PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone still waiting on support to give them their Alienware code box?

HeroOfWar12
11-16-2013, 07:30 PM
It's been 3 or 4 days here, and I'm starting to feel like they may have really forgotten about me or something.

Akean21
11-16-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm still waiting from the 9th, however, on the 14th they updated my ticket to on hold and a gm answered saying they will notify me as soon as I receive the box.

edit: i'm still waiting so expecting it some time next week i'd guess.

Scott_WAR
11-17-2013, 03:17 AM
Same here.....ticket updated on the 14th,.........with the same response.

I am beginning to believe that many companies dont realize how much money poor customer service loses them. For example, right now,...I am holding off on buying anything until I see what I get from this promo.

Sushiman8
11-17-2013, 02:03 PM
Same here. Did not get mine either. Possibly they had a couple of thousand codes they had to redeem.

Scott_WAR
11-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Yet another day of silence................

Beginning to think we have been lied to.

I will not spend anther dime on this game if this is the kind of support that can be expected.

LucianIsOP
11-17-2013, 04:30 PM
i got it like 3 days ago, before getting the reedem code button

Scott_WAR
11-17-2013, 04:35 PM
i got it like 3 days ago, before getting the reedem code button

Did you put your ticket in before or after the 9th? The poster above says he put his ticket in on the 9th and still hasn't received his.

LucianIsOP
11-17-2013, 04:37 PM
i started playing last saturday, i sent the ticket right in that day and i got the box on monday i think

Scott_WAR
11-17-2013, 04:44 PM
So you put your in on the 9th. and got the box nearly a week ago. Yet the guy who posted in this thread put his ticket in on the 9th and still hadn't recived his cards yesterday..Soooo,....not only are they taking their sweet time,...but aren't even doing it in the order the tickets were received.

Someone at Ubisoft needs to look into what support is doing,...because they dont appear to be doing their job very well.

HeroOfWar12
11-17-2013, 05:01 PM
So you put your in on the 9th. and got the box nearly a week ago. Yet the guy who posted in this thread put his ticket in on the 9th and still hadn't recived his cards yesterday..Soooo,....not only are they taking their sweet time,...but aren't even doing it in the order the tickets were received.

Someone at Ubisoft needs to look into what support is doing,...because they dont appear to be doing their job very well.

Yeah, I might just send a new ticket now.

Obob666
11-17-2013, 10:02 PM
I put in my request over a week ago and haven't heard anything. Really disappointing for lack of a better description, I was actually kind of getting into the game.

k1llax
11-18-2013, 12:36 AM
I got a response today from my ticket on the 11th. They said the box had been added to my account but 2 hours and 30 minutes later still have not received a single pack. Updated my ticket explaining I have not received any packs yet, and am now waiting for another response. tomorrow will be the 7th day lol

Isharlin
11-18-2013, 03:17 AM
Received my box =)

Benaresu
11-18-2013, 04:25 AM
I just wanted to post so people know the boxes are slowly making their way out to people.

I started playing the game on the 9th, found out about the Alienware code, then found out I couldn't use it. Waited till Monday to start a ticket with support. Updated the ticket on Tuesday with the code I got from Alienware. On Friday the 15th received the email that they were working on it and then today received the email saying the cards were added to my account. I checked right away, and they weren't there. Logged out for a few hours, had dinner, watched some Walking Dead, came back and they were there.

I know it's been annoying, but people need to learn a bit more patience.

Akean21
11-18-2013, 06:12 AM
also posting to update that i received it today just checked a few minutes ago.

Scott_WAR
11-18-2013, 06:29 AM
Thanks for replying guys,...its good to know they are actually making progress.

Aza404
11-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi guys,

We have recently been receiving a huge amount of tickets due to the recent increase in players brought by Steam.
It may take us longer than usual to answer your ticket, but we will get there!

In the meantime, we ask you to be patient and thank you for your understanding.

Best,
Aza and the DoC Team

Scott_WAR
11-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Patience? Its funny the people saying to have patience...............one is a part of the company whose support team isn't doing their job in a reasonable amount of time.......the other someone who already received their cards. For those of us who have been waiting for our card for over a week.....patience has ran out. Of course it easy to say have patience when you aren't the one waiting for something you were promised over a week ago.

Scott_WAR
11-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Another day of silence and nothing being done at all.

Patience? Get real.

RobeManslayer
11-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Submitted my ticket on 11/15. It was acknowledged within an hour or two saying it would be resolved in time. 4 days later still nothing :\ how much time do you need? Can I at least have an expectation instead of being left in the dark??

I was/still am excited about this game but this is leaving a very sour taste in my mouth. I might move on soon if I don't get a response.

I opened a separate ticket on 11/17 and still no acknowledgement. If support actually follows up I will likely spend real money on the game. If not, well, I doubt I will invest real $ in something proven to be unsupported.

zforrestal
11-19-2013, 08:38 PM
So I was debating on dropping some cash to get a few boxes but seeing how I've been waiting over a week for support, I'm reconsidering. For the untimely delay from support I think everyone that is waiting or has waited should get something extra for the inconvenience... like some seals or an extra box.. something..

Scott_WAR
11-19-2013, 09:02 PM
So I was debating on dropping some cash to get a few boxes but seeing how I've been waiting over a week for support, I'm reconsidering. For the untimely delay from support I think everyone that is waiting or has waited should get something extra for the inconvenience... like some seals or an extra box.. something..

I spent far too much on MtGO until I had to stop because it was just too expensive. I have already spent $25 on this game,..something I am beginning to regret.

I understand there was a new influx of players because of steam,...but that excuse is starting to get a little weak. Especially considering that hundreds of games have went to steam and had a new influx of players,...yet somehow they managed to provide support for their customers.

If I don't get my box soon I am just going to give up and wait a couple of weeks for hearthstone. Blizzards support isn't as good as it used to be,...but its still far better than this.

Scott_WAR
11-20-2013, 05:00 PM
And yet ANOTHER day goes by with support continuing to utterly fail and doing their job.....I STILL don't have my box.

I would say this is the worst customer support I have ever seen,....but I have yet to see any actual support.

HeroOfWar12
11-20-2013, 09:16 PM
And yet ANOTHER day goes by with support continuing to utterly fail and doing their job.....I STILL don't have my box.

I would say this is the worst customer support I have ever seen,....but I have yet to see any actual support.
Yup, and I'm not expecting to get mine for the rest of today either.
Or this week.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Hi guys, please allow Support 48 hours (excluding weekends) if after this time you can PM your ticket number to a member of Support or a Forum Manager and we will investigate.

RobeManslayer
11-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Hi guys, please allow Support 48 hours (excluding weekends) if after this time you can PM your ticket number to a member of Support or a Forum Manager and we will investigate.

Ubi-Mush, I have been waiting at least 3 times 48 hours (about 7 days so far) and no response. I just PM'd you with my ticket info. Upon resolving my issue I will gladly post positive feedback in this thread, either way I will update the other folks here with my progress (or lack thereof).

Scott_WAR
11-21-2013, 06:00 PM

Opps....I didn't see your post till now Ubi,...and I just finished making a new ticket about the old ticket still being unresolved.

Hopefully you can find where the people who were supposed to be doing this are hiding and get them back to work.

48 hours from now , EXCLUDING weekends,...would mean Monday. I am not going to continue playing this game if I have to go another weekend without my cards.

jloe85
11-22-2013, 03:00 AM
I put my ticket in on the 13th and it was responded to on the 15th with the typical 'we will notify you.' etc. Responded to them on the 18th after I thought enough time had past to fix this simple problem with no response since. I then followed Ubi-Mush' advice to msg my ticket code since it has been 8 days since my ticket and got no response from him as well... I'm not sure why it's so hard to fix this problem or why most of us arent even getting actual responses

Scott_WAR
11-22-2013, 03:53 AM
As expected still no box today. Its just really mind boggling how this can be so @#% difficult that it is taking this long.

Scott_WAR
11-22-2013, 05:30 PM
Yet another day and still nothing. Words fail to describe.............................

Edit- just got into hearthstone beta. So its that much easier to walk away at this point............As I said before if I don't have them by tonight I will just uninstall......not wasting my time on a game that isn't supported and whose customers mean so little to them..

RealTelstar
11-22-2013, 06:06 PM

They replied pretty quick (24h), but this is the reply I got (and the items have been credited into my account).
Am I the only one that got a consolation prize?

Hi RealTelstar,

Thank you for contacting Might and Magic: Duel of Champions Customer Support.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident).

We are sorry for the long wait in getting back to you. We are experiencing a higher than usual amount of cases from players.

We had to disable the redeem code option in order to ease some of the long load time on the in-game shop. This was caused by higher traffic than usual, following our release on Steam.

However, if you are trying to redeem the starter pack codes given on the Alienware page http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/might-magic-duel-of-champions-starter-box you will not be able to do so unfortunately.

After further research, we can confirm that you created your account on 25/10/2013. This means that your account is more than 6 hours old and the codes will not be valid when you try to redeem them.

As we have experienced issues with shop performance at that moment, we have awarded you with 275 seals and 3 x Reinforcement Packs.

We do apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Andrew
Might & Magic: Duel of Champions

Freshquo13
11-22-2013, 06:20 PM
lucky you i guess, theres quite a few of us who have been waiting over a week for any kind of results.. frankly at this point im quite fed up with the lack of customer support.

Fidozor
11-22-2013, 07:05 PM
wow ive never seen a bigger group of cry babies in one thread ever

when I first started playing I couldnt even use that alienware code because my uplay account was over 6 hours old since ive played other ubi games, I'm sure this happened to most people.

just quit the game you bunch of freeloading bums

Freshquo13
11-22-2013, 07:18 PM
you know the difference to everyone here and your issue is that we couldnt redeem because it was offline during the period when we recieved the code..take your comments else where. if u dont ahve anything constructive to say then mind your own business.

RobeManslayer
11-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Update: it's been a day now since I PM'd Ubi-Mesh as he suggested. He has not replied yet and I don't have my box yet.

JustinMSC
11-22-2013, 08:10 PM

when I first started playing I couldnt even use that alienware code because my uplay account was over 6 hours old since ive played other ubi games, I'm sure this happened to most people.

Are you kidding me?

This is a F2P game, but you can also put in money, which many people have. On top of that, when they joined up with this game, many either already had Alienware codes (it was what brought them to the game) or took effort to look for them.

Here's a straightforward analogy even you might understand:
Just because you missed a sale doesn't mean that people who go to the store expecting an advertised sale are freeloaders for wanting the sale to actually be on when they get there. It boggles my mind that you can be so ignorant. Can you imagine what would happen if a retail store did that?

It's not about the value of the cards. It's about principle. Ubisoft promoted its product through a giveaway, and should carry through with its promises. It's really very simple, and I'm sure even Ubisoft agrees. That's why they are still honoring the codes, two weeks after anyone's "6 hours" could have possibly expired. A good company like Ubisoft (I've had tons of really good experience with Ubi's other games and support, and they really are nothing like EA that some other people implied) recognizes this because it's really that obvious.

So basically, you're a butthurt guy that didn't get a free giveaway, so you think other people shouldn't as well. That doesn't make you look selfish or foolish at all... I don't know why you even bothered to post in this thread, but you probably shouldn't have.

Freshquo13
11-22-2013, 08:34 PM
Are you kidding me?

This is a F2P game, but you can also put in money, which many people have. On top of that, when they joined up with this game, many either already had Alienware codes (it was what brought them to the game) or took effort to look for them.

Here's a straightforward analogy even you might understand:
Just because you missed a sale doesn't mean that people who go to the store expecting an advertised sale are freeloaders for wanting the sale to actually be on when they get there. It boggles my mind that you can be so ignorant. Can you imagine what would happen if a retail store did that?

It's not about the value of the cards. It's about principle. Ubisoft promoted its product through a giveaway, and should carry through with its promises. It's really very simple, and I'm sure even Ubisoft agrees. That's why they are still honoring the codes, two weeks after anyone's "6 hours" could have possibly expired. A good company like Ubisoft (I've had tons of really good experience with Ubi's other games and support, and they really are nothing like EA that some other people implied) recognizes this because it's really that obvious.

So basically, you're a butthurt guy that didn't get a free giveaway, so you think other people shouldn't as well. That doesn't make you look selfish or foolish at all... I don't know why you even bothered to post in this thread, but you probably shouldn't have.

this ^

Scott_WAR
11-22-2013, 08:40 PM

I have bought seals................have you. I want what I have been promised.....nothing more. Its been over a week since I should have received it.........when your disability check comes in this month (you must be mentally challenged to be so stupid) if its short.......Im sure you wont complain at all right? Idiot.

Fidozor
11-22-2013, 09:33 PM
http://copy-cat.co/wp-content/uploads/dawson-crying.jpeg

RobeManslayer
11-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Anyone else find it funny that this guy is whining and crying about us asking for something Ubisoft promised us? Why do you care so much bro? We didn't hold a gun to Ubi's head and demand free stuff. They offered it. We are just asking them to honor their offer.

I have already spent $ on the game FWIW. I do believe after hearing from an Ubi staff in PM that they are back logged and will get to it eventually. I also had another ticket addressed since then and have reason to believe that in time the Alienware promotion will be honored.

JustinMSC
11-22-2013, 11:45 PM
Nice Fidozor. It's so original you must have come up with that all on your own. That's definitely not a decade behind.

Back under the bridge now, your work here is done. Pat yourself on the back. Tell mommy and daddy how you did good and how creative you are when they get you your milk tonight. Let your high school friends know how witty you are and try to brag to the girls. Post it on imgur cause I'm sure no one has seen it before. Grandma would be so proud of the way you're turning out. :)

SO WITTY!!! I'm impressed beyond words. This is going to be the next meme.

I hope you put this creativity towards some new deck builds. That would be fantastic. Try using neutral creatures and a Stronghold hero. I'm sure you can figure something out and make it the new T1 deck!!!!

Scott_WAR
11-23-2013, 02:06 AM
Finally got them.

JustinMSC
11-23-2013, 02:30 AM
Got mine today, too. Best of luck to you guys.

RobeManslayer
11-23-2013, 03:11 AM
Got mine today also, and it looks like they threw in 200 seals for good measure.

Thank you Ubisoft!!

RobeManslayer
11-23-2013, 03:22 AM
Sweet box btw. Got a Pao Deathseeker, Regenerate and some other much needed commons and uncommons!