out)

pacmanate
11-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Yeah your PS3 is screwed, not the game. Havent had one crash.

Unimatrix1of3
11-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Must be your ps3 at fault, not had a problem on my ps3 and I've been playing this since it launched.

Mr_Shade
11-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Please contact support - just in case, however its possible as suggested it's a hardware fault - however sony support should be able to help decide.

www.support.ubi.com and www.playstation.com/support