PDA

View Full Version : AC4BF Additional Content

Siliconhobbit
11-19-2013, 05:39 PM
I'm currently downloading AC4BF on my UPLAY client now. It's got approx. 4 hours until it's finished. No big deal. I purchased the Gold Edition so I also have access to:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Crusader & Florentine Pack

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Time Saver: Resources Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Death Vessel Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Kraken Ship Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass

I am wondering however what these 3 additional DLCs are:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Time Saver: Collectibles Pack

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Activities Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Technology Pack

When I click on the Buy Now button no additional information appears to explain what this content is.

So my questions are:

What is this additional content?
Is this content that will be released via the Season Pass?
Did you seriously release MORE additional content to purchase on day 1 release?
If so, why wasn't this content included in the Gold Edition?

Syrupvip
11-19-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm currently downloading AC4BF on my UPLAY client now. It's got approx. 4 hours until it's finished. No big deal. I purchased the Gold Edition so I also have access to:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Crusader & Florentine Pack

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Time Saver: Resources Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Death Vessel Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Kraken Ship Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass

I am wondering however what these 3 additional DLCs are:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Time Saver: Collectibles Pack

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Activities Pack
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Technology Pack

When I click on the Buy Now button no additional information appears to explain what this content is.

So my questions are:

What is this additional content?
Is this content that will be released via the Season Pass?
Did you seriously release MORE additional content to purchase on day 1 release?
If so, why wasn't this content included in the Gold Edition?

The answer to this is if you search these things up you'll find out they are what us Gold Users should of got from pre-ordering. It use to be the other pre-order bonuses but got taken out for some reason and now we will have to pay an extra $0.99 for each pack if we want it

Syrupvip
11-19-2013, 06:38 PM
This is a copy and paste from Sony website.

Assassin’s CreedŽIV Black Flag™ Time saver: Collectibles Pack Overview

This pack will save you time by revealing all of the collectibles locations on your map. Note that you will still need to travel to these locations and beat the game play in order to get the rewards.

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStationŽNetwork Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.

Assassin’s CreedŽIV Black Flag™ Time saver: Activities Pack

This pack will save you time by revealing all of the activity locations on your map.

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStationŽNetwork Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.

Assassin’s CreedŽIV Black Flag™ Time saver: Technology Pack

Obtain a technology advantage that removes the requirement to find the 18 Upgrade Plans to be able to buy the higher ship upgrades (gameplay and cosmetic upgrades).

Important: You need to progress until Sequence 3 memory 04 to see the effect of this DLC. The plan requirement will be removed from the best ship’s upgrades. You still need to get money and resources to be able to buy and equip them.

Anykeyer
11-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Those "DLC" are already in Uplay shop. Why dont you have a look?
Map reveal (collectibles and activites) packs are completely useless/unnecessary btw. You can reveal everything just by synchronising nearby viewpoint (for cities and big islands) or capturing fort (for sea and small uncharted islands). And unlike AC3 you can reveal 100% of the map just by doing this. I think you would do this anyway if your goal is to collect everything.

They arent additional content. Just a sort of official cheat. Useless for the most part. Having them can actually lower your game experience thats probably why they are not included in any edition. And ofc ubisoft's greed.

Siliconhobbit
11-19-2013, 07:58 PM
I see that the Collectibles Pack and the Activities Pack are/were exclusives to the PlayStation.

Are these items available for purchase on the UPLAY PC Client now?

I can click the Buy Now button but that just changes the page to the UPLAY shop and no details come up and nothing appears in my 'cart' for purchase. Using the search bar for any of these items yields no results. If I search for product name and DLCs for Assassin's Creed, none of these items appear for purchase.

Dag_B
11-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Don't you think it's more find to find those things by yourself? ^^"

Aaron_715
11-19-2013, 11:51 PM
i pre-ordered the gtold ediotion on steam but it says i only have the regular ediotion on uplay, so i have no dlc or anything :(