PDA

View Full Version : Kenway's Fleet: How do you actually help your UPlay friends?

x Kolyana x
11-10-2013, 01:42 AM
So Kenway's fleet says that your missions will go faster if your friends help you (and visa-versa, I would assume). I have a few Uplay friends, most from this forum (so they're playing the game) ... but I can't actually figure out how to assist them and their respective fleets. Does anyone know?

ladyleonhart
11-10-2013, 02:23 AM
So Kenway's fleet says that your missions will go faster if your friends help you (and visa-versa, I would assume). I have a few Uplay friends, most from this forum (so they're playing the game) ... but I can't actually figure out how to assist them and their respective fleets. Does anyone know?

When you send ships on missions your friends can assist by speeding up the your ships, which means that some of the travel time is cut and your ships complete missions more quickly. The other option I came across was healing my friend's ship which had been damaged. Then, you can help each other in the same way. Additionally, every time you help your friend's ship, you are awarded a fire barrel, which can be used to battle other ships on one of your own trade routes, making the route less dangerous and reducing the travel time, as well as improving the success rate. Also, you gain gems which can be used to repair your ships and unlocking extra docks for your fleet, as well as additional resources that you can then trade and which are required for particular missions.

Your friend's ship should show up on your naval map, if they have sent it on a mission, when you access 'Kenway's Fleet' and it should say something like 'friends that can be helped' in blue text.

I hope that makes sense. :)

x Kolyana x
11-10-2013, 02:35 AM
Thanks Lady, it kinda does. I'll look out for that blue text. Thus far I have not seen it.

ladyleonhart
11-10-2013, 02:54 AM
Thanks Lady, it kinda does. I'll look out for that blue text. Thus far I have not seen it.

You're welcome. :)

Also, as well as the blue text at the top part of the screen, when you select 'ships in progress' and see a list of your ships that are engaged in a mission, your friend's ships should be listed below them if there are any. Then, if you select your friend's ship, this gives you the option to 'speed it up'. I think 'healing' only becomes an additional option if your friend's ship is damaged, but you can only choose one option for each ship.

Well, I hope it starts working for you soon. Do feel free to ask any more questions if you're unsure and I'll try to help if I can.

Dent_
11-18-2013, 08:48 PM
My user id is :

Dent_

For PSN and Uplay and Ipad (Game Center)

SenseHomunculus
11-18-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm annoyed that my fleet has been helped by friends, but I have yet to see anyone else's ships listed who I could then help. Do I have to do something specific to view the friends whose fleets are active?

Plus, I think the status message telling you you've been helped is bugged as it doesn't say the user's name that helped you. It's stated like a name should appear (I forgot the exact wording) but where you'd think the username should appear is empty.

LasStyle
11-26-2013, 01:44 PM
I need some uplay friends for Kenways fleet if some are interested ? :)

Aeldir
11-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Going to add you. If anyone wants i'm ready to be added. This mini-game if really gemstone expensive..

ArmyWolve
12-31-2013, 04:53 AM
Add Me to you're friends list to help me and i'll help you XB1: ArmyWolve UPlay: THEODORELITT

Xandorra
01-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Add Me to you're friends list to help me and i'll help you XB1: ArmyWolve UPlay: THEODORELITT
just add me Xandorra

BonaSpawn
01-05-2014, 12:20 PM
I added you as well. Thanks for the info btw. Hope you can help me a bit too :)

TheBUTCHER216
01-05-2014, 03:07 PM
I haven't figured out how to help friends either...I am going to try this now. Thanks for the posts.
Feel free to add me as well.
Uplay and XBOX GT: TheButcher216

luehmans
01-10-2014, 06:56 AM
Add me on uplay also to help with fleet. "Luehmans"
Online everyday

Kytr
01-13-2014, 10:47 PM
I finally ran into this one. When you look at the missions in progress tab in Kenway's fleet, you may see an icon for a mission that one of your friends is running. You press triangle to speed up your friends voyage.

rottonpeech
01-17-2014, 04:12 AM
I friends requested all who said it was ok, hope to see you online soon.

btw: anyone can friend request me too, rottonpeech, I'm online several times a day

Smokey_Smurf
01-27-2014, 08:11 PM
I'm online as much as possible if not, i'll be on the mini game. Add me "Smokey_Smurf" thats my UPlay and PSN, though im not sure if PSN is needed. I also play on PS4, Although im not even sure that matters either.

Aggz2012
02-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Can I use it from Iphone Application? Because even though I have added some friends I still can't see any other ships other than mine.
You add me if you like, I will gladly help. :)

LG.Karel
09-19-2014, 10:36 PM
Hello guys, I'd like to get some help too. If anybody's willing to add me as a friend for this purpose, I'll be grateful.

Maglad
08-18-2015, 12:31 AM
I know it's kinda old & late but I hope I can find many , so is anyone still playing this fleet guys , is anyone interested plz write your id so I can add u ,,, thanks

xarantrim
10-25-2015, 06:46 PM
i am currently playing black flag so if anyome can help me please add me , of course i will help too. uplay: xarantrim

Dakker75
03-03-2016, 02:01 PM
Same thing for me. Uplay/psn : dakker75

Thanks !