PDA

View Full Version : Can I have my money back, please?

Xibata
11-17-2013, 02:47 PM
I even asked nicely!

Between the annoying SP bugs and repetitive game-play, to the awful MP experience that comes with bonus random disconnects and the inexplicable "your progress was not saved because you a were inactive for too long" that happens just about every other Wolfpack match where I complete from Sequence 1 through 25 and ALWAYS contribute throughout the entire match (a lot of the times even more so than the rest of the players).

Seriously, Ubisoft... how in the f*** do you get away with this so easily and not even feel sh***y enough about it to ever come out with a reasonable fix? Or, at the very least, pretend like you're dealing with it? You're just about the scummiest company I've had to deal with. Now I remember why I had decided to stop purchasing your game, it was obviously delusional of me to think that you might have grown as people to actually come across dealing with the faulty games you put out there, bettering these inexcusable issues that completely break the gaming experience that has already been hard enjoy as it is, since every new AC has just been an excuse to keep milking the series for free money.

Thank you for contributing to a crappier world. Cheers!

ze_topazio
11-17-2013, 02:49 PM
You have to ask that on the store, not here.

shayer60
11-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Luckily for you there is a magical website called eBay where you can sell your copy of the game.

Xibata
11-17-2013, 03:12 PM
More of a rhetorical question, really... I bought the digital download version. I'm perma-fugged.

ze_topazio
11-17-2013, 03:35 PM
More of a rhetorical question, really... I bought the digital download version. I'm perma-fugged.

Sucks to be you, physical forever.

Xibata
11-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Sucks to be you, physical forever.

I'm all about the physical copies, but I live in a country where not every game out there comes out in a physical copy not are they easily found gaming stores... Heck, even gaming stores are rare around here.