PDA

View Full Version : Where is Punta Guarico Fort??

Sayajin87
11-09-2013, 01:06 AM
I have noticed that where it supposed to be a functional fort it is now a destroyed fort which i cannot access it to take the chests and the animus fragments from it, And it does not show the fort in my map. Only the chests and the fragments. Is this a bug like? Now i cannot do 100% sync since i cannot access that fort. Ubisoft should look into this.

UX108MAC
12-27-2013, 09:45 PM
I have the same problem. Were you able to resolve it and access the fort?

EVA Spartan 317
12-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Isnt this fort the one you need to capture in a story mission? The one where you get Torres? Which was an early demo?
Try to replay the mission and gather all the items during it! I dont have this problem because I try to collect everything I can during the first playthrough of the missions.

MnemonicSyntax
12-27-2013, 10:23 PM
Maybe I'm not understanding, but you can reenter forts once destroyed and captured.

Fatal-Feit
12-27-2013, 10:34 PM
Maybe I'm not understanding, but you can reenter forts once destroyed and captured.

I believe it's missing from the map.

MnemonicSyntax
12-27-2013, 10:55 PM
I believe it's missing from the map.

Oh. I got that from this.

I have noticed that where it supposed to be a functional fort it is now a destroyed fort which i cannot access it to take the chests and the animus fragments from it, And it does not show the fort in my map. Only the chests and the fragments. Is this a bug like? Now i cannot do 100% sync since i cannot access that fort. Ubisoft should look into this.

Hmm. OP, can you clarify?

Nightfiro
01-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Hey guys, little Helpful info for you, i had not realised that this fort was actually a story based fort to enter, and as such i also like to collect all my chests and fragments, upon attempting to enter i got frustrated and decided instead of still attempting to enter, i would keep firing my cannons at the main gate, and hope that nothing survives the attack, as of such i noticed a little bug/or loophole, where once the main gate wall above and surrounding it collapses you can run through the rubble in the entrance and collect your chests and fragments, I'm guessing ubisoft predicted players would perhaps make the mistake of missing the items and not want to have to replay,either this or its a glitch. give it a try :). Hope this Helps ^.^

XPROD1GYGAMERX
07-17-2016, 07:19 AM
lol Nightfiro, same with us, we got frustrated and fired our cannons at it as well and it works, I can clarify that.