PDA

View Full Version : Help with unlocks please

I Emerge I
11-12-2013, 08:56 PM
I cant seem to unlock the initiates outfit for multiplayer and I cant get the aquila's figure head either I've blundered plenty of royal convoys.......I also didn't get the community challenge outfit even though I did what was needed my game it connected to uplay so whats the problem ?

PopShot CaveMan
11-12-2013, 10:09 PM
I cant seem to unlock the initiates outfit for multiplayer and I cant get the aquila's figure head either I've blundered plenty of royal convoys.......I also didn't get the community challenge outfit even though I did what was needed my game it connected to uplay so whats the problem ?

If u finished the community challenge and u don't see the outfit do 1 more assassination, that's what I did and it worked

BMoattari
11-13-2013, 01:55 PM
Hey Emerge,

The only way to unlock the Initiates Achievement (thereby unlocking the multiplayer skin) is to buy the Ratonhnhaké:ton action figure from McFarlane Toys.You can find it (and other figures that give you unique sails/costumes in single-player) at your local Gamestop, or online. Unfortunately, yes, you have to fork over money for a glorified figurine, but that's the way the game goes. You won't be able to complete the Initiates Achievement otherwise.

Good Luck!

I Emerge I
11-13-2013, 03:13 PM
If u finished the community challenge and u don't see the outfit do 1 more assassination, that's what I did and it worked
Thank you very much I'll give this a try.

I Emerge I
11-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Hey Emerge,

The only way to unlock the Initiates Achievement (thereby unlocking the multiplayer skin) is to buy the Ratonhnhaké:ton action figure from McFarlane Toys.You can find it (and other figures that give you unique sails/costumes in single-player) at your local Gamestop, or online. Unfortunately, yes, you have to fork over money for a glorified figurine, but that's the way the game goes. You won't be able to complete the Initiates Achievement otherwise.

Good Luck!
Oh ok that explains alot the description just states "sign into initiates" to unlock it but I need a dlc code from a model fair enough I'll give up on that one I still get get the figure head to unlock though.