PDA

View Full Version : AC4: Black Flag not showing up in my Uplay "games" section?

Tazaka
11-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Hello, i came home from work excited today to play AC4!! but the game isnt in my uplay game library? i got the special edition? In the email i got when i pre ordered the game, it said "pre-ordered release date: Thu Nov 14 00:00:00 CST 2013"
its 15th of november 16:26 utc time, still no download link, not in my game library either? am i doing something wrong?

MnemonicSyntax
11-15-2013, 04:43 PM
The email is a mistake. Depending on where you live at, the PC release date is either the 19th (US) or 22nd (rest of the world) and probably won't show up until it's ready for download.

Bahjabroni
11-16-2013, 12:40 AM
Ignore the date part. A similar mistake is made in the emails for just about every game that uPlay has released. The Blacklist email said something like 2036 for the year of release lol. Its a error in their auto-email that have yet to fix.

The game is not out yet. You'll see it in your library on one of the dates mentioned above by Mnemonic.

Dont expect to play it at midnight on release day either. uPlay doesnt do pre-loads for one. And two, it wont be available until 1pm PST on the 19th or 22nd (depends what country you're from).

You also may not see it in your library once its released (you'll know its released because it will say "Available Now" rather than "Pre-order" in the store). If you open uPlay after release and it doesnt show up, check your ORDER HISTORY. In the invoice for AC4, you'll see a key has been added. Redeem that key in the uPlay client and you'll be able to download. You'll also know you've received the key because it will say ORDER COMPLETED instead of ORDER SUBMITTED in the list of invoices.

archav3n
11-16-2013, 05:08 AM
I heard in my country is 29 November. This is complete ******** :(. *comment removed*

Ripperpebble
11-16-2013, 09:59 AM
how to check order history

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-16-2013, 02:48 PM
http://shop.ubi.com/ > My Account > My Order History

Virtux.
11-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Same here, not showing up, but a friend of mine (living in same country as me) is playing it right now, but through steam though...

guest-0iQp4MNA
11-20-2013, 03:08 PM
I have a very similair issue.
Last night I installed the game and played it without any issues, but today when I got home it's not even in my library. I live in Sweden btw

Cerien-DK
11-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Kinda anoying that i gotmy email yesterday with code(uplay store)
went to my uplay app wanted to redem the code and it was allready inuse okay probalty just auto sync to my account waited for a few hours still no download/game in my uplay app.
kinda hopeing for midnight release but thats pretty much never gonna happen .
they should really fix their mailing system and release dates.. uplay store doenst say pre-order anymore for me it just says order and out now. even tough it states release date 21 nov for me.