PDA

View Full Version : Crusader and Florentine pack now available.

Knobboy
11-19-2013, 06:50 PM
I read a description for this pack somewhere and I thought it said that we would get Ezio's swords and Atair's sword. I was hoping that the singular form of the word "sword" in the description indicated that Altair's sword would be a single-wield option. I know it was a long-shot, but one can hope, right? In any case, NEW STUFF!

DetroitPlaya
11-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up :) Will go download straight away

Edit: Okay, not out in EU yet.

SleezeRocker
11-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Edit: Okay, not out in EU yet.

It because we are on Playstation. Playstation updates/DLC don't go up until afternoon (PST) so we have to wait. It's ok since right now not doing story mode since im just playing the MP with friends ;)

DetroitPlaya
11-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Well, EU gets the update tomorrow I image (our updates are on Wednesday)

What are the stats for the swords? And anyone able to take a screenshot of the sails if they are on a PS4?

mrmanjob372
11-22-2013, 03:51 AM
I read a description for this pack somewhere and I thought it said that we would get Ezio's swords and Atair's sword. I was hoping that the singular form of the word "sword" in the description indicated that Altair's sword would be a single-wield option. I know it was a long-shot, but one can hope, right? In any case, NEW STUFF! just got it and there both sword sets not single sorry