PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Revelations and AC III trophy patch petition good idea?

navysealalex
11-16-2013, 07:13 PM
Hey AC Community! I was wondering if it was a good idea to ask UBISOFT and make a petition to make a patch for AC Brotherhood, Revelations and maybe even AC III. The patch would make the multiplayer trophies optional so that you can achieve the platinum trophy from the main story. However you wont get 100% on you're trophy list but the platinum will more than make up for that. Now that AC 4 Black Flag has been out no one really go's on Brotherhood or Revelations multiplayer which makes it impossible to get the remaining trophies. I know many of you want to get the platinum from the previous Assassin's Creed games . I hope you agree and want this to happen!

Mr_Shade
11-16-2013, 07:15 PM
Hi,

The Trophies are highly unlikely to be changed, since it's not a simple process.

navysealalex
11-16-2013, 07:20 PM
It's worth a shot, I'm sure people still want the platinum trophy from the previous AC games. Now it practically impossible to get.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2013, 07:21 PM
Anything requiring a patch, such as this, is highly unlikely to happen.

navysealalex
11-16-2013, 07:25 PM
It may be highly unlikely to happen, but i tried. Who knows it could happen.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2013, 07:29 PM
Who knows it could happen.It could, what do I know ;)

It's highly unlikely though, since the team may have more important issues at present, but stranger things have happened.

digitalxbath
11-16-2013, 10:54 PM
I'm trying to get them too. :/ maybe we can form a group and play? :) i really want to platinum it. Since i did AC 2.

MCRMJ
11-17-2013, 04:59 PM
It could, what do I know ;)

It's highly unlikely though, since the team may have more important issues at present, but stranger things have happened.

Rather than patch the trophies, would it be difficult to implement a few double xp weeks (or make it semi perm)? Ubisoft isn't as bad as EA, but online trophies annoy me so far as when the publisher deems it not financially viable and turn the servers off, the platinum is unobtainable.

Doesn't affect me for ACB as I have the Platinum, but currently playing with someone new to the series who wants to get it.

ffc1990
03-29-2014, 07:28 AM
Hello there.
Are you playing on PS3 and are still looking for the brotherhood platinum by any chance?