PDA

View Full Version : Will AC4:BF feature older assassins as skins/costumes?

XenorrK
11-11-2013, 01:01 AM
First of all, I don't know where I should have posted this; if it's in the wrong session, please guide me. I don't look much into the AC4: Black Flag news to not spoil myself on the story. But I was thinking: we won't ever play as Desmond, Alta´r, Ezio or Connor. Will we be able to dress as them like we could in AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations? In ACIII, we got those (pardon my rudeness) horribly programmed costumes. They missed physics, some parts were white when they should be another color, the robes' interior was texture-less (invisible)... I could go forever here pointing each bug in Alta´r's and Ezio's outfits in ACIII, but the worst for me was being unnable to play as Desmond. Desmond was special for me, as he feels a lot more important to the series than any ancestor for those who fell in love with the story since AC1. In AC4:BF, will I be able to at least dress properly as Desmond, Alta´r, Ezio and/or Connor? If so, which of them?

Dag_B
11-11-2013, 01:33 AM
As far as I know:
You get an Ezio Costume for playing AC2, an Altair Costume for playing AC:R and an Connor Costume for ACIII. This works via UPlay.
But I heard the "physics" are the same as in ACIII.
Did not hear anything about a Desmond Costume though.