PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4 Multiplayer - Game Exploit Still in AC4 Multiplayer

CVEGAMING
11-13-2013, 07:00 AM
Delete This Thread Please

Suporex
11-13-2013, 05:12 PM
this post and this video brings nothing. Are you talking about copycat perk being an exploit? because it sounds like...

aero_dono
11-13-2013, 11:09 PM
this post and this video brings nothing. Are you talking about copycat perk being an exploit? because it sounds like...

Agree with this. Am a little bit confused...

Ability switch exploit? Wait are you talking about the ability switch loss streak? @___@
So confused about this post and the video

TohYphY
11-15-2013, 09:35 PM
sounds like hes talking about using slect an x to change ur set whenever u want to get a fastcool down well thats how it was done in ac3 but it no glitch nor expliot its a smart way of using the points you earn but in ac4 when u do this say u have smoke bomb an u jus used it 105sec cooldown an change to decoy 54sec cooldown if it was ac3 u could get decory back then switch back to smoke therefor smoke only took 50sec to come back but what they did for ac4 was if u use an ablitie then switch the cooldown for the next is the same as the one you just used now maybe there is something else going on here im not sure about but way he made it sound was it was a happen on ac3 so ya this is what i get out of it an its nothing

xxxllleeet
02-03-2014, 03:22 PM
holy communication fail batman!

I dont know wtf Tohyphy is talking about. I suspect periods, breaking up subjects.. and refraining from mind altering substances would help others to see your logic!:)