PDA

View Full Version : Assassinís creed iv black flag in native 1080p on playstation 4

Mr_Shade
11-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Marking yet another milestone for the killer franchise, Assassinís Creed IV Black Flag on the PlayStation 4 is the first Assassinís Creed game to be rendered in true native 1080p. In other words, the already gorgeous game will be, wellÖ even more gorgeous when it sets sail on the PS4.

Read more on the ubiblog!

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-in-native-1080p-on-playstation-4/

MIGHTY399740
11-15-2013, 05:27 PM
the first Assassinís Creed game to be rendered in true native 1080p ON A CONSOLE.
#PC #next gen since past gen.
Back on topic: It's a great achievement for a 2013 console to run native 1080p content ...

FrankieSatt
11-15-2013, 06:07 PM
What about the XBox One, will that also run Black Flag in 1080p?

vizionblind
11-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Marking yet another milestone for the killer franchise, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag on the PlayStation 4 is the first Assassin’s Creed game to be rendered in true native 1080p. In other words, the already gorgeous game will be, well… even more gorgeous when it sets sail on the PS4.

Read more on the ubiblog!

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-in-native-1080p-on-playstation-4/patch isnt even out yet to make it 1080P........

"One small caveat: players will need to download a title update (available shortly after release) to enjoy the full 1080p native resolution."

DynaRider
11-15-2013, 07:37 PM
I passed up buying a PS4 this morning. I was in the game section at WalMart and there were two employees working. One was trying to fit a PS4 into the locking display and she told the other employee it was the last one they had. I'm sure it would be a huge improvement in graphics and play but I'm put off by it not being compatible with PS3 games. Wonder if they will ever update the console to be backward compatible.

EDDS
11-15-2013, 08:49 PM
So is the Xbox One version already 1080p?

OHIC
11-15-2013, 08:55 PM
I passed up buying a PS4 this morning. I was in the game section at WalMart and there were two employees working. One was trying to fit a PS4 into the locking display and she told the other employee it was the last one they had. I'm sure it would be a huge improvement in graphics and play but I'm put off by it not being compatible with PS3 games. Wonder if they will ever update the console to be backward compatible.

No. Firstly it's a question of hardware architectures, so the only way to make that work would be horrendous emulation (which would quite possibly make your PS3 games run worse than they did on PS3) or having the PS4 be slightly bigger to accommodate a shrunk-down PS3 inside itself (and therefore charging all customers for circuitry that many of them won't want).

Instead, Sony will keep making PS3s for years to come, and they're extraordinarily cheap now. That's the cheapest, and simplest solution for anyone who still wants to play PS3 games.

luckyto
11-15-2013, 08:57 PM
What about the XBox One, will that also run Black Flag in 1080p?

Nope. 720p.

LatinaC09
11-15-2013, 11:29 PM
I wish I could play AC4 on my ps4 right now but unfortunately the digital download is taking forever and a day. On a side BF4 looks fantastic!! Oh and I just got my platinum trophy for ac4 yesterday only to be told that it won't carry over for ps4....well it kind of does but doesn't...salt.

pacmanate
11-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Xbox One is not 1080p, this is confirmed. It is either 720p or 900p, not yet announced. Both run at 30fps.

The Xbox One version doesn't look that great apparently, probably due to the crap hardware.

phoenix-force411
11-15-2013, 11:40 PM
I'm hoping to play this on PS4 with 60fps.

pacmanate
11-15-2013, 11:41 PM
I'm hoping to play this on PS4 with 60fps.

Well good luck, its 30fps on both.

SneakierNote
11-16-2013, 10:55 AM
I will get flamed for this but idc. Xbox One for the win. I have a awsome flat panel T.V. it is 1080P so PS4 has ONE thing Xbox One does not have, I will not be playing in 1080P I can live with that. Xbox One has a "real" controller good luck you PS4 fans.The PS4 controller has a terrable new design. So it does not matter what system you get both have positives and negatives.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2013, 07:42 PM
I will get flamed for this but idc. Xbox One for the win. I have a awsome flat panel T.V. it is 1080P so PS4 has ONE thing Xbox One does not have, I will not be playing in 1080P I can live with that. Xbox One has a "real" controller good luck you PS4 fans.The PS4 controller has a terrable new design. So it does not matter what system you get both have positives and negatives.
lets not even start console wars please - that goes for everyone - there are plenty of other forums for that ;)

News on the release of the PS4 1080p update will be posted as soon as we have a confirmed date - it shouldn't be too long :)

SneakierNote
11-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Sorry Shade I apologize I say things wrong sometimes. Actually sorry to everyone on this thread. I was rude and could of said things in a different way, again sorry all.

pacmanate
11-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Sorry Shade I apologize I say things wrong sometimes. Actually sorry to everyone on this thread. I was rude and could of said things in a different way, again sorry all.It is okay

stetsonaw
11-18-2013, 12:37 AM
I wish I could play AC4 on my ps4 right now but unfortunately the digital download is taking forever and a day. On a side BF4 looks fantastic!! Oh and I just got my platinum trophy for ac4 yesterday only to be told that it won't carry over for ps4....well it kind of does but doesn't...salt.
What do you mean kind of? I'm guessing on the uPlay stuff carries over? I know i read something somewhere that something is in the works for game saves from last gen to carry over to next gen.