PDA

View Full Version : A Fact that i'd like to know the answer - [Related to the characters]

Keturno
11-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Hi guys , after finishing AC III i got this doubt about Connor , we know that Ezio isnt related to Altair , and that Edward Kenway is Connor's grandfather , but is Connor related to Ezio or Altair?

Thanks in advance!

MnemonicSyntax
11-18-2013, 04:11 PM
They're all related. That's how Desmond is able to relive their memories. Because he came from their bloodline.

ace3001
11-18-2013, 04:28 PM
They're all related. That's how Desmond is able to relive their memories. Because he came from their bloodline.

Desmond is related to all three, but none of them are related to each other.

Sirrrus13
11-19-2013, 10:37 AM
They have to be all related to each other. As assassins with Eagle Vision, they're descendants of the breeding mixture between humans and "those who came before". That's where they received the gift. Yes, I understand that Ezio's family is an offshoot of a friend of the Polo's but they're still related somewhere higher up on the family tree, going all the way back to Juno if you have to. Technically, President Obama and Sarah Palin are something like 16th cousins (this came out sometime around his 1st election), the further you go back, the whole human race is related. Same blood.

AherasSTRG
11-19-2013, 11:38 AM
They have to be all related to each other. As assassins with Eagle Vision, they're descendants of the breeding mixture between humans and "those who came before". That's where they received the gift. Yes, I understand that Ezio's family is an offshoot of a friend of the Polo's but they're still related somewhere higher up on the family tree, going all the way back to Juno if you have to. Technically, President Obama and Sarah Palin are something like 16th cousins (this came out sometime around his 1st election), the further you go back, the whole human race is related. Same blood.
They are related only if you believe that we all came from Adam and Eve. If Connor would search his family tree, he would never find any Ezio or Altair amongst his close ancestors. That is why Desmond was so special. He was related with at least 3 assassin's who had an abnormal amount of First Civ DNA while none of them were in related.

ace3001
11-19-2013, 03:20 PM
They have to be all related to each other. As assassins with Eagle Vision, they're descendants of the breeding mixture between humans and "those who came before". That's where they received the gift. Yes, I understand that Ezio's family is an offshoot of a friend of the Polo's but they're still related somewhere higher up on the family tree, going all the way back to Juno if you have to. Technically, President Obama and Sarah Palin are something like 16th cousins (this came out sometime around his 1st election), the further you go back, the whole human race is related. Same blood.They don't have to be descended from the same first civilization ancestor to have Eagle Vision. They don't all have to be descended from Juno. The first civ people were a huge civilization, so who knows how many were interested in doing the tango with humans? The canonical fact is that the three of them don't share a common ancestor.

EP3nquin
11-19-2013, 03:23 PM
They don't have to be descended from the same first civilization ancestor to have Eagle Vision. They don't all have to be descended from Juno. The first civ people were a huge civilization, so who knows how many were interested in doing the tango with humans? The canonical fact is that the three of them don't share a common ancestor.

ok but if they all are ancestorof Desmond then how is it they share no other relation? and Given that Ezio also is able to see altier as well in revelations says to me they must also be some how related to each other as well no?

ace3001
11-19-2013, 07:25 PM
ok but if they all are desendents of Desmond then how is it they share no other relation? and Given that Ezio also is able to see altier as well in revelations says to me they must also be some how related to each other as well no?

They're not descendants of Desmond, they're ancestors of Desmond. -_-
And Ezio sees Altair's memories that were recorded in the first civilization memory seals, not via genetic memory. Do you people not pay attention to the story?

EP3nquin
11-19-2013, 08:01 PM
They're not descendants of Desmond, they're ancestors of Desmond. -_-
And Ezio sees Altair's memories that were recorded in the first civilization memory seals, not via genetic memory. Do you people not pay attention to the story?

I thought the only way for him to read the seals was to have been a relative to him, but after watching http://www.gamespot.com/videos/assassins-creed-revelations-desmonds-ancestry-expl/2300-6339000/ it helps shed some light on the story. . Being descendants of Desmond it makes seance for one to conclude they are all related and part of the same bloodline when they never really spent alot of time in game talking about who begot who and how the linage got to desmond

Sirrrus13
12-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Juno states in Brotherhood at the end that they gave them part of the Sixth Sense. That they should have left humans as they were. In AC 3, we find out that Juno slept with the human and that's how the Sixth Sense was passed down. The Assassins with Eagle Vision have the blood of Those Who Came Before in them. Therefore, Connor, Ezio, Haytham, Altair, Desmond, and Edward all have the same ancestor way back in the bloodline - one of Those Who Came Before. They're related by blood.

Secu12
12-04-2013, 11:34 AM
In order to be related Altair, Ezio and Connor they must have the same ancestors. One parent from the first civilization and the second one, human. It's hard for me to believe it was only one hybrid couple. Also, the producers stated the three ancestors aren't related to each other.
It could happend this way: a descendat form Altair mated with a descendant of Ezio. This offspring or one of his descendants mated with Connor/his descendant. This way, a hero was born. Desmond Miles is their link, what all three have in common.