PDA

View Full Version : Please add a hood on some outfits !!!

killzab
11-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I was so disappointed when I obtained the super armors only to see they had no hoods...

I finally obtained all the keys for the templar armor and when I first saw it I thought " Why do I look like a Vampire Hunter ?!"

They should have put a black leather hood instead of that weird neck piece.

This and the Mayan armor, it's great ... but it doesn't have a hood, and I can't wear it because of this.

Edward looks so stupid in cutscenes when he puts up an imaginary hood.

I know they won't change them, I'm not naive, but the Mayan armor would be perfect with a hood made in the same fabric as the skirt.

It's one detail that kills it.

DinoSteve1
11-11-2013, 07:17 PM
I didn't like any of the armours in this game bar the Pirate Captain outfit and the default Assassin outfit.

Zellzin
11-11-2013, 07:20 PM
I would LOVE if the Mayan Outfit received a hood. Like you, I just can't wear it because there is no hood.

killzab
11-11-2013, 08:39 PM
I would LOVE if the Mayan Outfit received a hood. Like you, I just can't wear it because there is no hood.

It won't ... such a wasted opportunity

Landruner
11-11-2013, 09:12 PM
It won't ... such a wasted opportunity

I think the best option would have been that they offer the player to put the option (ON/OFF) for the hood and let the player to add cape and else on the top of the outfit. I do not know but character customization and the option to do so, is the sine qua non "win/win" by standard game today....

phoenix-force411
11-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Well maybe those costumes don't associate with Assassins...It was weird to see the Armor of Altair needing the exact same parts as other armor pieces. The hunting outfits are universal I guess....

killzab
11-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Well maybe those costumes don't associate with Assassins...It was weird to see the Armor of Altair needing the exact same parts as other armor pieces. The hunting outfits are universal I guess....

Well Edward could've customized them, like Ezio did for the Armor of Altair to give it a Renaissance flair.

FadedEcho
11-11-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm with the hood on/off, cloak on/off, etc. guy! I love that brown cloak, it would look great with a different outfit than the standard assassin one but that's not available. One thing I actually liked about two of the crafted outfits was the lack of a hood. Giving an option would make all of us happy.

Crouching.Tiger
11-11-2013, 10:31 PM
I liked the Templar armour. It fit in well amongst the captain's uniforms Edward's pals were wearing. At first I thought the scarf-thing was weird, but then I figured that it was meant to be worn by Templars, and OF COURSE they'd want to cover their necks when they go off to fight their arch-nemesises!
I think the outfits were good all in all, a good balance between the traditional Assassin's uniform and some that were more fitting for a pirate. The only thing missing was some nice hats.

MIA SILENT
11-11-2013, 10:33 PM
I think the best option would have been that they offer the player to put the option (ON/OFF) for the hood and let the player to add cape and else on the top of the outfit. I do not know but character customization and the option to do so, is the sine qua non "win/win" by standard game today....

Yeah I don't see how this could be a problem. I think they should just do it already. Lots of people have asked for a toggle hood.

killzab
11-11-2013, 10:34 PM
I liked the Templar armour. It fit in well amongst the captain's uniforms Edward's pals were wearing. At first I thought the scarf-thing was weird, but then I figured that it was meant to be worn by Templars, and OF COURSE they'd want to cover their necks when they go off to fight their arch-nemesises!
I think the outfits were good all in all, a good balance between the traditional Assassin's uniform and some that were more fitting for a pirate. The only thing missing was some nice hats.

I still want a hood :D.

TheDanteEX
11-11-2013, 10:37 PM
If I don't get my original Duncan outfit, you don't get your hoods. That's the deal we've set.

phoenix-force411
11-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Well Edward could've customized them, like Ezio did for the Armor of Altair to give it a Renaissance flair. Ezio did not customize the Armor in anyway since it was already like that before he got it as it is clearly seen behind the lattice. The armor is what matters though, and it has remained untouched, but the costume that it lays on has been changed by Ezio's grandfathers.

Dragula
11-11-2013, 11:14 PM
the only thing that annoys me about the other outfits is you see kenway do the pull the hood up animation at the end of some mission, they should have replaced it with running his hand through his hair if wearing a non hooded outfit or something