PDA

View Full Version : AC4 - Wantage (Multiplayer Video) + Opinions

mrgrimezHD
11-09-2013, 02:46 PM
How's it going people,

I'm having a blast with AC's MP so far, the Wanted mode seems more refined then ever apart from one or two things which need to change. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole contract system but something needs to be done about how many contracts one can receive regarding pursuers. Otherwise it's going to generate more hate then the new Youtube Comments layout.

The Animus can allocate 4+ pursuers at any given time to collect the points on your head.... randomly... now I won't be the only one who thinks this is slightly inaccurate because It isn't "random" when you have this happen 3 times in a row. I think this system was to make it more challenging for higher level players but it can be a little frustrating when you literally have no time to breath. It's like I'm being punished for doing work and playing the game mode how it was intended only to be see 3 - 4 people either run or fast walk around a corner heading straight towards me lol

For instance - I would respawn and instantly get hit with 3 - 4 pursuers which I think is a little too much considering Wanted Mode is all about Quality not Quantity of kills. I've played against some absolute monsters who would get creative and actually go for the bonuses, then again I've also played against some truly terrible players who not only run everywhere going for 100pts or less but they're wearing the Prestige badge :nonchalance: Unless you have insane Cat like reflexes and can compensate for latency you WILL die eventually so that "survival" element has vanished. At one stage for every 1 kill I got I'd have 3 contracts put on my head as payback lol this went on for an entire match. Luckily for me I'm a Grand Master in the Art of Stunning :cool:

Either way, still loving the MP aspect of this installment so here's a video showing some of the highlights so far. It features some Close Shaves / Bench Kills etc. If any of you wonder why I didn't wait for a full bar or focus on some clips then the answer is simple, those were recorded from matches described above when I literally had no time to plan things out so I had to act on the fly as s**t can hit the fan pretty quickly in this game :D

I am by no means a "pro" so I'll leave that title to people such as Raining / Loomer / Neenkin.. this is how I play.

Thanks for taking the time to read / watch. Stay Frosty

Mmmm Lady Black, where have you been all my life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN9iVjbgv_w

metalgearso1971
11-14-2013, 06:51 PM
Nice video, but why does everyone insist on calling certain people pros? There are no pros or bad players, just players :)