PDA

View Full Version : Too late to cancel buccaneer edition pre-order ubistore?

magikaquaror
11-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Hello,
I recently found a great deal for the AC4 skull edition on PS4 and have now paid for it. I am just a bit concerned about whether I am too late to cancel my pre-order for my buccaneer edition with ubisoft, I sent a ticket yesterday but still had no response. Would I have better luck speaking to them tomorrow on the phone?

RinoTheBouncer
11-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Get em both, my friend. AC is worth it.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Hello,
I recently found a great deal for the AC4 skull edition on PS4 and have now paid for it. I am just a bit concerned about whether I am too late to cancel my pre-order for my buccaneer edition with ubisoft, I sent a ticket yesterday but still had no response. Would I have better luck speaking to them tomorrow on the phone?
Hi,

Store support can take unto 48 hours to reply, and might not work at weekends in some regions.

If it's urgent, which it sounds like it could be - it's best to call.

magikaquaror
11-17-2013, 07:58 PM
Hi,

Store support can take unto 48 hours to reply, and might not work at weekends in some regions.

If it's urgent, which it sounds like it could be - it's best to call.

Is there a number I can call? I tried calling tech support but it seems like they are done for the day.

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Is there a number I can call? I tried calling tech support but it seems like they are done for the day.
There is a contact number listed on the store site - under Help - Contact Customer Services - it will load a web form, but scroll down to see the phone number!

It varies depending on your region, so you need to check your local site.

They will most likely be closed until tomorrow now though :(

magikaquaror
11-17-2013, 09:49 PM
There is a contact number listed on the store site - under Help - Contact Customer Services - it will load a web form, but scroll down to see the phone number!

It varies depending on your region, so you need to check your local site.

They will most likely be closed until tomorrow now though :(

Damn, I wish me luck for tomorrow. :D

If not I think postage to return it will be too much so im just going to sell all the stuff that comes in the skull edition separately which will make up for what I paid for the skull edition 48 apart from the steelcase (I LOVE that).