PDA

View Full Version : Caribbean Assassin Outfit

Wolfmeister1010
11-18-2013, 02:36 AM
Am I the only one who wants the outfit that all the NPC male assassins wear? I am surprised it is not available in game! Add this to the request for Duncan Walpole's oufit.

Do you guys know which outfit I am talking about? Its white, and pretty awesome. I will try to find a pic.

Okay I found vid. The outfit is worn by the assassins who appear starting at 6:36.

http://youtu.be/PxKiqWz3D0g

I hate this guy's gameplay SOOO much but his vid was the quickest one I could find, and with an advantage of being on PS4.

Ps happy 1st forum birthday to me :)

LoyalACFan
11-18-2013, 02:37 AM
Isn't it pretty close to the stealth outfit?

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 02:37 AM
Pics?

Wolfmeister1010
11-18-2013, 02:49 AM
Isn't it pretty close to the stealth outfit?

Well that is Ah Tabai's outfit. It is brown, shows too much skin, has these weird puffy black things on them, and no shoes. The outfit I am talking about is white, and worn by the other unnamed assassins.

It is a lot better.

Wolfmeister1010
11-18-2013, 02:49 AM
Pics?

Updated OP

xx-pyro
11-18-2013, 02:52 AM
There are already enough outfits in the game in my opinion. I'm not particularly against it, it just isn't a point of interest for me.

Zellzin
11-18-2013, 02:55 AM
Yes!

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 02:58 AM
I like it, but not for Edward. Works for those dudes though. Seems more like a "recruit" outfit, and not customized robes for a more skilled assassin, and as we see... they're not very skilled.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-18-2013, 03:59 AM
YES. Actually... I've always wondered why they didn't allow us to use alternate Assassin outfits. It makes sense in AC1 because there was no real customization but if they had, it would've been cool to use the shorter robes used by a lot (most) of the Assassins in Masyaf. In ACB, the outfits worn by the apprentices would have been cool and again in ACR, same thing. ACR had the turkish styling to it which would have been cool and unique. Same in this case, still don't get why they made the outfit, modeled it, made it look like a standard Assassin outfit for the time period...and then don't let us have access to them. At all, in any way.

In fact, it's really weird considering there's about a BILLION outfits in the game and only one comes close to more traditional Assassin wear by the looks of it. The outfit looks more or less like a similar white coat to the the governor and politician outfits only white. There's probably a lot of differences but they're more similar to those than Ed's outfit. :l

thecodeman715
11-18-2013, 04:21 AM
YES!! I was thinking the same thing when I was playing through. I always dye my clothes straight up white and red, but I couldn't do that in BF. So i was hoping at some point we would get those robes.

guardian_titan
11-18-2013, 04:26 AM
Referring to http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w491/guardian_titan/MayanAssassins.jpg? Semi decent picture of Ah Tabai's outfit and one of his followers. Image is too big to really link directly.

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 04:37 AM
Referring to http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w491/guardian_titan/MayanAssassins.jpg? Semi decent picture of Ah Tabai's outfit and one of his followers. Image is too big to really link directly.

Not bad. Like I said though, those dudes suck. That one guy got stabbed right through the chest by a lousy guard in the video posted in OP.

Also, part of me hesitated to click your link for a split second in fear of a screamer. Those new youtube comments...

Sigv4rd
11-18-2013, 04:58 AM
Lol how about the female Assassin outfit XD
Edward would look so pretty...

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 05:10 AM
Lol how about the female Assassin outfit XD
Edward would look so pretty...

Ignoring the pretty part of that post, Edward is the best looking main character we've seen in AC to date. So glad they made him blonde, he would look weird otherwise. In one of the cinematic trailers his hair looked a lot darker and it wasn't as good looking.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-18-2013, 06:11 AM
YES!! I was thinking the same thing when I was playing through. I always dye my clothes straight up white and red, but I couldn't do that in BF. So i was hoping at some point we would get those robes.

Same...did you get the Explorer outfit yet? It seems to be the closest to a white/red combo in AC4 but I haven't played the game yet so I'm not 100% certain.

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 06:31 AM
Same...did you get the Explorer outfit yet? It seems to be the closest to a white/red combo in AC4 but I haven't played the game yet so I'm not 100% certain.

I'm curious Bob, when do you actually plan on playing it? I know you're an xbox guy. (I think...) And I'm getting it on thursday along with my xbox one.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-18-2013, 09:11 AM
I'm curious Bob, when do you actually plan on playing it? I know you're an xbox guy. (I think...) And I'm getting it on thursday along with my xbox one.

UGH. I WISH I KNEW! /crying

No, I don't have any money right now for an Xbox One so I have to start like...saving up for the Xbox One and it'll be SOMETIME next year I get it most likely. I need to get a job first though. Then I can have the money in no time. I already made myself a professional looking resume so now to begin the hunt. Once I have the Xbox One... it's likely going to be one of the first games I pick up for it, if not the first.

I'm still upset at Sony getting exclusive content for AC such as the Copernicus Conspiracy in ACB or whatever it is they got in AC3... didn't they get like Aveline missions for AC4? That's one of my BIGGEST pet peeves/annoyances with games. Forget day one DLC, forget any of that. I'm okay with exclusive GAMES on systems (Xbox gets Halo, PS gets Uncharted, etc.) but when one system gets exclusive things for a multi-platform game... that's B.S. It wouldn't be so bad if they ever released it later but it's just annoying. It's usually Sony who gets those too like how they got the Joker challenge maps in the first Arkham. That said, I'd still hate it even if it was Xbox getting the extra content.

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 09:13 AM
UGH. I WISH I KNEW! /crying

No, I don't have any money right now for an Xbox One so I have to start like...saving up for the Xbox One and it'll be SOMETIME next year I get it most likely. I need to get a job first though. Then I can have the money in no time. I already made myself a professional looking resume so now to begin the hunt. Once I have the Xbox One... it's likely going to be one of the first games I pick up for it, if not the first.

I'm still upset at Sony getting exclusive content for AC such as the Copernicus Conspiracy in ACB or whatever it is they got in AC3... didn't they get like Aveline missions for AC4? That's one of my BIGGEST pet peeves/annoyances with games. Forget day one DLC, forget any of that. I'm okay with exclusive GAMES on systems (Xbox gets Halo, PS gets Uncharted, etc.) but when one system gets exclusive things for a multi-platform game... that's B.S. It wouldn't be so bad if they ever released it later but it's just annoying. It's usually Sony who gets those too like how they got the Joker challenge maps in the first Arkham. That said, I'd still hate it even if it was Xbox getting the extra content.

Hopefully it's soon in the year.

And yeah, I don't like it either, but in this case I don't care about Aveline. They just have exclusive stuff for like 6 months because they paid to have it exclusive. That extra 40 minutes of gameplay isn't going to sell them any extra PS4s, so I don't get it. Kind of a waste of money on Sony's part.