PDA

View Full Version : How to "share" in single-player?

generalkgkik
11-17-2013, 10:10 AM
I was wondering someone tell me how to share convoys and whales so I can get the "Sharing is Caring" achievement and complete the Abstergo Challenges? I know it sounds stupid but I'm almost at 100% completion and can't figure out how to do it. I know I've already shared a treasure chest but I'm not sure how I even did that and whether or not I've shared a whale as well. My Abstergo challenge for sharing royal convoys is at 0/3 so I know I haven't done those. If anyone could help that would be great. I'd love to 100% the story so I can really begin to delve into online. :confused:

TheWhiteTigeRR
11-18-2013, 11:42 AM
There are three types of Social events, convoys, white whales and social chests, they should all be marked in blue on your map. They are randomly found during gameplay, your friends might find them and that will make them visible on your map too. When you approach them they'll be shared "Automatically" with your other friends. If you haven't unlocked the achievement yet it's definitely because you didn't find all the social events types mentioned above.

generalkgkik
11-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Thank you!! Much appreciated! I ended up finding at least 6 white whales yesterday and 3 royal convoys in an hour finally getting me the achievement. I think the issue had to do with my connection and lack of exploration. I literally just sailed around for hours looking for convoys lol. Anyways, thanks again!

TheWhiteTigeRR
11-19-2013, 01:33 PM
You're welcome. :)