PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Character Information Please?

Greg-89
11-15-2013, 03:32 AM
Hey, I didnt want to write too much in the title as to not offend anyone if they havent played this game yet. Does anyone know who the person is that gives voice to *James Kidd*? All I found out, from the wikia that is, that her name is Olivia Morgan but that's it, nothing more, she didnt appear much so I guess not. At this point I'll take anything...

Landruner
11-15-2013, 04:46 AM
I don't try to play the cop there and I played the game, so I am not offended, I just try to help you - I know that you put SPOILER on the title of your thread, but it could be not enough for some moderators there, and perhaps you should try to hide your question behind a "spoiler" module because some people did not play the game yet.

- How to proceed - Edit your re-edit our post & go to "go Advanced" next to "save" (bottom right) and try to find the spoiler option which is a " beige/Brown lozenge" on the tool bars. Then you select your entire question, and press that lozenge to hide your question, and then you save "submit reply" and your question will be hidden beneath a spoiler.

and it should appear Like this and I give you the response to the question you asked at the same time

For your question - Yes, she did the motion capture

Greg-89
11-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I apologize for being such a dumb*** at this. But then again, thanks for a quick reply. Is there a chance to find out more? Or will the info become more available with time?

DetroitPlaya
11-16-2013, 10:02 PM
Wait, you ask for information on the actor, or Mary Read?

If the latter LINK (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Read)

Landruner
11-17-2013, 12:58 AM
Wait, you ask for information on the actor, or Mary Read?

If the latter LINK (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Read)

Yes he/she was asking for the actress...

Landruner
11-17-2013, 01:05 AM
Yeah, I apologize for being such a dumb*** at this. But then again, thanks for a quick reply. Is there a chance to find out more? Or will the info become more available with time?

Don't worry, you are not dumb ;)

You want the truth? beware that forum is under the control of Juno and the moderators are all bloody Templars, for your sake, keep a low profile... lol!.

berylliumspher
11-17-2013, 11:26 AM
IDK if anyone's answered yet, but Olivia Morgan does the voice.