PDA

View Full Version : What time can i start downloading?

blacklight25
11-18-2013, 05:42 PM
does anyone know exactly what time ill be able to start downloading AC 4? im wondering since uplay doesnt allow pre-loading.

Bahjabroni
11-18-2013, 07:15 PM
does anyone know exactly what time ill be able to start downloading AC 4? im wondering since uplay doesnt allow pre-loading.

10am PST/1pm EST on the 19th if you're from North America. Other countries have to wait til the 22nd I believe.

Taylor23-t
11-18-2013, 10:50 PM
So we can't even start the download before we fall asleep?

edfarst
11-19-2013, 12:36 AM
So we can't even start the download before we fall asleep?

correct. likely not til sometime tomorrow late afternoon. i wouldn't expect to play til wednesday.

airborneguy
11-19-2013, 01:20 AM
LoL, will never pre-order again

Dicehunter
11-19-2013, 06:28 AM
Kind of stupid that other countries have to wait 3 days extra just because their not American :-/

wimpydog
11-19-2013, 03:39 PM
Howdy all
just a note, went to start download AC4 this morning because this is the eamil I got when I bought the game.

Thank you for pre-ordering Assassin’s CreedŽ IV Black Flag™. Your product will appear in the "GAMES" section of your Uplay PC client when it releases on November 19, 2013. An email confirmation will be sent to you once the product is released, and you will then be able to download and install it through the Uplay PC client.
To install the Uplay PC client, please use the following link.,

As you can see in bold that is today.
When I got to the pc and look up to see if it was ready to go .... not there!!!
went to check my email to find out if I had recived a message about game...NOPE!!!
Went to USB online store to check order, and this is what was on the bottom.

This order will be shipped after the release date of 10/25/2016 for Assassin’s CreedŽ IV Black Flag™.

I hope this is not right.

Hilllside
11-19-2013, 05:03 PM
I saw that too, I'm fairly certain that what benja said is correct. We have to wait until 10am PST/ 12pm CST/ 1pm EST. We'll have to wait a couple more hours to see.

EP3nquin
11-19-2013, 05:57 PM
I got the download e-mail about 1 hour ago from uplay so should be soon if you can not DL already

Mustylon
11-19-2013, 06:34 PM
I got the donwload, but i only can download a RUS version.. and live in Europe :/
Does this mean i have to wait or...? a bit confused right now:confused:

OrgnSpaceJockey
11-19-2013, 06:59 PM
I got the donwload, but i only can download a RUS version.. and live in Europe :/

I thought the game releases 21/22nd in EU? Where did you buy the game from?

Mustylon
11-19-2013, 07:19 PM
From the Uplay store! thats the what makes it confusing :s

EP3nquin
11-19-2013, 08:35 PM

if you got your RU version on steam I understand they just unlocked the regions so you should have no issue getting it t work.

Argestus
11-19-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm having trouble with my installation as well. I ordered the game through the ubisoft store and when I try to download it there's an error telling me that there's not enough space in my hard drive. Although I freed up almost 50 GB worth :nonchalance:

EP3nquin
11-19-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm having trouble with my installation as well. I ordered the game through the ubisoft store and when I try to download it there's an error telling me that there's not enough space in my hard drive. Although I freed up almost 50 GB worth :nonchalance:

might want to reboot... I know in the past windows has had issues where you remove apps from add/remove and while the HD refects that the reg does not update right until it is rebooted

Argestus
11-19-2013, 09:42 PM
might want to reboot... I know in the past windows has had issues where you remove apps from add/remove and while the HD refects that the reg does not update right until it is rebooted

I've already tried it. I believe the issue comes from me changing the installation directories in the Uplay application, but I can't seem to find the solution. Well having only 9 GB in drive C: might be causing this problem, but I can't free up more space in there as it is only around 50 GB. So I just changed the installation directories to other hard drives with more free space. But it still says "not enough space". I even tried it on my portable HDD with 300 GB of free space :nonchalance: didn't work

Mustylon
11-19-2013, 09:49 PM
if you got your RU version on steam I understand they just unlocked the regions so you should have no issue getting it t work.
min's a Uplay purchase ;)