PDA

View Full Version : Challenges not updating in Wii U version

Samuroleon
11-16-2013, 10:32 AM
This has been a problem for a while now. Some days, the challenges end and we go into the new ones just to find that they haven't updated to the new ones yet! We've been having this for 3 days in a row now I believe and it's just getting annoying, especially when the PC version and maybe Xbox and PS3 versions are able to do the new challenges. Ubisoft had better notice this and sort the problem out

DJTHED
11-16-2013, 10:55 AM
I can confirm that this is indeed a problem on the Wii U version and not on the PC version since I have both versions. I don't have a clue why this is the case.

Also, let me elaborate a little bit on what's going on.

For three days in a row now on the Wii U version, the challenges will continue for another few hours than it was supposed to. The timer goes down to zero, but the challenge doesn't change and the timer is reset to a little over six hours. When you look at the paintings in the lobby of the challenges gallery, the paintings seemed to have changed to the new intended challenge, but when you go inside one of those paintings, it actually loads yesterday's challenges. I've noticed that this happens when the leaderboards don't update, and I'm pretty sure there's a connection there. I have yet to see this happen on the PC, but I have heard some people complain about this happening on the console versions as well, but I don't know how frequent it happens there.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-16-2013, 01:54 PM
Hi guys, please ensure you open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Samuroleon
11-16-2013, 09:17 PM
Ok I asked the question but it had better get sorted!