PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 4 What we Want!

Vucgy92
11-18-2013, 02:13 AM
Hi I'm new I would like to post some ideas about FC4

So FC4 Should be a "upgraded" version of FC2 and FC3 ( Don't get me wrong it should be very different but without abandoning its great features)

WEAPONS
The Weapons System was much better in FC2 Where you had to buy weapons and where the weapons would get dirty jam break etc so you had to go sometimes get a new one from shop , not like in FC3 where all weapons are perfectly fine and you never have to change it , I passed the game with a AK47 I never dropped or changed it
(ALSO I HAVEN'T SPEND NOT EVEN 1$ ON WEAPONS IN FC3 I MEAN WTF WTF WTF !!! WHY WHY YOU DONE THAT !?)
I think Weapon system like in FC2 and Much new weapons ( NO FUTURISTIC AND IT WOULD BE FINE)

ENEMIES
Well The enemies in FC3 are pretty funny yes funny I play FC3 on Master difficult and I'm killing that pirates/mercenaries like they never held a weapon in hand they are total morons , They cant aim you can stand in front of him and he won't detect you and all in all they are so Stupid like a caveman.
So they should be pretty much like in FC2 Good aiming and cleaver AI

VECIHLES
Well Vecihles in FC3 are Great ( I NEVER LIKED THE VECIHLES IN FC2) they should stay so and changed a little bit.
And not too forget new ones and maybe some heaver armor ( APCs Tanks) we have IEDs RPGs Mortars Grenade launchers and etc all weapons to blow stuff so why not ?

OPEN WORLD
About this I could talk all day(Cause its the main aspect of all FCs and should be in the first plan ) but I will have to try shorten it so...
-Enemies
Simply they should be Offensives on outposts , Large Groups of Enemies Small , medium Groups of 'em Convoys to blow up Buggy scouts Enemy Snipers that hide in the woods and much more Ubisoft its up 2 you!
(IN FC3 THEY ARE ALWAYS MAX 3 ENEMY AT A PATROL I MEAN WTF ITS SO STUPID AND PREDICTABLE )
-Also Where open world is it must be scravenging searching for money ammo weapons food water etc
- Yes the player should feel hungry and thirsty cause after you pass the game you have nothing to worry about cause you dont have to eat and sleep or drink water ( yes this is a bigstep)

So this is it in short .
I hope you have also some ideas and hope to see constructive criticism