PDA

View Full Version : Retail Install Keycode

CBlade
11-15-2013, 12:02 PM
So I purchased the game from EB, install and launch uPlay first. I enter my install keycode that is on the front of the manual, but instead it adds Far Cry 3 to my uPlay account. So then I try to open FC3: Blood Dragon directly via its own icon, and enter the code in the activation box... but now it says my code has already been used with a different uPlay account.

I've only got the one account and was really looking forward to plating this. I have read all over the web that contacting support is almost useless, you either get no reply or have to wait a week or two... is there really nothing I can do right now?

Tully__
11-16-2013, 06:27 AM
I would start by going back to EB and reporting the problem to them. The retailer is responsible for supplying a valid code with the game. I'm afraid if they wont or can't help, it will have to be a case of contacting support: https://support.ubi.com/

kuus1994
06-25-2015, 03:53 PM
So I purchased the game from EB, install and launch uPlay first. I enter my install keycode that is on the front of the manual, but instead it adds Far Cry 3 to my uPlay account. So then I try to open FC3: Blood Dragon directly via its own icon, and enter the code in the activation box... but now it says my code has already been used with a different uPlay account.

I've only got the one account and was really looking forward to plating this. I have read all over the web that contacting support is almost useless, you either get no reply or have to wait a week or two... is there really nothing I can do right now?

I have the same problem. Have you find out what the problem was yet????