PDA

View Full Version : AS4 with PS2 controller

Battistar
11-17-2013, 04:58 PM
I want to use ps2 controller with assassin's creed 3, but i have problem with the configuration of the commands, because the axes are inverted
what can i do?
Help me please

IDefectedI
11-17-2013, 05:07 PM
I want to use ps2 controller with assassin's creed 4 black flag, but i have problem with the configuration of the commands, because the axes are inverted
what can i do?
Help me please

How are you playing this game? Not even release yet

Available: November 19th, 2013
This game will unlock in approximately 2 days and 2 hours

Afflictio.on
11-17-2013, 05:21 PM
How are you playing this game? Not even release yet

Available: November 19th, 2013
This game will unlock in approximately 2 days and 2 hours

Pirate detected, anyway I would like to try this too with my PS3 controller, do you think it will be playable?
Mr_Shade will ACIV playable with my PS3 controller?

Battistar
11-17-2013, 05:41 PM
sorry i have wrote 4 but i am talking about AC3, i install it on my pc, but i have that problem

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 06:26 PM
If you have issues with the game - which I am assuming you legally own - you need to contact Support.

They will ask for proof of purchase for some issues - especially if you are really meaning AC4 - since it's not officially released ;)

www.support.ubi.com

Battistar
11-17-2013, 06:39 PM
i have only make an error during the digitation, i'am not so able to write in english

Battistar
11-17-2013, 06:40 PM
ok i will contact the support, because nobody can help me here

Foley1973
11-19-2013, 01:00 PM
hello,

i have currently similar problems playing AC3 with my PS2 gamepad, especially in naval mission the button for take/release the rudder and hoist the sails is the same. Until now I found no gamepad setting for this problem, also because of the fact, that every button is set as "unknown device", and some mission arenīt playable for me.
I also tried in the past playing the game with PS3 controller and motionjoy with minor success.
anyway, in face of the release of AC4 I want to buy a new gamepad and need a suggetion to avoid similar problems in future. as a former playstation gamer and from experience i need a controller in a PS style.

Please,can somebody help?

Mr_Shade
11-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Only certain control pads are supported by the game - the official xbox controller for windows, is the preferred controller - many use the wired version, since that is more compatible for a range of games..

You maybe able to use 3rd party software to use the PS2 / PS3 pad, however it's not officially supported - if you have issues.

deeweiss7
12-27-2013, 09:07 AM
Only certain control pads are supported by the game - the official xbox controller for windows, is the preferred controller - many use the wired version, since that is more compatible for a range of games..

You maybe able to use 3rd party software to use the PS2 / PS3 pad, however it's not officially supported - if you have issues.

Please. Any ideas of better supported emulators for ps2 to xbox pads? (tired of searching)