PDA

View Full Version : An unusual occurrence (spoilers?)

LoyalACFan
11-11-2013, 11:04 AM
So I was exploring my Great Inagua hideout today, when I noticed a Mayan-looking girl standing in the main dining area by the door. She had that white Animus "I can be talked to" glow around her, so I walked over and pressed the interact button. But then she immediately took off running. I chased her down to the middle of the little port village, and as soon as I caught up to her, the screen faded to black and spawned me in my bedroom, with the girl laying on the bed on her back swatting the air around her and acting pretty much delirious. Since then, I've been able to replicate this whole scenario two or three times, so it's obviously not just a glitch.

Anybody else had this happen? And if so, WTF is going on? Is there more to the story that I'm missing?

DinoSteve1
11-11-2013, 11:09 AM
pics or it didn't happen.

kidding!

Can you record it next time though.

LoyalACFan
11-11-2013, 11:36 AM
pics or it didn't happen.

kidding!

Can you record it next time though.

I'm going to be away from the console for two weeks... :nonchalance: Exams.

Try it for yourself though. She was standing right by the dining room doorway, all three times it happened. Surely she'd be in the same spot for you.

I HAVE beaten the game though (just story mode, not 100% sync) so maybe that would affect it? I don't know.

pacmanate
11-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Yes! Same thing happened to me! You then have the option to punch her when shes in the bed, which I did. But then I got locked in the fighting stance so had to fast travel.

I would really like to know what this is about cause like you said, its obviously not a glitch.

Tysodie
11-11-2013, 01:12 PM
I noticed this as well. After spawning in the room you can interact with the woman standing next to the bed which will then result in the screen fading to black again and both women will be on the bed, weird. Possible Easter Egg perhaps?

pacmanate
11-11-2013, 01:15 PM
I noticed this as well. After spawning in the room you can interact with the woman standing next to the bed which will then result in the screen fading to black again and both women will be on the bed, weird. Possible Easter Egg perhaps?

Really? I can't remember if I could interact with mine. Maybe its an Easter Egg for the trailer with those 2 women in the bed with Edward... Okay I'm joking but.. maybe? Idk. What else could it mean though?

Tysodie
11-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Really? I can't remember if I could interact with mine. Maybe its an Easter Egg for the trailer with those 2 women in the bed with Edward... Okay I'm joking but.. maybe? Idk. What else could it mean though?

I was thinking along similar lines. I noticed if you leave the room for a certain period of time they revert back to where they originally were and you're unable to interact with them again.

itsamea-mario
11-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Yeah i had that two, except i stopped chasing her after a bit cause i couldn't be bothered.

DinoSteve1
11-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Do you need a 100% sync to see her or do you need to fulfill some special quest thing to get her to show up?

pacmanate
11-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Nope, you just go the mansion and shes at a door on the second floor, I think its a door leading from the kitchen?

Pandemik HBI
11-11-2013, 03:06 PM
I've chased her only to have her turn a corner then disappear...do I need to tackle her? This seems a little rapey just saying.

pacmanate
11-11-2013, 03:08 PM
I've chased her only to have her turn a corner then disappear...do I need to tackle her? This seems a little rapey just saying.

She ends up on top of a hut. Then the screen goes white.

Silent Running5
11-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Do you need a 100% sync to see her or do you need to fulfill some special quest thing to get her to show up?
I didn't notice her till I finished the main story, as far as I know, that's the only requirement.

TheDanteEX
11-11-2013, 06:40 PM
All the Assassins are glowing at the hideout when I finish the game, but I can't interact with them.