PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] I know where AC5 will take place! maybe you know it too, I don't know...

Eduard413
11-18-2013, 02:06 AM
So you all played ACIV Black Flag yes, and I assume you all hacked the computers, the one with the information about the Time Periods mentions the Egypt
and that is 100% the Location of the next AC Game and why? because of these facts:
= A year ago or 5 months ago I don't remember, some pictures of some game called Osiris were leaked on the Internet = it was a game set in Egypt, you were playing as a Man with Black Skin http://www.gengame.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ubisoft-osiris.jpg
= and in the document in ACIV Black Flag, there are pictures of some ancestors from various time periods and there is a picture of Egypt with a Man with Black Skin http://b-i.forbesimg.com/insertcoin/files/2013/11/ac1.jpg = he looks equal to the man on the picture I posted here
= and the last thing is, ACIV Black Flag Freedom Cry = we are playing as Adewale and I think Ubisoft wants to know if people like playing as him because it will be similiar to AC5 Character

Wolfmeister1010
11-18-2013, 02:09 AM
Why is it that whenever we play as a black person in a video game, all the gamers think there is some kind of conspiracy behind it?

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 02:12 AM
I don't really like that idea. I'd rather like... England.

Pretty sure they've also said that they're looking to complete the Kenway trilogy, so maybe we'll see Haythem next, or some other Kenway.

Eduard413
11-18-2013, 02:12 AM
:confused: what????
it seems you don't care about what am I saying, read it carefully, I don't say there is some conspiracy, just look at the pictures, I am 100% sure next AC game will be in Egypt as a black person and I am ok with that, he looks bad ***

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 02:15 AM
Like I've said, pretty sure I've read them saying they want to complete the Kenway story.

Also, that game doesn't really look like AC, and even if it's a stripped down version (obviously it would be), I don't like the look of that character. What is this, Gears of War? That dude is way too big.

xx-pyro
11-18-2013, 02:49 AM

Pretty sure they've also said that they're looking to complete the Kenway trilogy, so maybe we'll see Haythem next, or some other Kenway.

Pretty sure they said that before AC4, never after. It was always referred to as the Kenway Saga, never trilogy (which implies three games). We've now spanned over Edward-Haythem-Connor, so I think it's unlikely the next game will feature a Kenway in the spotlight.

That said, I couldn't care less where they take it next, they do a good job of making it interesting. Hopefully not the French Revolution though, that's the only time/place I can think of as truly boring for an AC game.

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 02:55 AM
Pretty sure they said that before AC4, never after. It was always referred to as the Kenway Saga, never trilogy (which implies three games). We've now spanned over Edward-Haythem-Connor, so I think it's unlikely the next game will feature a Kenway in the spotlight.

That said, I couldn't care less where they take it next, they do a good job of making it interesting. Hopefully not the French Revolution though, that's the only time/place I can think of as truly boring for an AC game.

Trilogy... Saga... whatever. <.< I couldn't remember the specific word. Anyways, I don't like that character and hope he isn't the main character in the next AC game. I guess I'm okay with the time period, but that character does not look like he belongs in an AC game, more like Gears of War like I said.

Wolfmeister1010
11-18-2013, 02:57 AM
:confused: what????
it seems you don't care about what am I saying, read it carefully, I don't say there is some conspiracy, just look at the pictures, I am 100% sure next AC game will be in Egypt as a black person and I am ok with that, he looks bad ***

I will bet you everything I own that the next AC will NOT be in Egypt. Normally I wouldnt bet, but you seem extremely certain, 100 PERCENT certain, so I need to.

By the way I was talking about how you think it is some "play" by ubisoft since we are playing as a black person in ACIV Freedom cry. It was a joke but not really.

Also the first screen is from a possible Prince of Persia and the second one is supposed to cause speculation. You just had the reaction they hoped you would.

xx-pyro
11-18-2013, 03:02 AM
Trilogy... Saga... whatever. <.< I couldn't remember the specific word. Anyways, I don't like that character and hope he isn't the main character in the next AC game. I guess I'm okay with the time period, but that character does not look like he belongs in an AC game, more like Gears of War like I said.

Ah I see. I couldn't care less about the character until I actually play as them and decide if I enjoyed the character (ex. loved Connor, until AC3 came out). Ancient Egypt wouldn't be my first choice, but like I said the only period I'm really not for is the French Revolution, too similar to AC3 except it's ridiculously boring historically. The Napoleonic Wars would be a bit more interesting, however.

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 03:08 AM
Ah I see. I couldn't care less about the character until I actually play as them and decide if I enjoyed the character (ex. loved Connor, until AC3 came out). Ancient Egypt wouldn't be my first choice, but like I said the only period I'm really not for is the French Revolution, too similar to AC3 except it's ridiculously boring historically. The Napoleonic Wars would be a bit more interesting, however.

I'm up for anything that isn't in the US basically. I want that AC1 feel again.

Sigv4rd
11-18-2013, 03:33 AM
I'm up for anything that isn't in the US basically. I want that AC1 feel again.

What do you mean AC1 feel?
Style, Aesthetic, Level Design, Story, Mission Design, Atmosphere, Setting? Because you know you could always... Replay AC1...

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 03:49 AM
What do you mean AC1 feel?
Style, Aesthetic, Level Design, Story, Mission Design, Atmosphere, Setting? Because you know you could always... Replay AC1...

Atmosphere, and a little bit of style, aesthetic, and level design.

TheDanteEX
11-18-2013, 03:59 AM
AC1 captured that desert feelings very well in Damascus. I feel if this were all true, I'd want a different control scheme that feels less loose and more weighty.

Landruner
11-18-2013, 04:48 AM

Merci beaucoup! :rolleyes: ca fait plaisir a entendre - So, French are so boring and their French revolution was a total crap that it does not deserve any setting for a good AC game...ridiculously boring - great!

Sigv4rd
11-18-2013, 04:56 AM
Atmosphere, and a little bit of style, aesthetic, and level design.

I agree mostly, but not sure if I want another middle eastern game...
I'd much prefer an Asian setting (preferably China)

ace3001
11-18-2013, 06:24 AM
Like I've said, pretty sure I've read them saying they want to complete the Kenway story.

Also, that game doesn't really look like AC, and even if it's a stripped down version (obviously it would be), I don't like the look of that character. What is this, Gears of War? That dude is way too big.
Isn't the Kenway story already complete, though? AC IV for Edward, Forsaken for Haytham and AC III for Connor?

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 06:26 AM
Isn't the Kenway story already complete, though? AC IV for Edward, Forsaken for Haytham and AC III for Connor?

I dunno, maybe. I'm sure technically there's more than 3 Kenways, no?

AdamPearce
11-18-2013, 06:55 AM
French Revolution is one of the best setting ever for an AC game! Especially because the tons of events!

We could assist to the fall of a King, then see a nation falling into a chaos under a man corrupted by power to finally end with an Empire leaded by one of the greatest general ever. Don't you see the balance?

Assassin's starts the Revolution, then Robespierre gets all crazy (proof that the Liberty is Chaos), later Napoleon (Templar Templar Templar Templar Templar Templar) name himself Emperor, and by the end of the game, we'd see the fall of that Empire (proof that absolute control always fails). Plus, Paris for God's sake PARIS!

It' way better than the golden age of piracy which had, in final, nothing to do with the Assassin/ Templar conflict.

Anyway, next AC sets in French Revolution, like it or hate it!

AdamPearce
11-18-2013, 06:57 AM
I dunno, maybe. I'm sure technically there's more than 3 Kenways, no?

technically yes, they're his a farmer Kenway if I recall. But I don't see the point of having another one. We've already had the most epic ones.

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 06:59 AM
technically yes, they're his a farmer Kenway if I recall. But I don't see the point of having another one. We've already had the most epic ones.

Who knows what's next. I just hope it's not that dude in the OP.

AdamPearce
11-18-2013, 07:04 AM
Who knows what's next. I just hope it's not that dude in the OP.

Nah they are done with the Kenways, I think we are going to get a whole new character with whole new story this time.

xx-pyro
11-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Merci beaucoup! :rolleyes: ca fait plaisir a entendre - So, French are so boring and their French revolution was a total crap that it does not deserve any setting for a good AC game...ridiculously boring - great!

Nope the French aren't boring at all, I just think that the French Revolution is an incredibly boring time/setting and would be incredibly bland. It's nothing against the French haha. Move a few years forward into the Napoleonic Wars, and I'd play the **** out of that AC game. :)

chibi_andy
11-18-2013, 11:51 AM
we already had the middle eastern guy, the white european guy & UK privateer, native american and even the african american slaves. so when will we be getting them asians?

deadlyh1tAC
11-18-2013, 12:23 PM
NO NO NO NO.... egypt was the only place i didnt want to play :( ! i hope you are not right and this is another game!

pacmanate
11-18-2013, 12:38 PM
Have to agree with OP on that Osiris picture or whatever that was called. It is the same picture... HMM

AlphaAltair
11-18-2013, 03:02 PM
SPOILERS

It's Japan....

VictorAviram123
11-18-2013, 03:11 PM
What the hell is wrong with you people? OP gave us an amazing well-based theory that is probably true and you talk about the Kenway saga?
Do you not see those pictures as proof? idk why there are 3 pages without any discussion on Egypt as a setting and/or the character.

Eduard413
11-18-2013, 04:17 PM
What the hell is wrong with you people? OP gave us an amazing well-based theory that is probably true and you talk about the Kenway saga?
Do you not see those pictures as proof? idk why there are 3 pages without any discussion on Egypt as a setting and/or the character.

well, hundred times thank you man and also with pacmanate, finally somebody who responds to my thread with a good oponinion and thinks about possibility of AC5 being in Egypt
I started this thread because I noticed these facts so I hoped that people will write something normal, but no, everybody are arguing about Kenways o.O

misterB2001
11-18-2013, 04:19 PM
I doubt very much that the game is related to AC in any way. When the Osiris stuff was leaked it was said that the protagonist could summon swarms of insects to attack enemies, which isnt likely in an AC game.

Wolfmeister1010
11-18-2013, 04:32 PM
well, hundred times thank you man and also with pacmanate, finally somebody who responds to my thread with a good oponinion and thinks about possibility of AC5 being in Egypt
I started this thread because I noticed these facts so I hoped that people will write something normal, but no, everybody are arguing about Kenways o.O

You are not asking us to think. You are asking us to believe with no speculation.

roostersrule2
11-18-2013, 04:37 PM
You are not asking us to think. You are asking us to believe with no speculation.This thread is all speculation though. He's just saying that some things point to Egypt.

Wolfmeister1010
11-18-2013, 04:42 PM
This thread is all speculation though. He's just saying that some things point to Egypt.

I know ;). Just doing some speculation mysself

AdamPearce
11-18-2013, 06:11 PM
About specualtion, there is this french guy on Gameblog that says it is gonna be the French Revolution. 'Y we care?' you ask. because this guy knew for American Revolution before ACR was released, he knew for Black Flag too + This guy made a huge File with pretty much evrything explained about ACs, his work is so huge AC Devs came to him. And there is also the ACB symbols that freaks everyone out for 3 years now..idk, just seems legit to me. Guess we'll know in February.

Guy's blog > http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/yoyonoa/

Eduard413
11-18-2013, 08:37 PM
You are not asking us to think. You are asking us to believe with no speculation.

? o.O.... don't you have anything better to do?
if you don't believe my theory about next AC game then say it but don't say how I am totally wrong and stupid and that I am a bad person because I am ordering you to believe my theory... that's no true at all, but I think this game will definitely be something in AC Universe because there facts I posted here are totally pointing to a new AC game in Egypt
so please, I posted this thread to know if people agrees with me and I don't care about people like you that are only capable of writing retarted comments, so be quiet, thank you...

Dragula
11-18-2013, 08:49 PM
wasnt there loads of names that came about like assassins creed phoenix or something?

Syler99
11-20-2013, 08:57 AM
I agree with the above poster England could be nice but Egypt no always hated it to cliche ever since I saw Desmond's ancestor who was basically cliche sexy snake tamer I was turned off to Egypt also we won't get much if any rooftop running there or they'd confine us again to one large city and even if camel racing might be fun it would also be the only few things to do out there.

England, Civil War America, Witch trials in either Europe or Salem would make a good backdrop in alot of ways, France, ancient Vietnam Trung Sisters era, Ancient or Modern or WW2 Japan.

Raibuscus
11-20-2013, 03:00 PM
Why Modern Japan?

I think Japan in the 19th century or even more back in time like the 17th century.
Japan was epicness back the, samurais and shinobis

AstusOz
11-20-2013, 03:09 PM
The backstory of Azumi could fit the Japanese setting. :p

rebelguy007
11-20-2013, 04:01 PM

He doesn't look any bigger than Connor to me. I would prefer the main character to be more agile looking as opposed to that build though

rebelguy007
11-20-2013, 04:03 PM
I agree with the above poster England could be nice but Egypt no always hated it to cliche ever since I saw Desmond's ancestor who was basically cliche sexy snake tamer I was turned off to Egypt also we won't get much if any rooftop running there or they'd confine us again to one large city and even if camel racing might be fun it would also be the only few things to do out there.

England, Civil War America, Witch trials in either Europe or Salem would make a good backdrop in alot of ways, France, ancient Vietnam Trung Sisters era, Ancient or Modern or WW2 Japan.
She wasn't Desmond's ancestor. The snake thing is historically accurate. Cleopatra was killed by one

twenty_glyphs
11-20-2013, 04:26 PM
I saw that Egypt picture in the game and thought it was interesting too, but I doubt it's the next game. The original leaks of the Osiris thing make it seem very unlikely it was an AC game. I believe it was rumored to be a Prince of Persia title at the time. It originally came out around E3 just as AC3 was being shown off, which makes me think it's completely unrelated (why show off 2 AC games at the same time?). The character also looks too big and bulky to be an assassin.

A lot of the modern day info in AC4 is clearly having fun with fans about the series and not taking itself too seriously. It wouldn't surprise me if that picture was from the leaked game and was put into AC4 just to mess with people. So far none of the games themselves have shown real glimpses of any future game, and this picture in AC4 just seems too obvious to be a hint. I really think they're just messing with us.

Having said all that, it wouldn't particularly surprise me if Ubisoft management mandated that the Egyptian game be reimagined as an Assassin's Creed game to feed the yearly cash cow. It would disappoint me, but not surprise me.

TheDanteEX
11-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Let's be reasonable, everything about that "osiris" picture screams Assassin's Creed: the building designs, lifeless-looking NPCs, and the character is in the obvious AC standing pose. Then the character appears in a picture found in AC4. It doesn't have to be the next AC game, but it sure as hell is Assassin's Creed related.

roostersrule2
11-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Let's be reasonable, everything about that "osiris" picture screams Assassin's Creed: the building designs, lifeless-looking NPCs, and the character is in the obvious AC standing pose. Then the character appears in a picture found in AC4. It doesn't have to be the next AC game, but it sure as hell is Assassin's Creed related.Indeed, it was also never shown off, it was leaked wasn't it?

SneakierNote
11-20-2013, 05:11 PM
I just hope in AC5 we do not have to play a girl. I had to play one in Resident Evil Revelations by Capcom games and I hated it. I do not hate girls IRL they can be awsome friends. Let me just put this as simple as I can. I am not attracted to women please do not make fun of me. I just do not lie to people and cannot help how I feel. Most games you can choose what character you want to play you get a choice of a man or woman.

So to my main question do any of you think in AC5 we would be forced to play a women? : (

roostersrule2
11-20-2013, 05:14 PM
I just hope in AC5 we do not have to play a girl. I had to play one in Resident Evil Revelations by Capcom games and I hated it. I do not hate girls IRL they can be awsome friends. Let me just put this as simple as I can. I am not attracted to women please do not make fun of me. I just do not lie to people and cannot help how I feel. Most games you can choose what character you want to play you get a choice of a man or woman.

So to my main question do any of you think in AC5 we would be forced to play a women? : (Well I ain't attracted to men (except Channing Tatum) and I have no problem playing as guys. I could understand not wanting a female protagonist, I don't feel AC is the right game for them as for the better part of history it's been a "man's world". However some may take your views as misogynistic.

SneakierNote
11-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Your cool roostersrule2 thank you for your post.

roostersrule2
11-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Your cool roostersrule2 thank you for your post.I know right.

rebelguy007
11-20-2013, 06:13 PM

So to my main question do any of you think in AC5 we would be forced to play a women? : (
You need to be attracted to your character to play as them? :o

SneakierNote
11-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Actually rebelguy007 I never thought about it but now that you asked me I thought about it. The anwser to your question is yes and now I am going to go hide in a little tiny dark basement due to the shame I feel. Lets just keep this between you and me? LoL about 10k people will see this some will agree but say nothing!:o On that note its time to take a nap. God the people that will make jokes abot this. ITS COOL I ALLOW YOU. No... wait you better ask someone that actually matters on here before u do anything to crazy lol.

rebelguy007
11-20-2013, 08:24 PM
Well I ain't attracted to men (except Channing Tatum) and I have no problem playing as guys. I could understand not wanting a female protagonist, I don't feel AC is the right game for them as for the better part of history it's been a "man's world". However some may take your views as misogynistic.
Each to their own though I've found this odd. The Assassins fight for freedom. So surely they wouldn't be bothered by gender or race. They've always shown opinions ahead of their times about equality and such. I think any good female assassin wouldn't care about the views toward women in their time and would just do what they want, as Shao Jun and Aveline and many others did

SneakierNote
11-20-2013, 08:35 PM
I guess its not cool of me to say I would not play a woman assassin. I would I guess if I had to if no other option was avilable in AC5. I do not want the girls/women to think I dislike them, I RESPECT them thats the word I was trying to think of.

MohamedB2013
11-20-2013, 09:56 PM
I wouldn't mind playing with a female character, I really don't see where the problem is.As it was mentioned some posts ago, assassins fought for freedom so the timeline is a poor argument.And yes, saying you don't like women being a part of something because of their gender makes you a misogynist, which in my opinon is wrong.

overdidd
11-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Already made a topic about this some weeks ago... Well anyhow. It's not gonna happen, just Darby playing with us.

SneakierNote
11-20-2013, 11:36 PM
I wouldn't mind playing with a female character, I really don't see where the problem is.As it was mentioned some posts ago, assassins fought for freedom so the timeline is a poor argument.And yes, saying you don't like women being a part of something because of their gender makes you a misogynist, which in my opinon is wrong.

I said sorry, sigh.

Landruner
11-21-2013, 02:24 AM
Nope the French aren't boring at all, I just think that the French Revolution is an incredibly boring time/setting and would be incredibly bland. It's nothing against the French haha. Move a few years forward into the Napoleonic Wars, and I'd play the **** out of that AC game. :)

I know, I just think that the French revolution is not that boring, at least for the French, and still less for king Louis the XVI.... - Something could be done also with the directory (1795-1799), you had some interesting stuff during that period too. But Napoleonic Wars are cool too.

Rugterwyper32
11-21-2013, 02:47 AM
I know, I just think that the French revolution is not that boring, at least for the French, and still less for king Louis the XVI.... - Something could be done also with the directory (1795-1799), you had some interesting stuff during that period too. But Napoleonic Wars are cool too.

Personally, I'd prefer the Hundred Years War, but French Revolution or Napoleonic Wars would be cool by me.

JazAC3
11-22-2013, 01:18 AM
Yea. I want Egypt with single player co op .

Lord OfTha Sith
11-22-2013, 09:00 AM
I thought it may be during WWII after listening to the voice recordings you get in the offices off of hacked computers.

RinoTheBouncer
11-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Please no more Europe, no more western countries. Lets go to Iraq, Japan, Persia, China, Antarctica maybe. But just leave the west out of it because weve had enough games, stories, books, paintings and art there. Lets see some place else. Sumerian civilization would be perfect, Ancient Egypt too. Lets go back before Altair. Its not like Altair is the first assassin ever.

Hans684
11-22-2013, 05:14 PM
I can't waith until you are proven wrong.

sinabey
11-22-2013, 05:43 PM
So you all played ACIV Black Flag yes, and I assume you all hacked the computers, the one with the information about the Time Periods mentions the Egypt
and that is 100% the Location of the next AC Game and why? because of these facts:
= A year ago or 5 months ago I don't remember, some pictures of some game called Osiris were leaked on the Internet = it was a game set in Egypt, you were playing as a Man with Black Skin http://www.gengame.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ubisoft-osiris.jpg
= and in the document in ACIV Black Flag, there are pictures of some ancestors from various time periods and there is a picture of Egypt with a Man with Black Skin http://b-i.forbesimg.com/insertcoin/files/2013/11/ac1.jpg = he looks equal to the man on the picture I posted here
= and the last thing is, ACIV Black Flag Freedom Cry = we are playing as Adewale and I think Ubisoft wants to know if people like playing as him because it will be similiar to AC5 Character

I still haven't played AC4 so I only read your message and skipped the rest of the comments. so i might be reiterating what is already said 10 times - sorry in advance.

That being said, I can't say that it definitely proves the game will be set in egypt, but i'll agree that it proves the guy in the first screenshot and the guy in the third pane of the triptych are the same man.

the most obvious thing is the scar on his head. you can always end up with uncanny resemblances in physique and outfit as insignificant NPCs are usually usually computer generated. but the same body type, the same outfit, the same complexion AND the identical scar is bound to be deliberate.

again it doesn't make it a hundred percent sure that he is the new character in AC5. it might, for instance, be that he used to be the protagonist of a cancelled project with the development title Osiris. Probably the same team worked on the game and when it was cancelled, they just included him in the game as an easter egg. not saying that it's the case but it's probably equally probable.

actually if i was one of the developers and knew that the osiris screenshot was leaked, i would definitely include him in the game to confuse people haha

XLT sMasHerZZX
11-23-2013, 12:23 AM

I would like to see how Haytham's entrance of the Templar is explained. (Unless it's in the book of course, I don't have time to read books though.)

Kfcrsh
11-28-2013, 02:44 AM
Civil War Op.

Syr.Jake
11-28-2013, 03:00 AM
After reading through something in one of the hacks in the modern setting in ACIVBF, there is a list of the hierarchy for the Assassins. Japan was on that list.

I would LOVE to see a Shogun style Assassin, in Feudal Japan.

The Apache
11-28-2013, 05:29 AM
To the OP I think that was just an Easter egg. I don't really think there is any significance to it. Especially considering how the whole modern setting in AC4 was supposed to be ubisoft Montreal gaming studio. It makes sense that they would put a picture of one of their possible games in there as a joke. Strange that you think that ubisoft is making that AC4 DLC with adewele just to "get people used to that type of character," as you put it. Not only is that absurd, it's a little offensive. They're two different people, from two different parts of the world, from two different time periods.