PDA

View Full Version : Really?That's how it ends?? [SPOILER]

AvK KiNgKoBrA
11-10-2013, 12:00 AM
I cant be the only one dissapointed wit the ending can I? There's no resolution, no conclusion no nothing......

It's like, u kill the GrandMaster, Seal off the observatory, meet Edward's Daughter an the game jus ends. Dont get me wrong I loved the game jus the ending wasnt what ii was expecting :(

Legendz54
11-10-2013, 12:02 AM
So I am guessing you turned off the game right when the credits started right?

silvermercy
11-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Hey even "I" watched the proper ending (spoiled myself actually) without playing the game yet. lol
(loved it btw...)

ArabianFrost
11-10-2013, 12:08 AM
The character progression is the beginning, the climax and the conclusion. This is a game about Edward, the guy going through all these troubles and conflicts and less so about the secret war waged.

AvK KiNgKoBrA
11-10-2013, 12:14 AM
So I am guessing you turned off the game right when the credits started right?
I'm still watching the credits lol, they're soooooo long

The character progression is the beginning, the climax and the conclusion. This is a game about Edward, the guy going through all these troubles and conflicts and less so about the secret war waged.

I was jus expecting something different, not the generic 'everyone's happy now lets sail off into the sunset type of thing'

silvermercy
11-10-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm still watching the credits lol, they're soooooo long

I was just expecting something different, not the generic 'everyone's happy now lets sail off into the sunset type of thing'
Well, I'm glad for that because we know Forsaken comes later... (and that scene...)

I thought you can skip the credits now??