PDA

View Full Version : Would you guys like extra Assassination contracts as DLC?

pacmanate
11-17-2013, 12:00 AM
I know the game has loads, but just something too extend the game a bit.

Say a Contract pack that adds 15 extra contracts for 4.99. Low price due to you being able to kill them quick depending on what you use but its just fun to plan your own attacks.

Thoughts?

Wolfmeister1010
11-17-2013, 12:07 AM
I guess I wouldnt mind, but I feel that for DLC they should focus on things like more weapons, outfits, and missions. And focus more on bugs and stuff. But I definitely wont complain if they do.

DetroitPlaya
11-17-2013, 12:10 AM
Sure.

I would also love more stuff to hunt, more legendary ships (say some DLC which RNG a legenday ship every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Zellzin
11-17-2013, 12:41 AM
Honestly, I want more of everything. It's not like there wasn't enough to begin with, but after beating everything there's not much to do, and I want a reason to keep on playing. More assassination and naval contracts, legendary ships, plantations, forts (or they can be taken over by the British/Spain), animals to hunt/harpoon, etc etc

Kagurra
11-17-2013, 12:59 AM
The mo assassinations the mo betta.

But yeah, I'd take more of everything like Zell said.

Wolfmeister1010
11-17-2013, 01:01 AM
Yeah you know what of they do a dlc where they add more of EVERYTHING like more assassin contrcts, more naval contracts, more side missions, more outfits, more weapons, more jackdaw customization items, that would be a pretty damn sweet dlc.

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN

Landruner
11-17-2013, 08:55 AM
I Votes YES - However; I wish they could make new ones a bit less generic and a bit deeper in the mission designs...

MadDogg59
11-17-2013, 11:07 AM
That and have assassination contracts reset in the options menu, like they did in Far Cry 3 with the outposts.

roostersrule2
11-17-2013, 11:12 AM
That and have assassination contracts reset in the options menu, like they did in Far Cry 3 with the outposts.I think they should do that for Forts, but it doesn't refog the map or anything.

pacmanate
11-17-2013, 01:50 PM
12 Votes for yes, none for no, awesome!

I would also like these in a patch:

Resetting Forts
Resetting contracts

I find it a shame you can not replay contracts, or rather have no option to reset them. That goes for all contracts, Naval and land.