PDA

View Full Version : Improve ACIII by adding templar/redcoat attacks?

JohnCarter339
11-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Can the game Assassin's creed III be changed to include Templar/RedCoat attacks?
Every 1) hundred redcoats or opponents killed 2) thirty convoys sent or 3) twenty assassination contracts(game would need to subsume infinite, cycling between five types, Naval, Assassination, Recruit contract, convoy defense, and convoy attack) A siege similar to that of revelations occurs. The rewards for defending, is several resources and a moderate amount of money. If failed, all recruits are injured.

roostersrule2
11-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Too late for that man.

JohnCarter339
11-16-2013, 03:47 PM
Too late?
Yes, ACIV is the newest, howbeit copious are still playing the other games; this can also be included in ACIV

dxsxhxcx
11-16-2013, 03:49 PM
they're busy developing other ACs right now, I doubt they would "waste" resources on their old games since they barely have time to work on the new ones still in development...

roostersrule2
11-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Indeed but the other games aren't being worked on, they're done.

I'm also not sure what your idea is?

pirate1802
11-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Too late for that man.

Dis. Although it would be cool.

JohnCarter339
11-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Yes, it would be sublime. It is not a "waste" of resources, to contrive such an add-on, it could include several new weapons and armors from previous games, that they looked sublime, howbeit no new code was necessary. Thus, they are earning some income from this add-on, that exigous time was necessary to contrive. It is as gestalt, a laudable contrivance. This can withal be incorporated to subsequent AC games, wth exiguous additional code.

JohnCarter339
11-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes, it would be sublime. It is not a "waste" of resources, to contrive such an add-on, it could include several new weapons and armors from previous games, that they looked sublime, howbeit no new code was necessary. Thus, they are earning some income from this add-on, that exigous time was necessary to contrive. It is as gestalt, a laudable contrivance. This can withal be incorporated to subsequent AC games, wth exiguous additional code.

SixKeys
11-16-2013, 05:50 PM
I'm assuming English isn't your first language. Not sure what translation program you're using, but it's really difficult to make out what you're trying to say. :/

Landruner
11-16-2013, 08:43 PM
I voted Yes but any updates and DLCs for AC3 are hopeless now - Perhaps they could consider it someday for a director cut edition?, who knows?, but for the game as it is, I think they turned the page on it.

JohnCarter339
11-20-2013, 12:45 AM
English is my first language, it is just copiously complex english

Landruner
11-20-2013, 02:15 AM
English is my first language, it is just copiously complex english

Don't worry you are not the only one, I voted yes, but I am not sure that they will be something new for AC3 (?) I will be nice thought for replay value...

JohnCarter339
11-27-2013, 02:37 AM
Can anyone coerce others to vote?

MnemonicSyntax
11-27-2013, 03:42 AM
Can anyone coerce others to vote?

A vote wouldn't do anything. The game is done.

Also, some of your' vocabulary is ridiculous. Tone it down a notch, we're discussing Assassin's Creed, not reading Chaucer or Tolkien.

And am I understanding this correctly? You want Den Defense back?