PDA

View Full Version : New girlgamer looking for fun players + a good teacher :)

Battle5Star
11-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Hello, I'm new, never played AC before. :) Looking for new friends (21+) to have fun, also need help - a good teacher :) - to learn how multiplayer works here. :rolleyes:
Thx, Battle5Star

Majic Batman
11-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Okay ^^ I have no problem teaching someone, it may take a while to become great but whether we admit it or not we were all new to AC at one point. We only ask that u can speak English, have a mic, and be well... Not a little kid

Battle5Star
11-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Hello Majic Batman, thx. :) and yes, I have mic and I can speak English, maybe not perfect :), but works fine on GTA V and Defiance with my English/Australian/Norwegian and American friends.
Over 25, so definitely not a kid, no drama, just a nice person who need some friendly advice how to play this game better. :)
Almost all my friends playing Call of Duty now, that's why I'm looking for new friends.

Majic Batman
11-17-2013, 09:04 PM
Okay well it sounds good then, if you are a gamer you will pick up on this game fast more than likely, feel free to message me anytime (Majic Batman) and I'd gladly add you to my team on AC4. Hope to talk with you soon. Remember we play Artifact Assault almost always, because it is the most competitive game type, so if I am not there, that is the game mode to practice with :). Take care!

Battle5Star
11-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Well done. :D Didn't think I'll find a "master" so quick. I'll msg you next week when I'm online.
Thx a lot!
Robin :)