PDA

View Full Version : Gamelab promotion suggestion

Collinwood01
11-13-2013, 10:42 AM
Hello fellow agents. I wanted to post a suggestion for promoting gamelab and its very simple. How about a gamelab sticky? You can post your gamelab idea and if anybody is interested they can send you a friend request or simply make the idea their own. This will only work in setting up private sessions and maybe there should be a time limit for sending friend requests but it would help get your idea out there if not in a limited fashion because only those on the forum would see it but I think it would help to get the gamelab really rollin.

Im currently working on the MP challenges but if anyone is interested in the gamelab I made send me a friend request (PS3 Collinwood01) or make it your own. Here goes:

Wanted, meter starts at silent, no abilities, no perks and use whatever kill and loss streak you like. All bonuses are set at default settings. The name of the gamelab is PURIST. I may tweak it more in the future because I want it to be as close to playing ACB MP as possible. Anyway, there it is. Tell us what you think players!

xYnazz
11-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Hello fellow agents. I wanted to post a suggestion for promoting gamelab and its very simple. How about a gamelab sticky? You can post your gamelab idea and if anybody is interested they can send you a friend request or simply make the idea their own. This will only work in setting up private sessions and maybe there should be a time limit for sending friend requests but it would help get your idea out there if not in a limited fashion because only those on the forum would see it but I think it would help to get the gamelab really rollin.

Im currently working on the MP challenges but if anyone is interested in the gamelab I made send me a friend request (PS3 Collinwood01) or make it your own. Here goes:

Wanted, meter starts at silent, no abilities, no perks and use whatever kill and loss streak you like. All bonuses are set at default settings. The name of the gamelab is PURIST. I may tweak it more in the future because I want it to be as close to playing ACB MP as possible. Anyway, there it is. Tell us what you think players!

Take a look: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/807979-Gamelab-promotion-suggestion?p=9372399#post9372399

poketopa
11-15-2013, 08:54 AM
I thought about that :/ I'm hoping that they'll make an official website or something simple. :/

Ubi-Valentin
11-15-2013, 10:29 AM
I created a Game Lab Promotion Sticky post here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/807761-Post-you-game-modes-here!-Forums) if you'd like to share your idea.

Collinwood01
11-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Thank you Ubi-Valentin!