PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ubisoft for bringing back "a guys night in." (SLIGHT SPOIL ALERT.)

SneakierNote
11-15-2013, 06:30 AM
WARNING: THIS THREAD CONTAINS SLIGHT SPOILS FOR THE FOLLOWING GAMES ASSASSIN'S CREED 4 AND FARCRY 3. THIS POST COULD RUIN YOUR FUN!

I only have about four people in my life I would call true friends, and trust with my life. Anyway to my reason for this message.
I own several Xbox 360's and side by side 42 inch flat screen T.V.'s. For the first time in six months we all got together and played AC 4 all night. It was the most fun I have had with my friends since we all got together and played FarCry Three co-op .

I wanted to thank both your Assassin's Creed Four Team and your FarCry Three Team not just for your hard work but all the little details you do here and there to make your good game a great game. Our faviorate detail for AC4 is the way the Pistol Swords sometimes show a cool graphic when you kill someone with them. As some of you know it looks like the swords have shot the foe and you can hear the sound of a pistol going off and see a little cloud of smoke.Our faviorate Far Cry Three detail is how you can shoot the cage of a wild animal and the animal will kill your foes in style. : )

Last thing (and you all can post your thoughts on this) is there anyway in the future we could see a game add on to AC4 itself? I am not talking about Freedom Cry but we cannot wait for that either it will be awsome. What we are talking about is there a chance that more main missions side quests, weapons, (two handed axes we could keep in our inventory) and things of that nature could be added on to the main AC4 game through DLC IF THEY WANTED TO? Of course I can only speak for my friends and myself. If they did do something like that we would be more then happy to pay an additional fee if the content was not free through the season pass.