PDA

View Full Version : standart edition + season pass?

UA_SOAP
11-14-2013, 11:12 PM
Hi, if I'll buy normal (without any dlc) edition of AC4 and season pass, will I get all dlcs that were included in other editions (deluxe etc.)?

HypeR.tgL
11-14-2013, 11:27 PM
The season pass gives you the stuff that is listed to give, it doesn't give every DLC there is for Black Flag..

And yes you can buy a standard edition of BF with the season pass, just login to your uPlay account that has the season pass whenever you play BF and it should be avaliable via Main Menu.

Anykeyer
11-15-2013, 08:10 AM
I belive it actually does. Vessel pack = all sails and figureheads from various editions and pre-orders. Pirates pack = all costumes and weapons. And florentine and crusader pack = all missions/islands. They just wont give you this immediatelly on game's release date but they should be yours eventually. I would not count on having Aveline missions outside of Deluxe edition through.

Dag_B
11-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Vessel pack: "Give a fearsome look to your ship with those 3 unique customization items: The Death Vessel Figurehead, Death Vessel Sails and Death Vessel Wheel."
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-Death-Vessel-Pack/c6f35396-0045-4d27-bf35-363a61b71f9e?cid=SLink

Florentine and crusader pack: "Sail with Alta´r and Ezio's colors with four customization items for your ship and two new weapons for Edward Kenway: Ezio's iconic figurehead, Ezio's unique sails, Ezio's swords, Alta´r's iconic figurehead, Alta´r's unique sails and Alta´r's sword."
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Crusader_%26_Florentine_Pack (There is no actual source given, where they took the description from, but for me it sounds legit.)

So no, it's not everything.
Didn't hear anything about the illustrious pirates though but I remember somewhere someone mentioned something about the season pass only including 2 weapons. So I am not sure if there are weapons beside Ezios and Altairs Swords.

Anykeyer
11-15-2013, 02:43 PM
Alright, having everything in season pass isnt so likely as I belived but still likely. Maybe its like AC2-ACR, where last story DLC came with all ULC, and it wasnt advertised untill 1-2 weeks before DLC release. AC3 was the only game having ULCs as separate pack (hidden secrets). And so far in every game all ULCs were available for standard editions with DLC, in one way or another.