PDA

View Full Version : How to fast travel to Jackdaw?

BorisLeeHK
11-17-2013, 08:59 AM
How can I fast travel to the Jackdaw? And is killing civilians with sword possible in this game?

Krayus Korianis
11-17-2013, 09:30 AM
You can't fast travel to the Jackdaw. No you can't kill civilians, killing civilians will desynchronize the ancestor.

omniqix
11-18-2013, 08:36 AM
On some islands though there is a rowing boat that will instantly take you to the Jackdaw

SenseHomunculus
11-18-2013, 04:07 PM
How can I fast travel to the Jackdaw? And is killing civilians with sword possible in this game?

Where are you relative to the ship? And why are you so far away you need to fast travel to it? I guess if you swam to a different island for whatever reason and if you were THAT far away from the ship, you could zoom out the map to world level and then fast travel to the port marker for the island the ship is currently on. Then you'd be right there.

DynaRider
11-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Just use the rowboats that are scattered around the island shores and docks. They're marked on your map and when you approach one it glows and will put you right on the Jackdaw. Handy if you're on the other side of an island to collect a chest or something. As Teebob says you can also use viewpoint fast travel to get you into the vicinity.