PDA

View Full Version : How do you Hundo? (100% synch)

Sturnz0r
11-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Personally, I will give an honest effort at it, never reloading at checkpoints on the first play though unless I was really close, because it does take awhile to go through the loading screens on the inevitable follow up , understandably.

Only had combined 6 missions to synch up on the follow-up, I think.

the uncharted chests/fragments took muuuch longer to grab

how did y'all do it

Ardil
11-10-2013, 08:19 PM
I tried doing as much I felt like doing. If I was in an Island for a mission, I would empty that island. Same for every island and city except for some big ones (Havanna, Kingston) Now I'm at 85%

BMoattari
11-12-2013, 02:59 PM
I tried doing as much I felt like doing. If I was in an Island for a mission, I would empty that island. Same for every island and city except for some big ones (Havanna, Kingston) Now I'm at 85%

I basically did just that. Ardil has the right idea: clearing out each location as you go along insures that you're clear for the next, so that you don't need to fast travel back and forth (unless it's along the main storyline). As for me, I even hopped off-board whenever I spotted a chest/fragment on a beach while sailing. It may take some time (scratch that - quite a bit of time), but you can 100% the game like me if you just a) synch all viewpoints, b) visit all taverns for info, and c) get all of the collectibles (i.e. shanties, Animus fragments, manuscripts, etc.)

Good Luck!

(Note: There ARE certain challenges that require online connectivity, so be sure to keep an eye out for things like social challenges/chests and white whales, which will be pivotal in getting 100% synchronization.)

Ardil
11-12-2013, 07:16 PM
I basically did just that. Ardil has the right idea: clearing out each location as you go along insures that you're clear for the next, so that you don't need to fast travel back and forth (unless it's along the main storyline). As for me, I even hopped off-board whenever I spotted a chest/fragment on a beach while sailing. It may take some time (scratch that - quite a bit of time), but you can 100% the game like me if you just a) synch all viewpoints, b) visit all taverns for info, and c) get all of the collectibles (i.e. shanties, Animus fragments, manuscripts, etc.)

Good Luck!

(Note: There ARE certain challenges that require online connectivity, so be sure to keep an eye out for things like social challenges/chests and white whales, which will be pivotal in getting 100% synchronization.)

It sounds really hard to get a 100'% synchronization or maybe not hard but VERY long time.