PDA

View Full Version : AC4 - Showing the Other Map

Johny_G
11-09-2013, 06:50 PM
Hi there, throughout the game, there is another map shown about 4 times. You can target Naval Contracts, Templar hunt and Mayan items there. But I have no idea how to bring it up manually. I want it to collect all the Mayan stones yet I don't know how. Do you have any ideas?

superkootje
11-09-2013, 07:02 PM
Just check each island icon, when you hover over it it shows smaller icons that tell you wether you collect the mayasteles there (and if it's there in the first place)

Johny_G
11-09-2013, 10:07 PM
But you know what map I'm talking about, right? It is way more comfortable. I would like to enjoy the game instead of observing every pixel of the map.

superkootje
11-10-2013, 12:03 PM
But you know what map I'm talking about, right? It is way more comfortable. I would like to enjoy the game instead of observing every pixel of the map.
Yes I know the map you're talking about, but I don't think it's possible to filter out every other thing and check that map again.
An other thing you could do is check some sites for the coordinates for each island that contains mayastones or other collectibles.