PDA

View Full Version : Worst Game Breaking Glitch EVER!!!

robinthefactory
11-09-2013, 12:48 AM
So I was in Nassau killing some guards with the Officer outfit equipped, then I managed to find gunpowder barrels to assist me on killing said guards. After i kill them I go the jackdaw to lower my hood in Nassau, sooner or later I take the barrel of gunpowder and noticed something quite wrong. I noticed while I was walking with the barrel Edward's feet were bent on the ankles vertically (both of them) and they were also conjoined but I ignored this. This is when s**t gets real, after ignoring it for some reason I threw the barrel right in front of the Jackdaw's naval ram, nothing happened but as soon as I jumped on the naval ram... I was transported onto the docks and my screen has completely gone blue and all of the dialogue you would hear normally around the cities are all compiled with each other and are extremely loud. Trying to move anywhere would result in a loud splashing noise as if I was jumping into water, but the game would register me as moving on the mini-map. I was completely scared to be honest, I thought I just lost $60 on a game. I found out a way to fix it however, but I posted this just in case anyone else had this problem and was scared s**tless, on what to do.

itsamea-mario
11-09-2013, 12:53 AM
One time the screen went blue and things were weird, i just quit and started again, it was fine.

robinthefactory
11-09-2013, 01:05 AM
One time the screen went blue and things were weird, i just quit and started again, it was fine.

I know that is what I did, I just put this out so Ubisoft can see this and fix it anyway.