PDA

View Full Version : Please ubisoft!

deadlyh1tAC
11-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone!
I made this thread cause i need badly an update for double kills double killing is soooooo rare almost impossible! It only works when i am defending for about 3 min and then they will double attack me! i need an update PLEASE

Dragula
11-15-2013, 02:37 PM
at first i thought you meant a double assassination which is really easy, but you mean when 2 people attack at once... i didnt even know it was in this game until ive completed the game and im mopping up 100% and seen it once.. however i dont think they will add in more double attacks with a patch

deadlyh1tAC
11-15-2013, 02:41 PM
I really need double kills as it was on Ac 3 not like Black flag

DetroitPlaya
11-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Why do you need it? :/

Want =/= Need

deadlyh1tAC
11-15-2013, 03:20 PM
Why do you need it? :/

Want =/= Need

Cause i loved it so much on Ac 3 and it would be epic to see edward double killing when aboards a ship, wich never happened yet :(

MnemonicSyntax
11-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Cause i loved it so much on Ac 3 and it would be epic to see edward double killing when aboards a ship, wich never happened yet :(

There is no double killing when you're aboard a ship.

hamNdoritos
11-15-2013, 08:12 PM
There is no double killing when you're aboard a ship.

Speak for yourself. I was able to climb to the top of the ship and double assassinate someone. I've also double assassinated 2 guards when I swung on the rope across. Hell, I've even jumped from the wheel of the enemy's ship and double assassinated guards when they were busy fighting my crew.

DetroitPlaya
11-15-2013, 08:18 PM
Double assassination =/= Double killing in this context afaik?

They mean in combat when you chain-kill two people from what I understand (happens ALL the time in bar fights btw). Double assasinations are when you... well, assassinate two people out of combat.

Could be terribly wrong, but that's what I thought was being discussed.

hamNdoritos
11-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Double assassination =/= Double killing in this context afaik?

They mean in combat when you chain-kill two people from what I understand (happens ALL the time in bar fights btw). Double assasinations are when you... well, assassinate two people out of combat.

Could be terribly wrong, but that's what I thought was being discussed.

I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about double-COUNTER kill, which is ONE animation where both guards attack you and Edward takes down both at the same time (happened a lot in AC3). And even if he's not talking about a double-counter kill, if he's talking about chain kill, you can do that as well when aboard a ship. You kill one enemy and immediately attack the next one and it should be a automatic kill, you wouldn't need to attack several times to activate the kill sequence.

And what I'm assuming what MnemonicSyntax is saying is that you cannot kill 2 guards at once on a ship. Well that is wrong regardless of whichever situation OP and Mnemonic is talking about. Because I'm sure if you're aboard a ship, if the oppurtunity arises, you can double-counter kill. As well as multiple enemies to chain kill 2 enemies. AS WELL as double assassinating 2 guards.

Landruner
11-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey everyone!
I made this thread cause i need badly an update for double kills double killing is soooooo rare almost impossible! It only works when i am defending for about 3 min and then they will double attack me! i need an update PLEASE

Hi, when you refer to the double kills, you mention it the double kills when you are fighting and that two guys try to attack you at the same time? - If it is that they are still there, but pretty rare...
If it is double kill with the H/blade at the same time, on the **** they apparently occur only when you jump for an air assassination.

MnemonicSyntax
11-15-2013, 09:05 PM
Speak for yourself. I was able to climb to the top of the ship and double assassinate someone. I've also double assassinated 2 guards when I swung on the rope across. Hell, I've even jumped from the wheel of the enemy's ship and double assassinated guards when they were busy fighting my crew.

I was referring to the double counter kill. This was fairly obvious based on the OP and the topic at hand.

EDIT: I just read your second post on the matter. What else would I be talking about?!

Landruner
11-15-2013, 09:07 PM
I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about double-COUNTER kill, which is ONE animation where both guards attack you and Edward takes down both at the same time (happened a lot in AC3). And even if he's not talking about a double-counter kill, if he's talking about chain kill, you can do that as well when aboard a ship. You kill one enemy and immediately attack the next one and it should be a automatic kill, you wouldn't need to attack several times to activate the kill sequence.

And what I'm assuming what MnemonicSyntax is saying is that you cannot kill 2 guards at once on a ship. Well that is wrong regardless of whichever situation OP and Mnemonic is talking about. Because I'm sure if you're aboard a ship, if the oppurtunity arises, you can double-counter kill. As well as multiple enemies to chain kill 2 enemies. AS WELL as double assassinating 2 guards.

Well said!

BATISTABUS
11-15-2013, 09:13 PM
Wait...they have that in AC4?

MnemonicSyntax
11-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Yes. You have to wait for a bit and be attacked by multiple enemies at once, but they'll eventually double attack you at once, invoking double counter kills.

hamNdoritos
11-15-2013, 09:23 PM
I was referring to the double counter kill. This was fairly obvious based on the OP and the topic at hand.

EDIT: I just read your second post on the matter. What else would I be talking about?!

Oh well in that case, I'm sure you can double counter kill (one animation) when on a ship if the opportunity. I will try it when I'm home. I'm just going to stand in the ship until a double counter occurs. No reason why it shouldn't happen because I am in combat.

MnemonicSyntax
11-15-2013, 09:34 PM
I tried it. I waited for quite a while, multiple times. Usually, my crew ends up killing the required number before the QTE even starts unfortunately.

deadlyh1tAC
11-15-2013, 09:48 PM
I know its very rare and that's why i made this post i need it to happen almost in every fight like Ac. 3

Kagurra
11-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Either it's like that forever and it sucks, or the AI on current-gen is limited because of resources needed for other things. Or Ubisoft are a bunch of dinguses and forgot about that, along with how many people wanted hood control after the AC3 event.

deadlyh1tAC
11-15-2013, 10:16 PM
And what those resources could be? For me black flag got one of the worst combat system on Ac

Kagurra
11-15-2013, 10:20 PM
And what those resources could be? For me black flag got one of the worst combat system on Ac

It's just a theory of mine. But I'm not a game developer so I don't know what they could be using them for specifically, but BF is a massive game that really screams next-gen to me, so doing it on current-gen must have some limitations besides graphical ones... Possibly. Who knows.

deadlyh1tAC
11-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Well that's the only problem i have with black flag! I loved it so much best Ac yet for me everything is incredible

hamNdoritos
11-15-2013, 11:49 PM
I tried it. I waited for quite a while, multiple times. Usually, my crew ends up killing the required number before the QTE even starts unfortunately.

I'm gonna let my crew die and when they're near the barrels, I'll blow it up, killing more of my crew, so it's just gonna be me and the guards and I'm not going to rest until I can do it. LOL i'll post a result

Kagurra
11-15-2013, 11:54 PM
I'm gonna let my crew die and when they're near the barrels, I'll blow it up, killing more of my crew, so it's just gonna be me and the guards and I'm not going to rest until I can do it. LOL i'll post a result

Or just do it in town or something so you don't kill your crew.

hamNdoritos
11-16-2013, 03:30 AM
Or just do it in town or something so you don't kill your crew.

crew are very easy to find. I want to do this because I want to see if you can do double-counter kills on a ship as mnesonic said that doesn't happen.

MnemonicSyntax
11-16-2013, 07:24 AM

Cool mate, I eagerly await your results! :D

phoenix-force411
11-16-2013, 08:02 AM
I have more fun fighting Assassin's Creed II than in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, and that is saying something considering ACII had the worse combat system ever. Yeah, they should just paste ACIII's fighting into ACIV, 'cause combat gets dull when nothing new is being added to it such as the double counters. They should add up to a quadruple counter just to make things so much more interesting.

Kagurra
11-16-2013, 08:57 AM
I have more fun fighting Assassin's Creed II than in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, and that is saying something considering ACII had the worse combat system ever. Yeah, they should just paste ACIII's fighting into ACIV, 'cause combat gets dull when nothing new is being added to it such as the double counters. They should add up to a quadruple counter just to make things so much more interesting.

Something like a triple or quad counter is just too powerful to implement.

deadlyh1tAC
11-16-2013, 10:14 AM
Something like a triple or quad counter is just too powerful to implement.

Well said! I would hate to see quad kill! Combat system is already easy don't make it more.

Black_Widow9
11-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Please make sure you also post this here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/803791-AC-IV-Black-Flag-Single-Player-GAMEPLAY-Feedback-*Do-NOT-post-SPOILERS*

Krayus Korianis
11-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Honestly... nearly about every fight I am in with more than 5 NPC's there's always a couple who double team me... So I kill'em.