PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3: Remastered Edition for Connor fans

avk111
11-13-2013, 07:01 PM
Hello community,

well I was playing AC3 and the feeling and frustration you get from the broken gameplay is massive, I know this is a bit late but let's just hope Ubi will consider this as a suggestion, is it possible if you Ubi won't release a Connor sequel at least release a remastered edition , the gameplay mechanics are broken I.e.

1- Guards shooting at you while your behind a wall on a rooftop and bullets going through walls.

2- HUD Map does not detect all enemies on sight , not to mention while being a restricted area it's hard to see the red dots (enemy patrols) due to colors scheming, I.e. Restricted area big large red circle.

3- a remastered edition will include all cut scenes such as, Convo between Achillies and Connor about his mom, Connor's Final speech, and anything else left out,

4- A better eagle vision tweaking like AC4 where you can "know" where are the enemies at, if crouching can be added as well, that would amazing.

5- any slight improvement that might be suggested by fellow fans.

they did a remastered edition for Metal Gear: Snake eater, I see a better potential for Connor's gameplay, plus with the news of Connor not coming back again maybe Ubi can at least deliver a complete package for Connor fans in this remastered edition as it's frustrating playing Connor with this broken gameplay mechanics.

You never know thank you Ubi :)

TorQue1988
11-13-2013, 07:09 PM
I would like to see a remastered edition for Ezio's trilogy in one single game. But i wouldn't mind a remastered AC3 and AC1 either.

Zellzin
11-13-2013, 07:18 PM
AC3 just came out a year ago, it might be too early for a remastered version.

Now a remastered version of AC1?! I can only dream.

adventurewomen
11-13-2013, 07:20 PM
I agree, I would love to see a remastered edition of AC3! :)

Maybe in the next few years.

avk111
11-13-2013, 07:39 PM
Thank you for the positive reply guys :)

We really deserve a better full packed Connor game at least a remastered original title would ,I hope, make Connor fans at ease

I remember while watching the Dev diaries of Ac3 they said that you will feel like predator when your silently net picking your enemies one by one, I tried
replaying the title and the stealth is absolutely broken , so why not master all the complaints and out them all together

pirate1802
11-13-2013, 07:53 PM
AC3 just came out a year ago, it might be too early for a remastered version.

Liberation came out last year, its getting a sort-of remastered edition. Deus Ex: Human Revolution came out a couple of years ago, that too got its remastered edition already. You never know.

phoenix-force411
11-13-2013, 08:38 PM
The only thing(s) that is(are) broken in ACIII was(were):

1) AI Detection System - Because enemies somehow knew you were fighting on the roofs when you can't even be seen on the roof. When you ledge grab, the other enemy will run towards you and then stop and resume what he was doin'. Enemies will remain blockading or trying to cut you off even when you are not in conflict anymore. In New York, you sometimes get into random fights because enemies detected you crossing their line from pretty far away.

2) Prompt responsiveness - Was a major drawback within the fight system, and sometimes the prompts disappear.

pacmanate
11-13-2013, 08:41 PM
Liberation came out last year, its getting a sort-of remastered edition. Deus Ex: Human Revolution came out a couple of years ago, that too got its remastered edition already. You never know.

Liberation was handheld and Deus Ex isn't exactly a large game.

dxsxhxcx
11-13-2013, 08:51 PM

if re-release AC1 means destroy its atmosphere with ACR-like graphics/lightning/whatever has to do with that and have the current challenge level we have in the franchise, no thanks!

one of the few things that would need to be changed in AC1 is the guards AI to make them attack faster what is something that curse this franchise since its inception what means it won't be changed (but if it was, it would probably be for worse), AC1 could benefit from some side activities that were implemented after AC1 like the Assassination contracts (especially if many of them were put in the Kingdom) and Tombs but other than this, AC1 is perfect as it is (my opinion of course)...

ps: and in the remote case of something like this end up happening, don't dare to change how the cutscenes are triggered in that game to try to turn it into a wannabe hollywood movie...

avk111
11-13-2013, 09:36 PM
The only thing(s) that is(are) broken in ACIII was(were):

1) AI Detection System - Because enemies somehow knew you were fighting on the roofs when you can't even be seen on the roof. When you ledge grab, the other enemy will run towards you and then stop and resume what he was doin'. Enemies will remain blockading or trying to cut you off even when you are not in conflict anymore. In New York, you sometimes get into random fights because enemies detected you crossing their line from pretty far away.

2) Prompt responsiveness - Was a major drawback within the fight system, and sometimes the prompts disappear.

Absolutely agreed, in addition to the stealth is the defense mechanism , it sometimes doesn't reflect back the incoming blow from your attacker,

dear Ubisoft PLAYSTATION 4 and XBOX ONE are almost on launch please consider our proposal , how awesome would it be to play as Connor on PLAYSTATION 4 graphics with full cut. Scenes, improved stealth system! and perhaps TOKW all together in one pack on the PS 4 :)

Please Ubisoft consider your loyal AC fans

ze_topazio
11-13-2013, 10:17 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/a75EVrz_460sa.gif

BATISTABUS
11-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Get the mission designer from AC4 on board to remake missions, add half-a-dozen more Connor sequences, add in ambient tracks (that are already in the game...), make it glitch-free (at least more so than AC3), and maybe we forget that sequel never happened...

SleezeRocker
11-14-2013, 01:10 AM
Remastered next gen editions of AC1-3. Mmm might as well.

Landruner
11-14-2013, 01:56 AM
AC1 HD Remake with extended gameplay - The all revamped with deeper exploration and immersive experience and extended Altair 'story.
AC2 HD Ezio Trilogy - the 3 games in a single one including lineage and the animated movies the all combined together.
AC3 HD Director Cut - AC3 revamped and re-edited + Liberation inside the same package.

avk111
11-14-2013, 06:18 AM
I actually think it's doable, ofcourse my personal focus would be on AC3, however if they will issues a trilogy pack on the PS4 or XBOX ONE maybe a simple Q & A with the fans can enlighten Ubi on what to update and what not on each title, don't expect any extra gameplay guys , Developers can't add more tea to that cup otherwise it will spill, however they can always make that tea taste sweeter :)

roostersrule2
11-14-2013, 06:18 AM
No.

It came out in 2012.

pacmanate
11-14-2013, 06:51 AM
No.

It came out in 2012.

They would never remake AC3 anyway. Its a fact.

Landruner
11-14-2013, 07:00 AM
No.

It came out in 2012.

Oh come on dude, everybody knows on this forum that you are the most vivid fan of this character , LOL:p

Landruner
11-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Yes AC3 has to be redone Fan edition or director Edition...but you have so much stuff to re-work for enhancing that game...
I mean that the all game that needs to be improved, extended, character has to be developed in a better way, cut scenes have to be reworked, cut and re-edited...
Story has to be re-worked as well in order to make it more accessible and more sense to be player, the gameplay has to be improved, level design of the cities, level AIs of the guard, level design of the mission, improving the mission as well, fixing the bug, collision problem and else.

I mean that is a lot of work...

Landruner
11-14-2013, 07:11 AM
I actually think it's doable, ofcourse my personal focus would be on AC3, however if they will issues a trilogy pack on the PS4 or XBOX ONE maybe a simple Q & A with the fans can enlighten Ubi on what to update and what not on each title, don't expect any extra gameplay guys , Developers can't add more tea to that cup otherwise it will spill, however they can always make that tea taste sweeter :)

Actually, if the AnvilNext tool could have been released for modding, I know plenty of friends that will have redone the entire game from scratch, it will have been interesting to see what actually some amateurs can do for free and much better than professionals paid for.

Kagurra
11-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Is this a troll thread?

pacmanate
11-14-2013, 07:28 AM
Is this a troll thread?
Yes, enjoy.

roostersrule2
11-14-2013, 08:14 AM
They would never remake AC3 anyway. Its a fact.Indeed. The only place that would remake **** is your own bowel system.

Oh come on dude, everybody knows on this forum that you are the most vivid fan of this character , LOL:pCunar for PM!!! Or President!!!

avk111
11-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Is this a troll thread?Hi ,This is a quality constructive thread.

ACDumi911
07-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Absolutely agree with your suggestion. This AC game would be great without all the technical problem probably related to the fact their AnvilNext is build for next-gen console. Would be great to see Connor back on XboxOne/PS4, especially if they intend to included Connor as NPC in the ACUnity. Finally, it's would be kind of a respect toward American revolution as it's certainly deserve it just like French Revolution.

GoldenBoy9999
07-22-2014, 12:10 PM
I would love a remaster sometime down the line. AC3 had impressive tech for it's day but I believe it can be even better on new-gen. I mean just look at ACU. Thinking about a remastered Frontier with better trees, grass, animals, etc. gives me goose bumps. That would be awesome because they might not do a open world forest again.

Sesheenku
07-22-2014, 02:24 PM
All of us would gladly play a version that doesn't suck ***. Unfortunately the version that's out does.

ze_topazio
07-22-2014, 03:50 PM
Non-fans can't play it?

pacmanate
07-22-2014, 03:58 PM
Absolutely agree with your suggestion. This AC game would be great without all the technical problem probably related to the fact their AnvilNext is build for next-gen console. Would be great to see Connor back on XboxOne/PS4, especially if they intend to included Connor as NPC in the ACUnity. Finally, it's would be kind of a respect toward American revolution as it's certainly deserve it just like French Revolution.

Why dont you just get a PC if you want "next gen" ports? PC is forever better than consoles anyway so if you are concerned with graphics, get a PC

Assassin_M
07-22-2014, 04:06 PM
All of us would gladly play a version that doesn't suck ***. Unfortunately the version that's out does.
Nah, not really

pacmanate
07-22-2014, 04:06 PM
Nah, not really

You wouldnt play a version of AC3 that didnt have the most flaws in any AC game?

Assassin_M
07-22-2014, 04:12 PM
You wouldnt play a version of AC3 that didnt have the most flaws in any AC game?
I would, if AC III DID have the most flaws in any AC game lol

pacmanate
07-22-2014, 04:19 PM
I would, if AC III DID have the most flaws in any AC game lol

1. Took too long to become Connor
2. Connor gets half his game
3. Takes 6 sequences to become an Assassin
4. Pacing
5. Cutscenes everywhere
6. Mission Design
7. 100% sync constraints
8. Viewpoints not revealing whole map
9. The underground system
10. Empty spaces in Boston and New York taking a 3rd of the map
11. Not enough side quests to warrant exploring the whole map
12. Side quests are too simplistic
13. Some side quests are dumb, eg gathering items. Costs more to get them than the return you get for completing it
14. The stupidly wide search zone once you have broken line of sight
15. The crazy line of sight of guards
16. The bow, which is supposed to be stealthy, seemingly alerts guards still
17. The trading and crafting system being too complex/not explained well enough for some players
18. Gimped modern day segments that were too short when they were supposed to be equivalent of "5 sequences worth"
19. Voice acting of Connor
20. Throwing in parts of history just for the sake of it

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/894142-Can-someone-please-explain-why-AC3-is-often-considered-a-disappointment

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-22-2014, 04:28 PM
I'd be up for this so they can make up for any mistakes they've made already (prominently the glitches). Make it happen, Ubi! Shut up and take my money :p

Assassin_M
07-22-2014, 04:30 PM
1. Took too long to become Connor
Not a problem for me, the game had a prologue and it's not like I was tied up as Haytham--I could explore the Frontier and Boston, collect things, play mini-games...etc

2. Connor gets half his game
less than that, problem number 1

3. Takes 6 sequences to become an Assassin
See point 1

4. Pacing
Just one pacing shift, the change from Haytham to child Connor, the game slows down a bit...I didn't think it was a problem.

5. Cutscenes everywhere
Every AC game had cutscenes everywhere.

6. Mission Design
Problem number 2

7. 100% sync constraints
Not the only AC game to have them and not really hard to do and not really constricting since they're optional, my only problem with them is their relevance to the protagonist and story.

8. Viewpoints not revealing whole map
Not a problem for me, I liked exploring every inch of the map

9. The underground system
Loved it, nice little maze and visual puzzles with a very immersive atmosphere.

10. Empty spaces in Boston and New York taking a 3rd of the map
The cities themselves (without the empty spaces) are as large as Venice

11. Not enough side quests to warrant exploring the whole map
Some maybe

12. Side quests are too simplistic
Some.

13. Some side quests are dumb, eg gathering items. Costs more to get them than the return you get for completing it
stop repeating yourself.

14. The stupidly wide search zone once you have broken line of sight
Didn't have a problem with it.

15. The crazy line of sight of guards
Pretty realistic

16. The bow, which is supposed to be stealthy, seemingly alerts guards still
doesnt with me

17. The trading and crafting system being too complex/not explained well enough for some players
I grasped it pretty quickly.

18. Gimped modern day segments that were too short when they were supposed to be equivalent of "5 sequences worth"
At least there was a development in modern day, unlike in other AC games.

19. Voice acting of Connor
loved it, a bit awkward here and there but that's the case with every Assassin.

20. Throwing in parts of history just for the sake of it
Like every AC game since AC II.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/894142-Can-someone-please-explain-why-AC3-is-often-considered-a-disappointment
how is someone else's thread relevant to the subjectivity of this? I could list more problems for every AC game and post a thread that supposedly "supports" my position and all that hot jazz

GunnerGalactico
07-22-2014, 09:28 PM
If they fix up some of the minor problems, include every DLC in the game itself instead of providing the codes and add ambient music... then I'm all for it.

lothario-da-be
07-22-2014, 09:32 PM
I am not sure how to feel about this. I would love to play a remake of ac3 that improves on all the things that went wrong, but then I feel like paying again for something that I should have got for the 220 euros I payed the first time, excluding dlc and figures...

Megas_Doux
07-22-2014, 09:54 PM
Ill join the circus.....

Problems that I had, and still have, with AC III:

Odd pacing, I love the core of the story though.
NO background music.
Hunting!!!! I expected RDR but I got easy QTEs.
Daniel Cross.....
And the WORST mission design to date.

I like the game, the combat is the one I enjoy the most up to date, but overall I kinda "hate it" for what it could have been.......

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 09:59 PM
I think it's too early for an AC3 remastering.

Maybe release 1 more kenway game then later release a kenway trilogy HD edition with fixes to common problems.

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 10:03 PM
Maybe release 1 more kenway game then later release a kenway trilogy HD edition with fixes to common problems.

Personally, I always though "saga" is composed of more than two installments.

lothario-da-be
07-22-2014, 10:06 PM
Personally, I always though "saga" is composed of more than two installments.
She said trilogy and not saga
And if there are already 2 kenway games, and you add one more you have 3
= Kenway saga

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 10:08 PM
^I was agreeing with Mayrice. Ubi called it "Kenway saga", so another game might add some weight to it.

lothario-da-be
07-22-2014, 10:11 PM
^I was agreeing with Mayrice. Ubi called it "Kenway saga", so another game might add some weight to it.
Ahg, okay sorry for misunderstanding then.

phoenix-force411
07-22-2014, 10:14 PM
I would say "hell no" to the ACIII remastered edtion. Unless you like doing all of the pain in the butt objectives and butthurt side quests, I'd say ACIII remastered edition would be a poor choice. I'd say, give Connor another game. AC: Comet being a Templar game sort of disappointed me, because I think Comet would just be a waste of time if it's gonna be somewhat irrelevant as ACIV was to a degree. We have too many Connor haters, no thanks to Ubi's execution of ACIII, but Connor deserves another game and I hoped that Comet would be a Connor game.

Hans684
07-22-2014, 10:18 PM
She said trilogy and not saga
And if there are already 2 kenway games, and you add one more you have 3
= Kenway saga

Kenway saga = Connor, Hatham and Edward = 3 = Kenway saga.

pacmanate
07-22-2014, 10:45 PM

Wrong. Saga doesnt mean games.

Kenway Saga is:

AC3: Haytham and Connor
AC4: Edward
Forsaken: Edward, Haytham and Connor

Saga does not mean "2 or more games". Saga just means a long story, or story over a long period of time. The Kenway saga started with Edward, ends with Connor.

JustPlainQuirky
07-22-2014, 10:47 PM
He knows that.

He was just saying it would feel more like a saga if they added 1 more game, which I agree with to an extent.

Yes it is technically a saga, but it doesn't mean it feels like one for everyone. Especially for those who didn't read Forsaken. (Though I read forsaken)

GunnerGalactico
07-22-2014, 10:49 PM
Nobody is asking for 2 more Connor games. :rolleyes:

pacmanate
07-22-2014, 10:51 PM
He knows that.

He was just saying it would feel more like a saga if they added 1 more game, which I agree with to an extent.

Yes it is technically a saga, but it doesn't mean it feels like one for everyone. Especially for those who didn't read Forsaken. (Though I read forsaken)

So... point? It is a saga already, people need to get over it. I don't know why people think Saga = amount of games. A saga is just a long story. The Kenway story spans a very VERY long period of time. And maybe people should read forsaken then./

Xstantin
07-22-2014, 10:51 PM
@pacmanate, well, I guess it makes sense if you break it down like that, my bad. It's just usually when I think of sagas, something of Lord of the Rings proportions comes to mind.

Will_Lucky
07-22-2014, 10:52 PM
I hope they release all of the AC games at some point on the PS4 and XB1 so I can ditch my old consoles entirely.

pacmanate
07-22-2014, 10:57 PM
@pacmanate, well, I guess it makes sense if you break it down like that, my bad. It's just usually when I think of sagas, something of Lord of the Rings proportions comes to mind.

Yeah, just remember Saga = long story. There are 3 components of the Kenway Saga so far.

LieutenantRex
07-23-2014, 12:25 AM
Yay for all of Connor's five fans.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-23-2014, 12:29 AM
Seriously, I just love how the haters not just here but anywhere just have to post the hate when it wasn't called for it, hence the term "troll" I guess.

You no like, you no have to post :p

Xstantin
07-23-2014, 12:32 AM
@Humble, lol it wasn't even subtle trolling.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-23-2014, 12:37 AM
@KEV Exactly.

NietRobin
09-17-2014, 03:29 PM
I would like to see a remastered edition for Ezio's trilogy in one single game. But i wouldn't mind a remastered AC3 and AC1 either.

I've started this petition just for that: https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-make-assassin-s-creed-remastered-collection-2

RinoTheBouncer
09-17-2014, 03:43 PM
2017 will be the 10th anniversary of the franchise. I strongly hope that in that year, they release a remastered version oft the entire anthology for PS4, from ACI to ACIII. It would be amazing, especially if they make graphics and gameplay tweaks. Nothing like a full remake, but rather a major update to all. Im sure everyone who owns only a PS4 would wanna replay the past installments and for the newcomers to play the franchise in its glory for the first time.

It would be amazing to add Uplay and trophy support to ACI and add replay of modern day missions in AC:B and ACIII, as well as full mission replay in ACII and fix any glitches in ACIII.

GunnerGalactico
09-17-2014, 03:55 PM
2017 will be the 10th anniversary of the franchise. I strongly hope that in that year, they release a remastered version oft the entire anthology for PS4, from ACI to ACIII. It would be amazing, especially if they make graphics and gameplay tweaks. Nothing like a full remake, but rather a major update to all. I’m sure everyone who owns only a PS4 would wanna replay the past installments and for the newcomers to play the franchise in it’s glory for the first time.

It would be amazing to add Uplay and trophy support to ACI and add replay of modern day missions in AC:B and ACIII, as well as full mission replay in ACII and fix any glitches in ACIII.

I agree with everything above and in addition to that, it would be nice to have a director's cut edition of all the games and include all of the DLC's.

ze_topazio
09-17-2014, 03:59 PM
I remember this thread.

RinoTheBouncer
09-17-2014, 04:00 PM
I agree with everything above and in addition to that, it would be nice to have a director's cut edition of all the games and include all of the DLC's.
Exactly, yes. I forgot to mention that. Perhaps something like the Anthology box set which includes all DLC, but maybe this time being disc based.

SpiritOfNevaeh
09-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Forgot all about this thread. Don't even need to read the posts because the thread title was all I needed to see to say "Yes, make it happen, Ubi!" :p

2017 will be the 10th anniversary of the franchise. I strongly hope that in that year, they release a remastered version oft the entire anthology for PS4, from ACI to ACIII. It would be amazing, especially if they make graphics and gameplay tweaks. Nothing like a full remake, but rather a major update to all. Im sure everyone who owns only a PS4 would wanna replay the past installments and for the newcomers to play the franchise in its glory for the first time.

^This.

Kakuzu745
09-17-2014, 06:00 PM
No thanks. I prefer new games instead of wasting resources in remastering (unless it is a mobile game or such). AC3 was far from perfect but it is not like it is impossible to play.

GunnerGalactico
09-17-2014, 07:36 PM
Exactly, yes. I forgot to mention that. Perhaps something like the Anthology box set which includes all DLC, but maybe this time being disc based.

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. Instead of providing all games with a DLC code, it should be directly in the disc itself.

m4r-k7
09-17-2014, 07:46 PM
AC 3 doesn't need a remaster. It already looks stunning on last-gen consoles.
I really want a remake of AC 1 and AC 2 (more so AC1)

GunnerGalactico
09-17-2014, 07:57 PM
I've just recently replayed AC1 from scratch and I don't really want it to be remade. It still looks good despite it's imperfections. I'd rather that all the AC titles before AC4 should be re-mastered and ported to next gen consoles.

RinoTheBouncer
09-17-2014, 09:15 PM
^This.

Thanks. Let’s just hope they’re listening.

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. Instead of providing all games with a DLC code, it should be directly in the disc itself.

I believe there’s no other way than this, because if it’s a code, it means that the DLC should be remastered and uploaded to the PSN/XBL and then be downloaded, while in reality, they can just put it on the same disc and remaster it as a whole. It would be much easier. It’s not like they’re that big to overload the BluRays.

aprice07
02-02-2015, 06:14 PM
I was just searching around for this topic. I really hope they take all the last gen AC's, including Rogue, and release them in one collection on current gen consoles. I'd like to see something similar to Halo: The MCC where they can all be accessed in one place. And if they wanted to completely remaster ACII, I'd be okay with that too. :)

ARNAXE_DORIAN
02-02-2015, 09:15 PM
AC3 doesn't need remaster. AC3 was perfect in every way, shape, or form.

Many ppl didn't like it because it wasn't casul enough.

GunnerGalactico
02-02-2015, 10:05 PM
^ I don't think you understand the difference between remake and re-master. :rolleyes:

And please refrain from spam posts, or else you might spark a debate.

dargor5
02-02-2015, 10:23 PM
I was just searching around for this topic. I really hope they take all the last gen AC's, including Rogue, and release them in one collection on current gen consoles. I'd like to see something similar to Halo: The MCC where they can all be accessed in one place. And if they wanted to completely remaster ACII, I'd be okay with that too. :)

Yeah will love this if it include the new mechanics. Because a remaster of just visuals well in AC1 we have a texture mod that makes the game look pretty damm good already, so I hope if done is just more than graphics

ARNAXE_DORIAN
02-02-2015, 10:29 PM
^ I don't think you understand the difference between remake and re-master. :rolleyes:

And please refrain from spam posts, or else you might spark a debate.

what spam posts? ...

I kno the difference between remake and remaster. remasters don't need to exist. next-gen consoles are a joke. get AC3 on PC and you'll have your remaster goodness. SMH...

Xstantin
02-02-2015, 11:19 PM
AC3 doesn't need remaster. AC3 was perfect in every way, shape, or form..

I like ACIII but nah it was not perfect in every way

VoldR
02-02-2015, 11:27 PM

Liberation was originally not available for pc, generally when transitioning to pc they make improvements

As fof deus ex, there's a huge demand for some things that the developers make a mistake like the boss fight.

aprice07
02-03-2015, 01:28 AM
AC3 doesn't need remaster. AC3 was perfect in every way, shape, or form.

Many ppl didn't like it because it wasn't casul enough.

Yes, I agree. If you read carefully, I said ACII, as in AC2. I'd like to have AC3 and all other AC's as is, with the inclusion of a remaster for AC2.

ARNAXE_DORIAN
02-03-2015, 01:35 AM
Yes, I agree. If you read carefully, I said ACII, as in AC2. I'd like to have AC3 and all other AC's as is, with the inclusion of a remaster for AC2.

I was not responding to you. SMH...

aprice07
02-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Touch. Lol. I only assumed since this thread hadn't been commented on since September.

phoenix-force411
02-03-2015, 03:15 AM
I think ACIII is perfect in its design. Mission structure does need to be dramatically revised if I am ever going to buy such an edition. ACIV destroyed everything I liked about ACIII's combat system.

Mr.Black24
02-03-2015, 04:42 AM
No. Why waste valuable time, effort, and money on a game that is already exists when instead it all should be pooled to a proper Connor's closure game, THE TRUE ENDING TO THE KENWAY SAGA!

All the constructive criticism can all be met there WITH the addition to the final chapter of Connor's story. Better side quests? BOOM, its here! Proper character development? BOOM, its also here! New and improved game engine and gameplay? BOOM BABY!!! WE HAVE IT HERE BY THE HANDSFULL!!!

I mean come one, I already know that chapter of his life and the family saga, I don't need it in new, NEWER HD. Give me his later-final years already! What Shay is doing? Aveline? Esoesa? Connor? Arno? Why have all this lore build up, and just leave it hanging? You got Connor ready to rebuild the Brotherhood, you got Aveline helping him with recruitment, Arno somehow is not aware of his biological father's killer yet, Shay is up to something after the AR War, Esoesa is being trained by the big guy himself. Not one, not two, but FIVE OPEN stories! With only one with a semi decent send off!

I need no remastered edition, I need a well constructed wrap up!:o

Darkicity
08-11-2015, 06:18 AM
I agree with you! Bring Connor over to the PS4 and Ezio as well.......it is imperative!

steveeire
08-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Of all the games in the franchise this one will probably be the last to be remasted as Connor and it are the least popular editions to the franchise.

GunnerGalactico
08-11-2015, 09:46 AM
Well, games like GOW and Uncharted are remastered for current gen, I don't see why all AC games shouldn't get the same treatment. If they gonna remaster AC3, they better include all DLC's like the Lost Ruins of Cerros and the Benedict Arnold one. I found it pointless to purchase those ones on the PS store.

Alphacos007
08-11-2015, 09:51 AM
I'll have to agree, if they ever remaster any AC games, it'll definitely be AC1 or 2. I don't except and AC3 remaster anytime before those 2.

king-hailz
08-11-2015, 10:58 AM
I was thinking about this today, because AC3 was such a good opportunity to be a great game, but it was ruined by bad gameplay and a badly presented story. They need to remake this with better gameplay (not unity gameplay) and rewrite the story to flow better with better pacing and more character moments for Connor. Give him moments in the main story where we actually see who he is and give him a personality. Add some homestead missions into the main mission and choose a better voice actor and have him more than one emotion. You don't even need to remake the modern day moments just the connor story and end with Connors actual end.

GunnerGalactico
08-11-2015, 11:29 AM
I was thinking about this today, because AC3 was such a good opportunity to be a great game, but it was ruined by bad gameplay and a badly presented story. They need to remake this with better gameplay (not unity gameplay) and rewrite the story to flow better with better pacing and more character moments for Connor. Give him moments in the main story where we actually see who he is and give him a personality. Add some homestead missions into the main mission and choose a better voice actor and have him more than one emotion. You don't even need to remake the modern day moments just the connor story and end with Connors actual end.

We are actually talking about remastering a ready-made game from previous gen to current gen , and not remaking a game from the ground up. There is a difference between remaster and remake, please don't confuse the two. :rolleyes:

steveeire
08-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Well, games like GOW and Uncharted are remastered for current gen, I don't see why all AC games shouldn't get the same treatment. If they gonna remaster AC3, they better include all DLC's like the Lost Ruins of Cerros and the Benedict Arnold one. I found it pointless to purchase those ones on the PS store.

When doing remasters you usually remaster either the oldest or the most popular first, neither of which is AC3, and if they do, do remasters it probably will get remastered eventually, but personally I'd rather see AC and AC2 remastered first, maybe with improved gameplay. But lets keep things in perspective here, before we even begin to talk about remasters lets get the franchise back on track.

Sorrosyss
08-11-2015, 12:59 PM
The only one I'd like remastered is AC1. Purely because it's not on uplay, and bugs me with it's absence on Initiates. That and the trophies that we never got on PSN.

GunnerGalactico
08-11-2015, 02:10 PM
When doing remasters you usually remaster either the oldest or the most popular first, neither of which is AC3, and if they do, do remasters it probably will get remastered eventually, but personally I'd rather see AC and AC2 remastered first, maybe with improved gameplay. But lets keep things in perspective here, before we even begin to talk about remasters lets get the franchise back on track.

I know how that works around here, it's only been 2 and a half years since AC3 was released. It goes without say that the first 2 games will be a first priority if Ubi ever decides to make a remastered edition. I was merely explaining the difference between remaster and remake. It also obvious that they more focused on games for current gen rather then remastering all the previous games.

dargor5
08-11-2015, 05:19 PM
I would like for Ubisoft to stop making new AC and remaster the old ones on the new engine, that'll be sweet

CyrussNP
08-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Connor's Eagle vision is the worst in the series.

GunnerGalactico
08-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Connor's Eagle vision is the worst in the series.

I felt that Ezio's EV in Revelations was actually the worst. It just looked disorienting.

steveeire
08-11-2015, 08:39 PM
I hope they take eagle vision off a timer, and let us run with it.

creedalien
08-11-2015, 08:48 PM
AC1 remaster would be good but I fear ubisoft would fail.. if they making new textures for altair robe/ new faces for models etc... new mountains etc.. that would be BAD.
new game mechanics like idiot super huper human like newer ac games have ac br/rev/3/4/unity/syndicate was in fighting system is bad
I'm IN but one condition if they can remaster the same textures what the game use.. the same models (faces) with higher poly. and the same fighting system/eagle vision etc.. I think ac1 was perfect only NEED more SIDE mission.

As for AC3 I think, AC3 is still pretty nice game on PC in 1080p maxed out or in 4k.... I'm playing right now again one of my favorite episode of assassins creed.

Darkicity
08-11-2015, 08:51 PM
I hope that they at least give us another game then. WE NEED CLOSURE!!! We a right ending to the Kenway saga!

Altair1789
08-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Edward and Shay had the worst Eagle Vision, you couldn't run or climb while using it. I think Syndicate's already confirmed to let you have Eagle Vision on for any amount of time, and you can climb and run, so I think Jacob and Evie have the best Eagle Vision

VoldR
08-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Edward and Shay had the worst Eagle Vision, you couldn't run or climb while using it. I think Syndicate's already confirmed to let you have Eagle Vision on for any amount of time, and you can climb and run, so I think Jacob and Evie have the best Eagle Vision

Really? Barely touch the stuff so wouldn't know...

Love how unity lets u solve the trailing missions without using it by spotting in world signs that will lead u to its destination... Only the one trailing the poison won't let u pass unless u use it at the destination...

SaltySanvich
11-30-2016, 09:58 PM
well you got about 90% of what you asked for, assassin's creed ezio collection, same thing as trilogy but remastered for ps4 and xbox one

Galactus123
12-01-2016, 04:26 PM
I would buy Assassin's Creed III Remaster. It's my favorite game in the series. I loved almost everything about it. I'm not even american. The world was beautiful. I was really disappointed when the Ezio Collection was revealed. I was looking forward playing ACIII with a stable framerate on PS4.

H_98837
03-24-2017, 03:51 AM
i would LOVE an AC3 Remaster on PS4. My Favorite AC game. IMO it had a better story than most of the others. the side missions really make it different from the others. Connor's Story was more engaging than Desmond's portion. I Found playing as Desmond getting a little annoying, honestly.

santap555
03-25-2017, 04:55 AM
I need this!

Assassin's Creed 3,Liberation HD and Rogue remaster for current gen console in one package

MasterAssasin84
03-25-2017, 09:51 PM
I am all for this , But even to add this title to the backwards compatibility programme I would ecstatic !! , Assassins Creed 3 is probably my favourite in the series , its a Master Piece ! interestingly enough its got 67,000 Votes on the Xbox Feedback forum , so naturally its one of the most requested games , As its not been added yet I'm thinking along lines its going to be remastered , but I hope Ubisoft decided to make this playable on the Xbox One .

Denzio900
04-03-2017, 04:08 AM
The Ezio Collection brought more hope to a big fan like myself. The possibilities are endless. It took me a while to think of this, A bundle of AC1,AC3, and AC Rogue? or even just AC1 and AC3? The front cover as ALTAIR and CONNOR would be a perfect depiction of the lone warrior that fights to bring about change independently. Another possible name for a collection of AC1, AC3, and Rogue could BE: Assassin's Creed: Independence Collection. (because ALTAIR accomplishes his tasks on his own, Connor fights over the war for independence, and Shay Cormac struggles to be on his own side.)

adster01
04-04-2017, 08:14 PM
interesting Ive played through AC3 several times and have never had any of these issues you seem to have had, there is nothing "broken about it"

then again i played Unity day 1 with zero issues too

what system u playing it on?

Hello community,

well I was playing AC3 and the feeling and frustration you get from the broken gameplay is massive, I know this is a bit late but let's just hope Ubi will consider this as a suggestion, is it possible if you Ubi won't release a Connor sequel at least release a remastered edition , the gameplay mechanics are broken I.e.

1- Guards shooting at you while your behind a wall on a rooftop and bullets going through walls.

2- HUD Map does not detect all enemies on sight , not to mention while being a restricted area it's hard to see the red dots (enemy patrols) due to colors scheming, I.e. Restricted area big large red circle.

3- a remastered edition will include all cut scenes such as, Convo between Achillies and Connor about his mom, Connor's Final speech, and anything else left out,

4- A better eagle vision tweaking like AC4 where you can "know" where are the enemies at, if crouching can be added as well, that would amazing.

5- any slight improvement that might be suggested by fellow fans.

they did a remastered edition for Metal Gear: Snake eater, I see a better potential for Connor's gameplay, plus with the news of Connor not coming back again maybe Ubi can at least deliver a complete package for Connor fans in this remastered edition as it's frustrating playing Connor with this broken gameplay mechanics.

You never know thank you Ubi :)